Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court (3485 Views)

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Nextt: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Foodqueen:

Waoh! Just waoh!!! shocked shocked

A cold spirit of murder has been let loose on this generation. People now kill for the slightest reason.
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Came4amod: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Makenz25:
After a fiaced battle for two years finally am free from the the arms of an emotional blackmailer and abuser

I felt it when u said emotional blackmail.. that’s deep .. it comes from devilish people who will stop at nothing to hurt you .. if you don’t do their bidding .. the only way u can stop them is to threaten them with death and we’ll they will kill you if they have the chance .. so it’s best you dissolve and run for you life
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Came4amod: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Nextt:

A cold spirit of murder has been let loose on this generation. People now kill for the slightest reason.

Main reason u have to be strong and protect your family always .. refrain from the street live and concentrate on family love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Purvan(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Op is still a child at heart grin

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by ConfidentialDoc: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:
Op is still a child at heart grin

Yeah, nothing wrong in that.

Don't vilify him because he's not a suffering and smiling type.

1 Like

Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by Average9jaman: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
wany:

She had it coming undecided

What da fcvk is that supposed to mean 😡
Re: Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court by akpunda86: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Pls guide as I need fast track mine ,I'm fed up we seoerated a year now my so called wife full of deceit.LIES ,she and her sisters playing emotional games with me.
If only my so called wife I can tolerate it but for her sisters playing with my marriage is a No no.
They planned ,executed a family coup against me,took my wife away for a year but as work she go find no work,they wanna push her back to me,but is OVER.That singular act cost our marriage of 12 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? / Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.