Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (92227 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by greggng: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
bro nothing like juju or anything. Drug is fueling those hooligans like Sam Larry.
Those people take too much drugs. Look at olamide that said he doesn't do drugs but just cigarettes. Look at how fresh he looks. Look at those ones that do drugs even with their fat bank account still look sick and malnourished. I no wan mentions names. Drugs addiction is a huge problem. We have to admit that

So namy wizzy u dey throw jab at ? Just joking ...therebis no benefit in drug ..
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Boldideas: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820957:
What a beautiful family 👪.

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

God gat you forever Liam.

All of us at MANNA got you too ❤️.

Rest in perfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad

That boy is not an ordinary child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by pat077: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

What a big void his death would create for the whole family

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

are you trying to say snoop snitched on pac?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by NewDea4: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820961:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo

Dude was lucky still, he did not have to do abokis work both offline and online like you...sell suya during the day and carry politician dirty garbage online at night.

The guy pass you one million times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ComeToJesus: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided

Capping crap with probability..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by NewDea4: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

I bet 2Pac died before you were born grin
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ncoolsome(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
We4all:
[b]The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

What focus are you talking bout...even a mother that loses an armed robber son cries not to talk of a breadwinner husband...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Sjay86: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
I am just speechless and cold till now.
Autopsy should be carryout as soon as possible for better result.
Whoever might have killed this guy will not find rest.

Ri.p mohbad.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by chatinent: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cry

Why only you carry two people sense?🤦

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ghettochild(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2023
I hear say dem wan use mohbad push drug...
Guyman back out..
And them remind am of all they'd done for him...as e no gree...dem kuku decide to threaten n frustrate his life if he ever said anything to any one.
One day.... Zino go expose them...
But then it will b God's hand in it.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by cassette(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

Dear God please take this MANNABBQ person and give us Mohbad back 🙏
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by blackslayer: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2023
My heart felt condolence to her! Poor little child also. God is his main father, so he will be alright.
But there are somethings kept off social media! Social media has done more harm to society than good!
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by DaddyJapan(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyJP finally looked up Mohbad a couple of hours ago, just to understand why his untimely demise has been generating so much traffic.

My verdict: this young blood was a much understated talent who had so much promise. In short, Nigeria's loss. cry

May his loved ones be comforted by the fond memories he left behind. May his fans find succour in his music catalogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFIEK9KzA_o?feature=shared
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by akilo1: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:
I will do his son a favour whenever wherever I meet him
who are thou?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by koladata(m): 2:50am On Sep 17, 2023
no bro you got everything right but zenolensky wasn't the snoop dogg, i think Mohbad was very close to bella shmurda , if you check all mohbad's interview, he's always saying they meet almost every other day
iammo:
cry

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by NLPoliceWoman: 3:09am On Sep 17, 2023
cassette:

Dear God please take this MANNABBQ person and give us Mohbad back 🙏
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by dkidd: 3:44am On Sep 17, 2023
MrAgbako:
bro nothing like juju or anything. Drug is fueling those hooligans like Sam Larry.
Those people take too much drugs. Look at olamide that said he doesn't do drugs but just cigarettes. Look at how fresh he looks. Look at those ones that do drugs even with their fat bank account still look sick and malnourished. I no wan mentions names. Drugs addiction is a huge problem. We have to admit that

Novice...
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by AllenSpencer: 4:03am On Sep 17, 2023
I don’t believe people are pained about dude’s death.

Naira Marley and The tout called Larry absconded and everyone just ranting!

Those peeps have parents, siblings , wives and kids! Just drop one of them and you will smoked them out! They will return to Nigeria!
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Gamesmart: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

She chose the drughead she married and had a child with.

That was the wrong place to start. It is her business how she moves on and she has herself to blame how she ended up with a child without a father.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Bringbackmandat: 5:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Why did they bury him the following day? Is he a Muslim?
At least autopsy would have reveal something.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Lumig: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Wife or girlfriend?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2023
We need to be better people to behave well.

If one is spiritual enough , you will realise that we are all not gifted equally, and neither are we created equally

The jealousy , anger ,hatred and other negative feelings you feel towards others needs to be channeled into prayers to your Creator, your Eleda or Chi to help you be great or find where you will excel naturally.

That Mohbad is no more will nor make his detractors prosper better than they already are.

Nor will there be transfer of his talent to them.

May his killers never have any form or iota of peace .
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Midex88(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2023
MrAgbako:

Example wizzy grin

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Acidosis(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

While I don't support constant begging, but leaving behind a young kid for an old parent require constant money for upkeep, school fees and all, except they open a trust fund for the kid or start a business for the grand parents

How did you remove the kid's mother from your write-up?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ussv: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Life is really not balance. This handsome kid is already growing without a biological father ? really sad. No time to even know him papa
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by nedekid: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2023
MrAgbako:
You said it all. People don't want to admit it, but drugs might be the major issue here. If an autopsy was done, the likely result will point towards drugs induced issues eg cardiac arrest, highbp etc. But trust us a Nigerians, there must be mystical magomago to any death.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Ten06(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2023
We4all:
The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

How am I sure that those that caused his death will not start nacking the wife to fully rubbish everything about him?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2023
XAUBulls:

How sustainable were the 2 original helps for Dagrin's fam? There should be a "teach them how to fish" condition attached to any financial donations not these media stunts.

So many money donation publicity stunts out there.

Most people that made promises most times end up doing nothing giving one excuse or the other. My own believe is that if truly you want to help someone, i expected you to go out of your way in fulfilling your promise. Promise is a debt even to God himself not to talk of human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Elidrisy20: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cry

guy you nailed it
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

She chose the drughead she married and had a child with.

That was the wrong place to start. It is her business how she moves on and she has herself to blame how she ended up with a child without a father.
Seriously

Look at the beautiful young lady settling down with such a person because of fame or what?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

While I don't support constant begging, but leaving behind a young kid for an old parent require constant money for upkeep, school fees and all, except they open a trust fund for the kid or start a business for the grand parents

The mother owned the child not the grandparents. Any help most go to the young widow and her little child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him / Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.