Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Assist those in need - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Assist those in need (711 Views)

Please House How Do I Assist An Inexperienced Stud?it Really Urgent / You Can Assist / Pls Assist Rating (CHELSEA) Pedigree Bullmastiff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assist those in need by Destinygsd: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hi I've been a die fan of dogs since I was 5 to the extent that I could spend my last card on a street local dog I've not have the opportunity to have one. This thread is created for those kind of people who sincerely needs a pet.
Re: Assist those in need by Wodu89: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Assist those in need by Greatdober: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Destinygsd:
Hi I've been a die fan of dogs since I was 5 to the extent that I could spend my last card on a street local dog I've not have the opportunity to have one Please I would appreciate if there's anyone that'll help me with a pup for adoption before I die of obsession please any breed is welcome even if it's a local mix.please guys I know I may be new to nairaland but I have always read diaries since from 5 years ago I read diaries from the beginning to the end like murfy and Gustav, tom of household,and other educative diaries also I know alot about dogs and would also love to know more thanks in anticipation...

I have a supposed adult great Dane I want to sell at a very cheap and unbelievable on price.
Reason is
1. It's not upto 40% great Dane but it got the height but not like a great Dane.
2. It's not a common breed if not I would sold it off a long time ago.
3. We have all left the house and the dog is proving hard to maintain fir my parents.
Recently looking for a 404 I can sell it to cause I don't have strength to start hawking a mixed breed.
Re: Assist those in need by harmargedon: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Greatdober:

I have a supposed adult great Dane I want to sell at a very cheap and unbelievable on price.
Reason is
1. It's not upto 40% great Dane but it got the height but not like a great Dane.
2. It's not a common breed if not I would sold it off a long time ago.
3. We have all left the house and the dog is proving hard to maintain fir my parents.
Recently looking for a 404 I can sell it to cause I don't have strength to start hawking a mixed breed.
pics
Re: Assist those in need by Greatdober: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2023
harmargedon:
pics
https://www.nairaland.com/7091193/great-dane-doberman-cross-result#112178879

Once posted it previously but it's not looking as good as this currently.
Would take back to back feeding for like 2 weeks to get it into this shape
Re: Assist those in need by AOOG1: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Where are you based, and can you abide by a terms and condition?
Re: Assist those in need by harmargedon: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
AOOG1:
Where are you based, and can you abide by a terms and condition?
yes, Ota.
Re: Assist those in need by AOOG1: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2023
harmargedon:
yes, Ota.

You are not the owner of the thread. My dogs need a loving home, not a kennel.
Re: Assist those in need by harmargedon: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
AOOG1:

yes, you're right, I don't own a kennel. I lost my boerboel a day before I commented, and I'm lonely without her. I replied your comment because I'm in similar situation too.
Re: Assist those in need by Destinygsd: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
AOOG1:

AOOG1:

[quote author=AOOG1 post=126044549]
Re: Assist those in need by AOOG1: 3:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Destinygsd:
thank u so much for the reply.. Am at abuja

Abuja is quite far though. I am in lagos. And the dogs are adults GSD'S

Chat me on WhatsApp anyways
Re: Assist those in need by AOOG1: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2023
harmargedon:
yes, you're right, I don't own a kennel. I lost my boerboel a day before I commented, and I'm lonely without her. I replied your comment because I'm in similar situation too.

Ok. Chat me on WhatsApp.
Re: Assist those in need by Destinygsd: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Love pets forever

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Puppies For Sale At Good Prices / Rottweillers And Alsesian Puppies For Sale / Should I Stop Him Or Ignore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.