Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,037 members, 7,949,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Rip Mohbad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rip Mohbad (463 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip Mohbad by firstson080(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
A well known UK based Nigerian Rapper DOPE HACKALIAH joined Davido, olamide Badoo and Bella Shmurda to mourn the death of his guy mohbad. Dope hackaliah stopped what he was doing in London yesterday to mourn the death of his guy mohbad.. he was about to do song with him this December but now mohbad is gone.

I'm so shocked to hear about this unexpected loss of my guy mohbad. He was an amazing person.
I wish I knew the right words to say. ...
While mohbad is gone, he'll never be forgotten. ...
My heart goes out to his girlfriend and his new born baby and his father during the loss of mohbad. ...
Oh my God an amazing man has left this world too soon.
. . I will never forget his kindness and generosity and will always put his family in my prayers.. God bless your soul brother
Rip mohbad my Gee🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rip Mohbad by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Make una let the dead rest in peace now, na by force?

1 Like

Re: Rip Mohbad by Uncle96(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
Make una let the dead rest in peace now, na by force?

Scroll and Ignore, na your father house them right R.I.P ? Why e dey bother u?
Re: Rip Mohbad by ImmanuelMyron(m): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Uncle96:

Scroll and Ignore, na your father house them right R.I.P ? Why e dey bother u?
Wetin concern you for my post? Na your thread or na your mama die?
Wetin be your own? son of a bitch.
Re: Rip Mohbad by Uncle96(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Wetin concern you for my post? Na your thread or na your mama die?
Wetin be your own? son of a bitch.

Werey dey fight ontop who get thread.... you for go Alagbon police station to write petition. All these mannerless children that werent raised well.
Re: Rip Mohbad by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2023
Uncle96:

Werey dey fight ontop who get thread.... you for go Alagbon police station to write petition. All these mannerless children that werent raised well.
I put it to you, you're once an psyc' patient. Well done you full grown poor man of manner. MANNER MAN.
Son of a bastarrd.
May darkness cover your face. Go brush your teeth and find something to do with your life. Ewure!!!
Re: Rip Mohbad by Uncle96(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

I put it to you, you're once an psyc' patient. Well done you full grown poor man of manner. MANNER MAN.
Son of a bastarrd.
May darkness cover your face. Go brush your teeth and find something to do with your life. Ewure!!!

Haaa! Wetin do dis one grin? Five lines jst to show anger

(1) (Reply)

What Every Man Should Know / Should I Break Up? / Am So Pissed Off Right Now - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.