Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties (53214 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by PricelessGem1: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Merely looking at his ugly face, you will know this boy is a terrible devil. Why didn't his employers do a thorough background check on him before engaging him? This world is filled with wicked people, one needs to be careful especially who you let into your home.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Many of you have low comprehension, no wonder you believe a lot of shits online.

Extremely low IQ

First, my statement did not deny that it wasn’t in Ghana, but I said he is one of the products of baby factory and Ipob blood flows in his vein. Which is logically correct

Second, I never mentioned Igbo in this comment

And If you weren't a fool you would have had backup of your claims that he is indeed from a baby factory. But as you dont have why not shut up and look for sense? Oh no it's not in your nature.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by KingRabota: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bigotted compressionist if not for your hatred for Igbo tribe why would you try to link a crime on Ghana with us ??
In your original post you never acknowledged the crime to Ghana but tried to link Igbo with your diatribe , ohh and before you lie to yourself stop one moment and think , what was your point when you start trying to link his blood with ipob and baby factory??

And the Moral of my epistle is :

The youth of Nigeria are the last hope of this nation.
We shouldn't throw away our brains because of tribal or political differences

Omoawoke2:

Many of you have low comprehension, no wonder you believe a lot of shits online.

Extremely low IQ

First, my statement did not deny that it wasn’t in Ghana, but I said he is one of the products of baby factory and Ipob blood flows in his vein. Which is logically correct

Second, I never mentioned Igbo in this comment

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Jsucre(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
MORIERA:
Name checkers will be disappointed

you're disappointed too
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Chizigreat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Two Spiritual Forces That Activate Greater Works.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqP2UseVdlM?si=t66JhtgDXcAL_9AU
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
When hip hop people continue to incite desperation in young people with their degenerate entertainment, this can be a result.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by SamOchuko: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfHAUn216Wg&pp=ygUPTWVsYW5pbiBwbGF5Ym95

22-year-old houseboy who stabbed his madam to death and absconded with some of her properties, including her car, has been arrested in Ghana.

The young man known as John Alister was arrested on Thursday, September 14, days after he was reported to have committed the act.

It was gathered that the young man employed as a house helper stabbed his madam Afia Ahenkan to death on Friday, September 8, just a month after starting work.

After committing the act, he fled the scene with her car, phone and other various items.

According to Ghanaweb, the houseboy used the victim's phone to engage in conversations, posing as the victim and sending messages to friends and close acquaintances.

During interrogation, the young boy confessed to the crime and disclosed that he sold her car and phone.

The victim, Afia Ahenkan was married to Black Stars legend Osei Kofi's son

The London-based son of the former Kotoko playmaker had hired the 22-year-old house help to assist with chores in their house.

It’s alleged that the 22-year-old has always been engaged in criminal acts.

In July this year, John allegedly stole over GHC 7,000 and four mobile phones from his former employer at East Legon after which he remained under the radar until he recently resurfaced in the news for his alleged involvement in the death of his new employer.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNmFSFP03p/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Ghanaians being who day are go still find way to blame Nigerians
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by IgOga(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
22 year old is a man not a boy.

Living with a stranger who is a full grown man and calling him houseboy is quite worrying for a single woman
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by labelle123(f): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
B4 na househelp dey fear madam/oga
These days na the other way round
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Omoawoke2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
KingRabota:
Bigotted compressionist if not for your hatred for Igbo tribe why would you try to link a crime on Ghana with us ??
In your original post you never acknowledged the crime to Ghana but tried to link Igbo with your diatribe , ohh and before you lie to yourself stop one moment and think , what was your point when you start trying to link his blood with ipob and baby factory??

And the Moral of my epistle is :

The youth of Nigeria are the last hope of this nation.
We shouldn't throw away our brains because of tribal or political differences

Who are the us?

Are you a suspected IPOB?

As far as I am concerned, Igbos are terrorists and enemies of the state.

Seun should do something about ipob suspects on nairaland

Prostitution, terrorism, Igbos and gays are banned on nairaland and their activities are not tolerated

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by KingRabota: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wow this spectacularly unimpressive.
Indirectly trying to brand all Igbo as ipob. You really trying , president Tinubu will be mighty pleased, he might even dash you a ministerial appointment.
Maybe in your dreams sha.

In any case if had really read my previous post you would have seen me talking about the youth of NIGERIA and not Biafra being the last hope.

Please don't allow blind hatred to lead you, it will always end up at the bottom of a very deep ravine.

Omoawoke2:

Who are the us?

Are you a suspected IPOB?

As far as I am concerned, Igbos are terrorists and enemies of the state.

Seun should do something about ipob suspects on nairaland

Prostitution, terrorism, Igbos and gays are banned on nairaland and their activities are not tolerated

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Omoawoke2(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
KingRabota:
Wow this spectacularly unimpressive.
Indirectly trying to brand all Igbo as ipob. You really trying , president Tinubu will be mighty pleased, he might even dash you a ministerial appointment.
Maybe in your dreams sha.

In any case if had really read my previous post you would have seen me talking about the youth of NIGERIA and not Biafra being the last hope.

Please don't allow blind hatred to lead you, it will always end up at the bottom of a very deep ravine.

When last did you eat balanced diet. I am very certain your brain is lacking one nutrition or the other.
Please highlight where I ever mentioned Igbo.

