Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (36027 Views)

First Anniversary: LP Leadership, Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Otti / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

Some of you are funny in an annoying manner.

How does Tinubu submitting fake Certificate, if at all it is true now means that Obi won the election?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by wildernessVoice: 2:13am On Sep 14, 2023
This old man bigotry didn't start today.
He supported occupy Nigeria in 2012 but now mute on the present sufferings of Nigerians.
May God deliver him from Satanism he founded and still worshipping in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 2:14am On Sep 14, 2023
Wole Soyinka seems obsessed with Obi! Infact the so-called elites seems obsessed with Obi because they know Obi is the one that will break the structures of criminality!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Judolisco(m): 2:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
oga no be certificate we dey talk about for here.... Na election... Did u win or lose?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Judolisco(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Isobug:
You think we have forgotten what you said about Buhari. You foist him on us and later begin to to talk bad about him. You have started again.

I don't think Soyinka actually said this though. Trust no media house
all what he wrote up there is true isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Majesty7: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

His school denied his certificate? Fake certificate to INEC? Who gave birth to you children? This stupidity can never be ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ayatullah(m): 2:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Isobug:
You think we have forgotten what you said about Buhari. You foist him on us and later begin to to talk bad about him. You have started again.

I don't think Soyinka actually said this though. Trust no media house

He said it, unfortunately however Obidients have been taken over by the spirit of lies and doubts.

Peter Obi has infected you all with the spirit of Lies and doubt.

The 'Gbajue' Gangsters, now you have a new name courtesy of Prof. Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Juju70(m): 2:42am On Sep 14, 2023
You sabi book no mean say you get common sense

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by dragunov: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Bendeco2020:

First of all, remove tinubu from the equation. Why obi would have won is because of middle belt.

Atiku can't win with Only NW & NE no matter the kind of votes he pulled in those two regions (He actually won those two regions forget the fixed result).

If the real results was announced, Obi won South East, South South and North Central which is enough for him to be declared the winner.

😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Christian36: 3:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Donaldoni:
Pigs.......

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! angry
The pathetic losers are those that voted for ApC in Ogun state and were busy looting rice from a danfo day before yesterday to the point one of them was shouting "ajopini". Some of you guys will never get sens*. You turned everything to tribal issue, with all the things you guys did during Buhari first presidential regime thinking that it is only one tribe that will suffer for it still end up to backfire to the point of rioting for cashless policy in Ogun and Oyo, now it to be looting people's rice all in the name of wanting palliatives in Ogun and Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by AskNgige2: 3:51am On Sep 14, 2023
BENEAMATA:
maybe , but you and your ill-trained Nattering nitwits(TM) should get one .

Chimamnda adichie
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by BadEnglish(m): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When some people will claim this fool fought for BIAFRA I LAUGH.
They chase clouth, pretend to love you and then expose their worthless betrayal, without qualms.

That is why the North knows how to deal with them...and they know their limits with the North. Remember what the Emir of ILORIN told him? Did this foool reply?

This is typical Yoruba thinking and behavior. The person, smashing their neck is Atiku, but as a Slave they will avoid Fulani and Face IGBOs as if they can even "fight" Igbos, in the real sense of the word.

How can an Idiotic man go to South Africa, be discussing PO, when his brother, with FAKE DOCUMENTS is disgracing NIGERIA everywhere?

IGBOs wake up and see your real enemies. cool

One thing is certain, igbo will never rule this country if you like go kee yourself. You ppl will only make noise, beat chest n rest lass lass.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by new2012: 4:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Airlord2030:
Soyinka my man.

no wonder Chinua Achebe died untimely death because he was jealous of you.. grin

may he continue to rest in pieces in Hellfire together with the 3m animals awolowo sentenced to death grin grin cheesy

untimely death at his age? damn! how kids reason
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by BreconHills(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

Stop relying on marginal Internet scandal sheets selling click bait stories. Twitter is not a reliable news source. Always verify.

