Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Guy Needs A Wife ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Guy Needs A Wife ! (1120 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / A Guy Needs A Sugar Mummy / My Guy Is Messing Up So I Need A Blind Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Needs A Wife ! by ORAAKE: 2:18am On Oct 18, 2011
Now before i start, i am not the one searching, it's a very,very good friend of mine, more like a brother !!!

He's a great guy, social,ambitious, down to earth and very easy to talk to. People on here might think i say all these nice qualities about him because he's my friend but the truth is, he's all these things and much more (wish you could meet him and form your own opinion)

We attended the same Uni back in Naija but now both based in the London.

I know there are a lot of nice girls out there and he knows it too but he's just come out of a relationship that went awfully wrong and he's kinda finding it difficult to mingle, you know, we all thought she was the one, but i guess it wasn't meant to be!!!

My friend is a Lagosian,half way between 30 & 40, dark skinned and of regular height, he doesn't know i'm doing this , any nice gal out there and i know you are out there, just holla oraake@hotmail.com and we'll take it from there!

Have a great day, week and stay blessed.
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by Dyt(f): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2011
pics pls
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by slimyem: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
he's looking for a rebound.i pity the unlucky girl
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by ORAAKE: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
@slimyem, i won't go down that road with you, but you're entitled to your own opinon (however misguided it is). But know this -your opinion in this instance is not a FACT

@Dyt, like i said he doesn't know i'm doing this, so the one about the pic, i really don't know!!
but you can send me an email Dyt , hope to read from you soon
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by mystiqueem(f): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2011
Its nice to want to help your friend but I believe what you are doing is wrong. He just got out of a bad relationship and you're trying to force another down his throat. Give him time to heal ok. Besides any lady that hooks up with him right when he feels women are the same, will only have herself to blame. My Opinion.
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by bobbyray(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem has said the truth, Rebound!!!

see the poster talking softly, i could be sure he is talking about himself
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by ORAAKE: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
OMG, the wrong thing i think i did was to think i could help my guy out this way, on this forum, so much negativity on here it's unreal !!!

We are 5 very tight friends we lived together throughout our years in LASU, so much so that all our parents our acquintances, 3 of us are married, one is engaged, leaving only,

Honestly,, is it a bad thing to wanna try to hook a brother up? Hasn't anyone here tried to matchmake before?

What i get are responses like "forcing someone down my friends throat" "rebound" and gross negativity

But truthfully, i take the blame, if i had kept this to myself or not posted anything, i wouldn't be having all these replies!

I think i better stick to posts and replies in the AUTO section, very thoughtful and helpful people there!

Cheers!!!
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by Dyt(f): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Heheehehehe
he s fekzd
bt u cld give him ur wifes frnds or sis na
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by ORAAKE: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2011
Like seriously?

I give up
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2011
cmon
dont b bad
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by bobbyray(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Dyt just scatter the matter!!!

laff wan tear my belle, AuTo Section koo, manual section niii grin grin grin
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by duchess4: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Can you give us a little more details of the kind of lady you friend will like? *assuming its not you*
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by mystiqueem(f): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2011
ORAAKE:

OMG, the wrong thing i think i did was to think i could help my guy out this way, on this forum, so much negativity on here it's unreal !!!

We are 5 very tight friends we lived together throughout our years in LASU, so much so that all our parents our acquintances, 3 of us are married, one is engaged, leaving only,

Honestly,, is it a bad thing to wanna try to hook a brother up? Hasn't anyone here tried to matchmake before?

What i get are responses like "forcing someone down my friends throat" "rebound" and gross negativity

But truthfully, i take the blame, if i had kept this to myself or not posted anything, i wouldn't be having all these replies!

I think i better stick to posts and replies in the AUTO section, very thoughtful and helpful people there!

Cheers!!!

Yes and Its not as simply as you may think,
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by Cuddlemii: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2011
~duchess~:

Can you give us a little more details of the kind of lady you friend will like? *assuming its not you*

Smh!
Re: My Guy Needs A Wife ! by Basildon1(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2011
The replies to this post got me rolling grin . i hail nairalanders.

Guess he's gonna have to do it the hard way (the normal way!)

(1) (Reply)

English Guy Visiting Abuja Wishes To Meet Nice Girl For Company / What Are The Consequences Of Double-dating? Lets Hear Your Say Nls / Five Handsome Brother And Beautiful Sister In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.