Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:26 PM

#justiceformohbad: Youths Filled Petition AGAINST Naira Marley Label To Be BAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #justiceformohbad: Youths Filled Petition AGAINST Naira Marley Label To Be BAN (454 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest To Forfeit ₦10m To FG, Campaign Against Naira Mutilation / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justiceformohbad: Youths Filled Petition AGAINST Naira Marley Label To Be BAN by IszyTV: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
With the many on-going allegations and evidence against Naira Marley & the Malian Music Records concerning the passing away of Mohbad, some angry youths stormed the streets of Lagos and also sign a petition calling on the Government to shut down the Malian record label.

It's so obvious that many people are not happy with the circumstances surrounding the Death of that Innocent boy, MOHBAD as Over 90k person has already signed this petition. Just watch this video below 👇👇 for full details and share your thoughts with us in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Hggzk1QQA
Re: #justiceformohbad: Youths Filled Petition AGAINST Naira Marley Label To Be BAN by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
All these petition don't work. I remember I among those who signed the petition for Reno Twitter account to be ban but the guy is still tweeting till today.

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Reacts After Davido Calls Him Out For Sharing Video Of His Twins / 5 Rarest Black People In The World / CDQ Slams Odumodublvck Over His Music Style, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.