Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

“i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian (314 Views)

Former Marlian Records Boss Lady, Tori Keeche As Speak About Mohbad’s Death / Shocking! Former Marlian Record Member Drops Shocking Revelation About The Group / Tiwa Savage And Lilsmart Are Up To Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian by seelyrics: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
“I’m scared, I don’t want to d!e young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian Records Signee Raises Alarm
Lilsmart, a former musician from Marlian Records, has openly shared his profound concerns about his own life, expressing a deep fear of experiencing a similarly tragic fate.

In the wake of Mohbad’s tragic passing, there have been ongoing discussions and questions regarding the circumstances surrounding his untimely death. Although the full truth remains unclear, some revelations have come to light.

Lilsmart expressed his feelings with these words:

“I’m Scared
Never been this scared
Is a Lawless country And it aint for me. I don’t wanna die young.”

What do you think??

support us by readding full gist and more interesting gists here - https://www.seelyrics.com/im-scared-i-dont-want-to-de-young-lilsmart-former-marlian-records-signee-raises-alarm/

Re: “i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian by iamtardey: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ask about me ask about me won ti lemi but won mu mi -imole(ask about me)&

(1) (Reply)

New Developments In The Arrest Of Sam Larry Linked To Mohbad's Death / Naira Marley & Samlarry Arrested & Remanded In Prison Over Mohbad's Death / You All Are Worst Than Naira Marley And Sam Larry - Very Dark Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.