Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji (842 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by Ejioforrr: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
The President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed Zaccheus Adedeji as the new acting chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

Read about him here👇
https://ikejabird.com/tinubu-appoints-zaccheus-adedeji-as-acting-chairman-of-firs/

Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by Ladyclara002(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by Acekidc4(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Can somebody who knows the dude give us his backgrounds?
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by BloomingDale(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Was that not the name of the tax collector in the Bible?
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by TooMuchStuff: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Zacchaeus the short man tax collector Luke 18:

Zacchaeus Adedeji...Tinubu tax collector
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by optionalY09: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2023
in fact I need more people with tribal marks in government.

Please if you have tribal marks and you believe you’re competent come come forward apply for any government job and i we will check your competence and get you hired

Paper them gang
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by JaneYave(f): 3:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Congratulations to him. Successful tenure l wish him🎷
His confident look define his capability in a way.
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by MrsTwrite(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Congratulations to him and his family members.
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by Auraking: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Get your cheap Data from me by clicking on my signature
Re: Meet The New FIRS Chairman, Zaccheus Adedeji by goziem1982(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2023
I really like what the president is doing, fix your people into those positions the north has monopolized, na turn by turn.

(1) (Reply)

Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa / US Court Orders CSU To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records To Atiku / Tribalism On NL: Open Letter To Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.