Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse (1883 Views)

NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse by Irenitemi661: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBstwb1CyOA?si=XT7VKauudKB4JG_z

It happened twice and I believe it was a spiritual attacked from my enemies. 65 years old revealed how he slept with her daughter on radio show on 7th September,2023.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBstwb1CyOA?si=XT7VKauudKB4JG_z
Re: My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse by talented321: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
With my weed...
My daughter can't seduce me, you are just a SIMPle man..
No matter how beautiful my sisters, daughters and cousins are, i can't get any erection whether they are naked or whatever...
And none can try that rubbish with me...

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse by NAT0R: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Na them
By the shape of their head, u shall identify them...........

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of Failed Taliban Suicide Bomber Arrested,says He Protect His Manhood For 72 / Man Raped To Death By His 5 Wives For His Too Much Attention On The Sixth Wife / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.