Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,765 members, 7,905,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do God Speak To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do God Speak To You (650 Views)

Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. / Does God Speak To You? How? / Does God Speak To Humans? And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do God Speak To You by mowapa(m): 1:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Do you believe that God speak to you in any form,and would you kill your child if you believe God has spoken to you to do so?
Re: Do God Speak To You by harakiri(m): 3:46am On Oct 18, 2011
The only people god speaks to are reetards and demented lunatics. Abraham was a reetard. Anybody claiming to be a descendant of Abraham is a reetard. If never ceases to amaze me when a see a full blooded African "claiming the blessings" of his "fathers" Abraham,Isaac and Jacob, lol. What a laugh! I'm yet to see one Israli link his/herself to Sango or Amadioha. Reetards! ! !
Re: Do God Speak To You by mowapa(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
The only people god speaks to are reetards and demented lunatics. Abraham was a reetard. Anybody claiming to be a descendant of Abraham is a reetard

If this been the case,why do we have people claiming being spoken to by God in deciding worldly issues?

(1) (Reply)

Formatting A Satanic Computer. / Bomb Blast In Jos Moments Ago? / Sometimes God Will Close A Door Just To Open A Better One For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.