I said Ipob! Are you dumb or what. Guy don’t let me insult you please
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by KingRabota: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
My brain is firing properly on all cylinders , sir. Maybe its you need a proper meal because it's becoming obvious that your problem is an inability to take responsibility for comments you made. Stop trying to deny.
You started this our little discussion by trying to connect a completely unrelated event to All members of the Igbo.
race by indirectly trying to bundle your blunder as ipob.
I corrected you and instead of you to accept graciously and move on your decide to trade banter with me, and honestly I'm kool with that, what is not kool threatening to start with the insult regime.
My painment is that people like you can't take what they give, next minute you see them running away in tears to go snitch to mods that someone smashed their fragile ego.
Chaii this life ehh

Omoawoke2:

When last did you eat balanced diet. I am very certain your brain is lacking one nutrition or the other.
Please highlight where I ever mentioned Igbo.

I said Ipob! Are you dumb or what. Guy don’t let me insult you please
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Omoawoke2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
KingRabota:
My brain is firing properly on all cylinders , sir. Maybe its you need a proper meal because it's becoming obvious that your problem is an inability to take responsibility for comments you made. Stop trying to deny.
You started this our little discussion by trying to connect a completely unrelated event to All members of the Igbo.
race by indirectly trying to bundle your blunder as ipob.
I corrected you and instead of you to accept graciously and move on your decide to trade banter with me, and honestly I'm kool with that, what is not kool threatening to start with the insult regime.
My painment is that people like you can't take what they give, next minute you see them running away in tears to go snitch to mods that someone smashed their fragile ego.
Chaii this life ehh

Your brain is misfiring and needs to be upgraded. When last did you apply patches to your operating system? Or the patches came with virus ?

Again, where did I mention igbos?

You are that one that brought Igbo from nowhere

I didn’t change my post and my post specifically stated Ipob.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by KingRabota: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Don't worry about my brain bro it's working real good , you can that to the central bank.
Since you now want to backtrack on your initial submissions , it's all good.
But please one word of advice kindly stop the bigotry it's bad for the nation and even even more dangerous to your brain, my 2 kobo

Omoawoke2:

Your brain is misfiring and needs to be upgraded. When last did you apply patches to your operating system? Or the patches came with virus ?

Again, where did I mention igbos?

You are that one that brought Igbo from nowhere

I didn’t change my post and my post specifically stated Ipob.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Omoawoke2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
KingRabota:
Don't worry about my brain bro it's working real good , you can that to the central bank.
Since you now want to backtrack on your initial submissions , it's all good.
But please one word of advice kindly stop the bigotry it's bad for the nation and even even more dangerous to your brain, my 2 kobo

I realized you didn’t throw any banter at me once. Don’t take everything serious here, we just exchange banters and move on.
All the best
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by KingRabota: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Insults was never my objective. I stated previously that we shouldn't go crazy at each other because of differences in tribe, politics, or religion. We should be able to agre to disagree every once in a while once we learn that, life starts flowing like a river and not stay stagnant like a lake.

Shalom commrade and peace to other side

Omoawoke2:

I realized you didn’t throw any banter at me once. Don’t take everything serious here, we just exchange banters and move on.
All the best
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Omoawoke2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
KingRabota:
Insults was never my objective. I stated previously that we shouldn't go crazy at each other because of differences in tribe, politics, or religion. We should be able to agre to disagree every once in a while once we learn that, life starts flowing like a river and not stay stagnant like a lake.

Shalom commrade and peace to other side

It’s well understood.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by PaulH07: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Frankest20:
The young generation are going wild daily

Me I dey even fear for my old age, these kids would soon start chasing after us in broad daylight, wielding cutlass to behead us if something isn't done fast...
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by bangiskings: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
[

Iquote author=Bvlgari post=125807579]

I said it Nigerian can never be this wicked

22-year-old houseboy who stabbed his madam to death and absconded with some of her properties, including her car, has been arrested in Ghana.

The young man known as John Alister was arrested on Thursday, September 14, days after he was reported to have committed the act.

It was gathered that the young man employed as a house helper stabbed his madam Afia Ahenkan to death on Friday, September 8, just a month after starting work.

After committing the act, he fled the scene with her car, phone and other various items.

According to Ghanaweb, the houseboy used the victim's phone to engage in conversations, posing as the victim and sending messages to friends and close acquaintances.

During interrogation, the young boy confessed to the crime and disclosed that he sold her car and phone.

The London-based son of the former Kotoko playmaker had hired the 22-year-old house help to assist with chores in their house.

In July this year, John allegedly stole over GHC 7,000 and four mobile phones from his former employer at East Legon after which he remained under the radar until he recently resurfaced in the news for his alleged involvement in the death of his new employer.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNmFSFP03p/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==[/quote]
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Konjiboii: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Eeii challey
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Yungdav(m): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2023
He was employed as a security man not a house boy.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2023
sad
Bvlgari:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNmFSFP03p/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

PERSON GET MIND STAB THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ?
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by Emmanuel909090: 3:21am On Sep 16, 2023
A very useless boy, killing a productive woman, for material gain.
Hang that maggot
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by iampeterben(m): 4:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Kill him too no mercy for the wicked.
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by wany(f): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Lanre1st:
Be careful with house boy and house girls, nobody likes to be slave, it just a time to disguise to survive
Tell that to men that want submission at all cost undecided
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by freddie009(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2023
When society paints a picture that money is everything in life. People will do anything to make that money, so we will all feel the ripple effect even if it doesn't happen to us directly probably because we are smart and careful, how about our siblings and parents?
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by jospepper(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
XXXX
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by justking(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2023
This is wicked and unreasonable
Re: 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties by jojothaiv(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Let him do the time or preferably, he should be sent to the other side of the world.

Too many dark souls roaming our streets and sadly enough we don't even know them by their looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Gang Raped By Masks Wearing Hoodlums In Rivers State. Photos / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.