Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,434 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

"I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death (748 Views)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by DyshApp: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2023
According to Naijanews media Embattled socialite and ally to Nigerian singer Naira Marley, Sam Larry, who was fingered to be allegedly involved in the death of late musician, Mohbad has denied the allegations.

Recall, the show promoter was accused of oppressing and had on various encounters assaulted the deceased when he was alive which ultimately took a toll on him.

Larry was also alleged to have influenced show promoters to deprive the singer of opportunities after leaving Marlian Record.

Reacting to the allegations, Sam Larry, via a video shared on Instagram, spoke in Yoruba language saying he was not responsibe for the death of Mohbad.

He added that he loved the singer when he was alive and will do him no harm.

He said: “Mohbad is my brother, I like him. When he was signed to Marlian Records, he knew I loved him so much. Even his wife knows, everyone knows I love Mohbad.

He added, “Everywhere I go, whether it is Kenya or Dubai, I will call him so that we can go together, I will pay Marlian Records for a show and we will go together.

So, if we are at loggerheads, it does not mean it would be deadly, I cannot kill Mohbad, I love him so much.

“God sees my heart, I love him, I cannot kill him, I do not know anything about the cause of his death.”

Zlatan is my witness…
The show promoter futhered, “In the video that showed him and Zlatan sitting in a wheelchair, Zlatan is my witness, you can call Zlatan to ask him if I laid my hands on Mohbad.

In the video of him in a club, it was his friend I was having a conversation with. If you watch the video, you will see a few bouncers begging Mohbad to stop the argument because Sam Larry had started settling the crisis. They asked him to desist from it because it was not his concern.”

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage

Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by iamtardey: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2023
RIP mohbad
Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by extremelygolden: 1:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Prove you didn't. Who was threatening him? We want details of what transpired between Marlian Records and the young man.
Why did he petition the Police? Just begin to sing already, ok?
Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by bewla(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Like they want to pin it on someone
Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2023
DyshApp:
According to Naijanews media Embattled socialite and ally to Nigerian singer Naira Marley, Sam Larry, who was fingered to be allegedly involved in the death of late musician, Mohbad has denied the allegations.

Recall, the show promoter was accused of oppressing and had on various encounters assaulted the deceased when he was alive which ultimately took a toll on him.

Larry was also alleged to have influenced show promoters to deprive the singer of opportunities after leaving Marlian Record.

Reacting to the allegations, Sam Larry, via a video shared on Instagram, spoke in Yoruba language saying he was not responsibe for the death of Mohbad.

He added that he loved the singer when he was alive and will do him no harm.

He said: “Mohbad is my brother, I like him. When he was signed to Marlian Records, he knew I loved him so much. Even his wife knows, everyone knows I love Mohbad.

He added, “Everywhere I go, whether it is Kenya or Dubai, I will call him so that we can go together, I will pay Marlian Records for a show and we will go together.

So, if we are at loggerheads, it does not mean it would be deadly, I cannot kill Mohbad, I love him so much.

“God sees my heart, I love him, I cannot kill him, I do not know anything about the cause of his death.”

Zlatan is my witness…
The show promoter futhered, “In the video that showed him and Zlatan sitting in a wheelchair, Zlatan is my witness, you can call Zlatan to ask him if I laid my hands on Mohbad.

In the video of him in a club, it was his friend I was having a conversation with. If you watch the video, you will see a few bouncers begging Mohbad to stop the argument because Sam Larry had started settling the crisis. They asked him to desist from it because it was not his concern.”

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage
Na only shege u showed him
Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by DyshApp: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
bewla:
Like they want to pin it on someone

Now it's Naira Marley's turn

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Kill Him"– Sam Larry Breaks Silence On Mohbad’s Death by bewla(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
DyshApp:

Now it's Naira Marley's turn
Like what's happening in shagamu

(1) (Reply)

"Iyabo Ojo, Please Price His Casket Too" Nigerians Drag Sam Larry After Arrest / What Are You On Your Birthday? / They Were In Kwara Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.