Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri (25612 Views)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: “Journalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No one takes these mediocre journalists and HoeBee bootlickers serious.

Their 'Operation Mockingbird' agenda against President Tinubu has already been dismantled.

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope

I dedicate “Basquiat” by Aşake to Jagaban.
Great jam!
Because you believe in lies
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Sheggy13(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
That Hundeyin guy is so desperate to use Tinubu to claim asylum that he has thrown every sense of reasoning away. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by gratefulheart(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
That's why they are running HELTER-SKELTER.

Piggyyeaster2:
Seun too is biased
All IPOB terrorists shall never know peace in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Sheggy13(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
That Hundeyin guy is so desperate to use Tinubu to claim asylum that he has thrown every sense of reasoning away. Quite unfortunate. Peter Obi has buried his chance of ever ruling this country with the kind of people he attracted and how he refused to rein in to them to stop cos he was selfishly thinking they will help him become President. I'm the last person Peter Obi can deceive. This is someone that was abysmal as governor in a period of oil boom. Isn't it stupid to think that same person will be Nigeria's messiah after Buhari has messed up the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Druss(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
This man has no honour. He is a professional political courtesan clearly available to the highest bidder a la FFK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Sheggy13(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
That Hundeyin guy is so desperate to use Tinubu to claim asylum that he has thrown every sense of reasoning away. Quite unfortunate. Peter Obi has buried his chance of ever ruling this country with the kind of people he attracted and how he refused to rein in to them to stop cos he was selfishly thinking they will help him become President. I'm the last person Peter Obi can deceive. This is someone that was abysmal as governor in a period of oil boom. Isn't it stupid to think that same person will be Nigeria's messiah after Buhari has messed up the country. Most of the idiots queuing behind Obi today and telling us he's Nigeria's messiah laid curses on him when he was governor. What should that tell any discerning mind?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Cocolatti(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps? I need a concrete answer. It's getting too much.
Because they are Male and the house helps Female. Don't they say that opposites attracts?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
b3llo:
Obidients are making everything look like a war. Tyranny n fanaticism will be order of the day if this people succeed.

It's not a war.. its you guys who are defending tinubu that making it look like war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
All these arguments na just to show certificate? Na wa oo.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Tareq1105: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
jmoore:
Why can't the mumu reno mockery tell that to Atiku he claims to support?

Atiku posted many things against Tinubu's certificate.

The coward should be brave for once in his iifetime.

Reno Omokri advised Atiku not to travel that direction and he initially agreed.

Later on, Jackson Ude, David Hundeyin, and Wilson Iwu convinced him that Bola Tinubu that graduated at CSU was a woman.

You know Atiku desperation for power, so he released money for hiring an Attorney in US with the help of those guys mentioned earlier.

So, Reno Omokri never bothered himself again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by missionmex(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please help us beg tinubu to give Reno appointment even if it is to be disposing waste so that we can hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
arewafederation:
I would like to see how that Obidaft journalist Rufai will react to the released transcript.
Dem macaroni and falz nko
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by adolfHitler1934: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Political jobber.....
How to get an appointment in Enola's government:
1. Insult Peter Obi
2. Insult Peter Obi and put jara
3. Keep insulting Peter Obi
4. Continue 1, 2 and 3 nonstop, even when you are on top of your wife.

Idiotic Rhino looking for food.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Lanre1st(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
9jatriot:
My own problem with Reino is that he was one their guy. That time when he used to call himself Buhari tormentor. He even got good press from obidients when he want to chantam house to protest. So, why did their love go sour?

They hate the truth, because they are wired with hatred.
To be sincere, Reno is not siding Tinubu but he just decides to tell the truth in this matter and caution people of hatred from being control by emotion and bad mind they intend
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can we now rest from this whole news.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by arewafederation: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dem macaroni and falz nko

Leave those ones. Headless mobs don de reset their brains small small.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps? I need a concrete answer. It's getting too much.

Why do women sleep with their gatekeepers?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by BigIyanga: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
But his boss is the only one dragging Tinubu thru US court because of his certificate
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obi show your transcripts
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by fred04(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's like this amebo reno , Mr mumureno is a moderator on this platform.
Of all the whole Nigerians na mumureno story dey always hit front page. Ffk don retire and this one come take over
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
9jatriot:
My own problem with Reino is that he was one their guy. That time when he used to call himself Buhari tormentor. He even got good press from obidients when he want to chantam house to protest. So, why did their love go sour?

when obi left pdp to contest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by candygist: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
jmoore:

Is Atiku a journalist in anyway ?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by youngrichnigga: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Let's have the story grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Curious346: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omokri Na olosho
jmoore:

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
truthfinder319:
Go and get a job. Reno Omokri is not your mate bro

I am not mates with mentally deranged folks.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by SalamRushdie: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just look at this old fool and political jobber ..he has set his focus to job Tinubu now
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by DrMuzungu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno Omokri is biased too, he just loves to lick a$$ of anyone in power.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Emyogalanya: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Their 'Operation Mockingbird' agenda against President Tinubu has already been dismantled.

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope

Great jam!
I dont get it atiku initiated the suit but you and reno are calling out obi
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Vitally123: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Only Unstable, double faced Reno is Not biased.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Majesty7: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope

Great jam!

Wa sorire!
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Gbogbowa: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Let CSU go and tell that to court,journalist will only carried what is presented in court more so tell us about the authentic of the 2 certificate with Tinubu for one diploma course period
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
arewafederation:

Leave those ones. Headless mobs don de reset their brains small small.
Lolzzzz ... Na falz papa first collect I happy kpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.