And yes Wole Soyinka said it and you know he will always tell it as it is.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by new2012: 4:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Let's forget abt the election for once, this man can't see the astronomic inflation, can't see the fuel cost and subsequent crumbled economy, can't see the Police PRO saying they only extort young ones. he can't comment on those as they are not relevant to him.

once you cherry pick which news to react to, then certainly something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by martinm45: 4:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Dementia is setting in. That one Nigerian is knowledgeable does it make the rest of us stupid. Every man should use the brain that God gave him. A lot of info is there on the Internet and social media. Nigerians should read them and use their rational mind to think and conclude on what is right and wrong. Democracy rule of law, equity, fairness must be entrenched in our psyche as Nigerians. If we get it right all Nigerians will benefit and if things go wrong, every Nigerian ragardless of tribe, status etc suffers in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by NotProphet: 4:42am On Sep 14, 2023
spako4:
The truth is bitter
The truth is bitter like Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by NotProphet: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Ayatullah:

He said it, unfortunately however Obidients have been taken over by the spirit of lies and doubts.

Lolz
We know the narrative u guys are trying to push
Nigerians knows u guys

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by CaptainAyub: 4:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
One I like about the easterners Is that they all want to reap without labouring
Yes.
That's why owo mi da and ritual is their handwork.
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Dmanlex(m): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2023
This man is a clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ogundeleai(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2023
The patriotic Nigerians aware that Obi was pummeled, whitewash in the last feb25 poll..
It's a known fact to the wise citizens that Obi 8yrs reign as head in Anambra was collosal failure.
However, it's our turn that are making his headless mob, Twitter Bandits think they can overthrow the government despite coming far distant 3rd in the election.
Good enough, the Jagaban in the saddle is up to the task and they will meet force to force..
Tiwon ba gbe yewo, won Aa ba lekunrere..
Eye for eye.. E-ni dele pe lase edunmare
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Femabol01: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

Everyone have their own view. I have discovered that anyone people hate are those God do back. What has Tinubu done to be a disgrace?Continue!
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by okorogodwin4(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2023
I don't believe Soyinka an erudite scholar will make such comments

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by DesChyko: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2023
Every man has a price after all.

Wole Soyinka is not all that, in the end.

He went to celebrate “The Lives of Wole Soyinka” in South Africa, but wha made the headlines is not his lives but his interest in the elections, particularly, Peter Obi.

As usual, Peter Obi will comment on the respect he has for his 'father', Wole Soyinka, and keep his immaculate hands away from mudslinging. No matter the state of the jungle, a lion will never resort to eating grass.

A certain man held in high esteem has been demystified. Every man has his price in the end. Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by APCNig: 5:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

You should be ashamed of your parents instead
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by kay29000(m): 5:21am On Sep 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Of course. The ibos hijacked the party. It's plain to see. All Ibo votes that usually goes to PDP also were transfered to Labour party. That's one of the reasons Reno Omokri can't stand Peter Obi.

Lol! This is so true.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by striker07(m): 5:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Why mixing certificate issue with 'who won the election ' . That's not logical reasoning.
emmanuelbrown26:
I doubt if prof truly said dis, if he did, it means that prof really bleeped up.
Prof u didn't say anything when judges were interpreting d law upside down
Prof u didn't say anything when Tinubu's certificate issue was raised..
Was Obi d only contestant? Atiku took up d certificate issue to US, and no Yoruba born of a woman has ever said anything to Atiku, but always want to flex where igbos are involve.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Isobug: 5:33am On Sep 14, 2023
Ayatullah:

We can as well name you and Soyinka. Name calling is not a one man business. Not big deal

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Qoko: 5:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This recent election – two things happened first of all. One party took over the labour movement, which is not my favourite movement, and then it became a regional party,” he said.

This is my favorite, the igbos turned d Labour Party to a regional party sotey an Igbo man is made to lead a party in faraway sokoto

Mumu talk, you think it’s only Igbo that supported PDP, I am a strong supporter of Obi and not the Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by johnjose68: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:

Who cares about what you believe cool

I don't even know what nowadays e-warriors think of themselves, sitting behind a 5k Techno phone!!!

Soyinka we know, who are you
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by hammerFC: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2023
I BLAME PETER OBI FOR APOLOGISING TO THIS FOOLISH MAN.

HAD PEOPLE OBI STOOD HIS GROUNDS AND IGBORED HIM, OBIDIENTS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HIM VALUABLE LESSON OF HIS LIFE.

IT IS TIME TO GET REAL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Risqua: Murtala Muhammed Left N7,000 In His Account As Ex Head Of State / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.