Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? (171 Views)

Were Ahmed Tinubu's Surpporters Warned Not To Reply Northerners / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu / Kaduna Train Attack: Attack On One Nigerian, Attack On All - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? by AntiTerrorist: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Who noticed APC/Tinubu's surpporters in recent times have been on aggressive campaign to discourage Nigerians from leaving this country. If anyone makes anti-japa post on social media, just go and check their social media history, you will realize such a person is a chronic supporter of APC or Tinubu. But it's funny some of them are even discouraging from the same abroad they don't want people to go. Why can't they relocate back to Nigeria first before writing their unsolicited epistles?

Why do they behave this way? You can't bring calamity upon people and still force them to enjoy it. This will be tantamount to extreme wickedness. Even your political gods and favourite celebrities, most of their children and grandchildren are living outside Nigeria. Abroad is their home and Nigeria is just like a village to them where make money. Buhari prefers staying in London to Nigeria while Atiku prefers staying in Dubai to Nigeria. Their wives and children stays abroad more than in Nigeria.

APC government is making Japa difficult for citizens. If you want to apply for international passport, it will take up to six months and you will have to pay times two or three of the official price before you can get it. Cost of flight ticket in Nigeria is times three or four of same ticket in neighbouring countries. Why Tinubu's government anti-japa and why is he sponsoring anti-japa campaign after running Nigeria aground? You can't beat the child and ask him not to cry.
Re: Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? by raskymonojendor: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Different type of wailers topic per hour on Nairaland. OP is wailing from japa angle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? by a4cube: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Different type of wailers topic per hour on Nairaland. OP is wailing from japa angle grin
And you are following all the wailing topic with your copy and paste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2023
who will suffer with them if you Japa?..

these are the same people who supported Buhari for eight years..

these same idiots detest buhari today and call him incompetent...

talk about fools
Re: Why Are All Tinubu's Surpporters Anti-japa? by raskymonojendor: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2023
a4cube:
And you are following all the wailing topic with your copy and paste.
I forgot to add my favorite badge for wailers. Thanks for the reminder co-wailer.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand For Nigerian Women, I Stand For Justice - Barr Uju Kennedy Ohanenye / APGA Remains The Only Credible Alternative For Imo People – Ejiogu / Nigeria Has No Reason To Import Petrol - Oborevwori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.