Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message (569 Views)

The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Davido's Reaction To Eedris Abdulkareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by guobe: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Saw this on Facebook and some reactions to it.

Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by illicit(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
Cock and Bull stories

2 Likes

Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by guobe: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2023
illicit:
Cock and Bull stories
The world can be spiritual. It's deep .There are somethings one can't explain.
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by illicit(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2023
guobe:

The world can be spiritual. It's deep .There are somethings one can't explain.

Yeah sure

Like a ghost sending a text message

How can anybody explain that
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by dawnomike(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

Like a ghost sending a text message

How can anybody explain that
My mum wrote a book on this many years ago. She titled it: 'The joy and sorrow in death'.

1 Like

Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by illicit(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2023
dawnomike:
My mum wrote a book on this many years ago. She titled it: 'The joy and sorrow in death'.

Yeah sure

There's mixed feelings about death
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by BigYash: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2023
I recently watch one one on YouTube. The guy died in Bayelsa ,but went to some other place.. The brother went there for work,and saw him.. He tried tracing him and he disappeared.. The wife was already having two kids with him. The wife is currently insane,cux her head no fit carry wetin happened. Ghost full everywhere.. Markets,schools, churches,clubs etc.. Some many people don fvck ghost,only that they didn't know.. Them full PH. If you be womanizer or olosho for pH,you go do sleep with ghost. Not just PH alone,them full everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by ConfidentialDoc: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2023
BigYash:
I recently watch one one on YouTube. The guy died in Bayelsa ,but went to some other place.. The brother went there for work,and saw him.. He tried tracing him and he disappeared.. The wife was already having two kids with him. The wife is currently insane,cux her head no fit carry wetin happened. Ghost full everywhere.. Markets,schools, churches,clubs etc.. Some many people don fvck ghost,only that they didn't know.. Them full PH. If you be womanizer or olosho for pH,you go do sleep with ghost. Not just
PH alone,them full everywhere..

I hope you're not one yourself..?
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by MadamExcellency: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2023
illicit:
Cock and Bull stories

Come here and see properties that the parents of a ghost are carrying home after she disappeared because someone recognized her. This isn't the first but second the parents are carrying her properties home.
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by illicit(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Come here and see properties that the parents of a ghost are carrying home after she disappeared because someone recognized her. This isn't the first but second the parents are carrying her properties home.

Come where

shocked
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by guobe: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2023
BigYash:
I recently watch one one on YouTube. The guy died in Bayelsa ,but went to some other place.. The brother went there for work,and saw him.. He tried tracing him and he disappeared.. The wife was already having two kids with him. The wife is currently insane,cux her head no fit carry wetin happened. Ghost full everywhere.. Markets,schools, churches,clubs etc.. Some many people don fvck ghost,only that they didn't know.. Them full PH. If you be womanizer or olosho for pH,you go do sleep with ghost. Not just PH alone,them full everywhere..
The life is deep.alot of things we can't explain.

1 Like

Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2023
illicit:

Come where

shocked

Are you ready? You should know I don't engage in fables that makes no academic sense.
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by illicit(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Are you ready? You should know I don't engage in fables that makes no academic sense.

Oya now
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by BigYash: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I hope you're not one yourself..?
No,Go ask your papa if he is one... Ozuor!
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by ConfidentialDoc: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
BigYash:
No,Go ask your papa if he is one... Ozuor!

I'm still suspecting you .
Re: Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
guobe:
Saw this on Facebook and some reactions to it.
Good evening sir
I dropped a mail for you but you didn't acknowledge it sir
Pls I need your help right now
I'm in a financial fix right now and I need money to pay for my final clearance in school,I have tried all ways I could but there was no end product
Pls help me with any amount you can as time is not really on my side anymore
Pls sir....I will appreciate any amount
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

WELCOME ON BOARD!!! / Suggestion To Seun About Nairalist.com / Bail Out Over Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.