Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,844 members, 7,976,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:58 PM

Describe Buhari In Two Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari In Two Words (5935 Views)

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Describe Buhari In A Sentence / Describe Buhari In One Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Demdem(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nigerian's Mistake - we are definitely regretting it.

B4 anyone jumps on me if u are interested, please say AMEN to this prayer first.

MAY YOUR LIVES AND BUSINESSES BE GOVERNED AND WASTED THE SAME WAY GEJ GOVERNED BAYELSA AND PRESENTLY GOVERNING NIGERIA
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by marjson(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Most Honorable Man smiley
mathskill:

1. EX HEAD OF STATE- NOT A SINGLE FOREIGN ACCOUNT.
2. EX- HEAD OF NNPC- NOT A SINGLE STATION.
3.EX-PETROLEUM MINISTER-NOT A SINGLE OIL BLOCK OR OIL SERVICING COMPANY.
4. EX-CHAIRMAN PTF-NOT A SINGLE CONTRACT FOR HIS COMPANY.
ALL BUHARI HATERS CAN DO JUST ONE THIN, HATE HIM!!
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mathskill: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
jmaine:

Shut up, give your two word opinions and move ahead . . . I don't give a shyte about your Stone cold Murderer who  validated Abacha regime cos they are all one and the same . . . Who cares about your Lord

[size=32pt]MUMU HARI

[/size]
How can you give a shit when you lack common sense.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by jmaine: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
mathskill:

How can you give a poo when you lack common sense.

Shut up and Roll aside dude . . . .
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Polished Almajiri
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by jmaine: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Demdem:

Nigerian's Mistake - we are definitely regretting it.

B4 anyone jumps on me if u are interested, please say AMEN to this prayer first.

[b]MAY YOUR LIVES AND BUSINESSES BE GOVERNED AND WASTED THE SAME WAY GEJ GOVERNED BAYELSA AND PRESENTLY GOVERNING NIGERIA[/b]

Amen

Now be an honest ardent Buhari disciple and answer amen to this prayer

May your life and aspirations to the good things in life be brutally and painfully cut shot . .just as those youth corpers and hundreds of Nigerians were murdered due to Buhari careless electioneering speech . . .Moral of the post . . .let's catch out trips devoid of all prayer sessions  wink  . . . I never hear your amen  cheesy

Meanwhile back to the thread . . . .

[size=32pt]Physically Fit[/size] [size=32pt]Old general grin[/size]
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mathskill: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
jmaine:

Shut up and Roll aside dude . . . .
Was i speaking for you to suggest i shut up,my guy i am typing.This proves my point that you are severely deficient.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by jmaine: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
mathskill:

Was i speaking for you to suggest i shut up,my guy i am typing.This proves my point that you are severely deficient.

I repeat Shut dha hell up and move aside . . . . Your typing in an online forum like this serves both as an audio-visual expression of yourself . .are you that numb . . .
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by jmaine: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=32pt]Gallant Soldier  grin[/size]
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mathskill: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
jmaine:

I repeat Shut dha hell up and move aside . . . . Your typing in an online forum like this serves both as an audio-visual expression of yourself . .are you that numb . . .
With words like ''shut dha hee up'' it seems the child in you is getting the best of you.Grow up.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Biscute(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Weeping Ex-President
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by jmaine: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
mathskill:

With words like ''shut dha hee up'' it seems the child in you is getting the best of you.Grow up.

Kiddo trying to act big . . . Interesting . . . . guess you are out of some warped intellectual logic this time . . . hit me up when your brain cells are up to my match . . .as from now on . .you get ignored till you come up with something worth engaging
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mathskill: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Biscute:

Weeping Ex-President
A SIGN OF PITY.Jesus too wept.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mathskill: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
jmaine:

Kiddo trying to act big . . . Interesting . . . . guess you are out of some warped intellectual logic this time . . . hit me up when your brain cells are up to my match . . .as from now on . .you get ignored till you come up with something worth engaging
Ignore or not your cup of tea.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by KnowAll(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=18pt]PRESIDENT-IN-WAITING[/size]I hear say GEJ's primary job is to make sure everywhere in ASO ROCK is spanking clean for PRESIDENT-IN-WAITING
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Edzy: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
His words=His actions
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by TBrownAuto(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
mathskill:

It seems your vocabulary is limited to insults,If you don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss issues please take your insults to your parents who did not train you well and did not deem it fit to give you a proper education.
jmaine:

Shut up, give your two word opinions and move ahead . . . I don't give a shyte about your Stone cold Murderer who  validated Abacha regime cos they are all one and the same . . . Who cares about your Lord

[size=32pt]MUMU HARI

[/size]

REALLY DISCUSSING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU LIKE POURING WATER INTO BASKET YOU WESTERN BRAINWASHED LAZY gay  WANT EVERYTHING THAT EASY IT VERY EASY TO IDENTIFY MUMMY AND DADDY CHILD FROM THE WAY THEY HANDLE ISSUE NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF THERE EDUCATION
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by nagoma(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Humility & Service
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by nagoma(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
A great Nigerian
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by unongu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Shrewd Fanatic, Like Sergeant Major in TERRAHAWKS.  sad sad sad

Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
Corrupt chameleon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by twinstaiye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Religious Bigot
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Torch1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
A failed Jihadist
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by DExplorer1: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by MAITEMA(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=28pt]BOKO HARAM[/size]
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by akwarandu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
my mentor
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by mikron(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]BOKO HARAM
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by BiafranFirstSon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Crying freeMan!
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by femib26(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
boko haram
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Torch1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Anti-Christ, A man in a mission to Islamise Nigeria, A weeping Jihadist, A man in a mission to complete what Dan Fodio couldn't, A man who want to reap where he did not sow, an anti-democracy.
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Economic terrorist
Civilian executioner
Political apologist
Anti- christ
Religious fanatics
Coup planner
Re: Describe Buhari In Two Words by DrummaBoy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
An-All-Time Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari / US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate / After Oyigbo Killing See What An IPOB Member Did On Facebook PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.