Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,904 members, 7,902,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys (31517 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / One of two fleeing Borno COVID-19 patients found in ‘critical state’ / Foreign Hospitals Stealing Kidneys, FG Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by omolola12345(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2023
I guess he has a friend who is a medical Doctor
That friend taught him the surgery aspect
And the Noah Okere wanted to study medicine and surgery but was not able to scale through
Some people that were even admitted to study medicine and surgery will be withdrawn from the department and transferred to other departments on campus
I guess his own case may be related or similar to this
But in an attempt to practice the medicine and surgery he was not allow to study
He walked up to a friend and learnt the surgery from him and started operating on people.
I know he is not the only culprit we still have many of them
I will also appeal to our government to try and make Nigeria a working and functional country for her citizens because when there is high rate of unemployment people will be forced to go into some criminal acts.
Having BSc, MSc and PhD without good job brings about frustration and desperation.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by kelly72: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
The advert on his signboard reads thus, "HIV TB SCANNING AND TREATMEMT"

What a red flag raised early enough but nobody noticed.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Btruth: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
.....why won't such happens, since the FG & State government cannot provide adequate health facilities for her citizens.

God help us in Nigeria.

All the same, the man is a wicked soul. 😢
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Numerouno94(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Please can a fake doctor successfully remove one kidney from a human without serious complications?
My answer to the question is no. There is more to this doctor's story.
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Christistruth00: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
cool
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Great wickedness!!!

Which one is, it's the work of the devil?

Every sin starts from the mind, you could not control your greed and love for money, and it made you do evil.

You're just wicked!
You're satanic!

After all these, you're not even a billionaire

Everyday is for the thief but one day for the owner.
There's nothing hidden under the sun.
Truth is like oil, it will surely float for all to see.

You even had to pretend to be mad so you could escape jail, you've really watched many Philippine movies.

It's people like you that should be sentenced to death.

I feel the right word that should be used here is uncertified and unlicensed doctor not fake doctor.
This guy has been trained by an expert but not under the four walls of a Nigerian medical institution.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by McLizbae: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Ko kekere rara.. Who else wears white to take a passport photograph on a white background... 🤔🤗

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by gabbytabby: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Its not about rccg it's that the devils are in the churches and mosques on Sunday pretending to be what they are not.

There are people mainly Catholics on a propaganda mission against rccg don't give them ammunition.

maticar:

It's really sad, lots of complaints from those quarters over the years
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by virginchaser(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
When all qualified medical officers are running abroad, quacks will surely take over their spaces. Doctors should know and be thought that their profession is to serve humanity while making money should be secondary.
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by aksule(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Very sad and hope the law will take care of them. The question is, is it so easy to harvest a kidney without proper medical care before and after the surgery. If those whose kidneys were tempered with survived without the rigor of the medical care, then it's next to miracle. The authority concerned should have a proper investigation rather relying on hearsay
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by FireUpNow(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Creamypie:
Oga, there's a secret organization working with Nigerians to harvest kidneys. The stolen kidneys just noticed are no longer within the shores of Nigeria. Many "ritual killings" are actually harvest of both kidneys sir. I don know this since 2018 when, in asaba, some "yahoo boys" were raided by DSS,female (runs girls) under wears, hair and other accessories were scattered about the house and even the roof. the operatives began to suspect them. their fridge was opened, and they discovered them.

The set of people I fear most are
1. Doctors and nurses
2. Religious leaders and faithuls
3. Liars and those who are 2faced.
I watched documentary about organ harvesting, smuggling and kidnapping. Since then I am always very cautious

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by ImoleNaija: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Please can a fake doctor successfully remove one kidney from a human without serious complications?
My answer to the question is no. There is more to this doctor's story.

A source close to the clinic disclosed that the doctors who assisted him to perform the first victim’s operation have equally been arrested by the police.

Considering the quote above, he must be hiring or working with some experts (likely to be qualified doctors) who help with surgical operations.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by SUNNINO(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
NMA is deceiving themselves, even in Teaching hospitals,FMC doctors commit plunders and kill people yet they keep defending them,over sabi set of people with bribed certificates from universities. Over rated fellows with too much ego,though have some good ones.
Xscape1993:
NMA should have Monitoring and Evaluation team to checkmate all these fake doctors and hospitals. We only do investigation after loss of lives and damages in this country, why?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Badgers14: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
No regulations in medical care..

NMA have buried thier faces in politics instead of focusing on issues like this that brings disrepute to the profession.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by soccerlite: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Jcomtrader:
another proud product of RCCG
no wonder they support a drug dealer as president

How

Is the devilish doctor working for rccg?

Nb
I'm not a supporter of rccg or any church denomination
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Mindlog: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
akanke79:

It is the work of the Ministry of Health in a state to fish out quacks.NMA is just a professional body.

I belong to a professional body, the British Psychological Society and I work here in the UK with that membership. As long you are visible, the BPS makes sure you are what you claim to be because they easily track you, employers easily verify from them and if you are not, you have a criminal case to answer in court even if you are a member and have unprofessional conducts against you and if found guilty after investigation, you get deregistered and your name will be publicized on their website.

Because of the high level of quackery in the Nigerian medical sector, the NMA should be smart enough to create an app where Nigerians request the license number of the doctor who is involved in their health issues, once they key the number in, the name, the current picture and the specialty of the doctor etc should pop up as that would go a long way.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by sholadele4: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Rayban25:
RCCG has been infiltrated by criminals.
As in...the moment I know you are a pastor in the church my antenna will just be at alert. Too many unpleasant stories. The process of appointing pastors in the church needs serious revamp.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by ItisWell22(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Considering the quote above, he must be hiring or working with some experts (likely to be qualified doctors) who help with surgical operations.

It’s actually mentioned in the article, that his partner (who probably is the expert) is also in police custody.

Wonder why those asking those questions skipped that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Sermwell(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
NMA should have Monitoring and Evaluation team to checkmate all these fake doctors and hospitals. We only do investigation after loss of lives and damages in this country, why?
Not in this shithole of a country!! The monitoring team will just collect bribe and look the other way!! Especially now that we have more criminals in government than ever before!
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by soccerlite: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Of recent the atrocities committed by some doctors are outrageous

Some hospital are harvesting female reproductive egg

in Oyo state, wicked stories of doctors action abound

Some doctors are doing as if they were forced into the profession

Unfortunately in nigeria
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by NaMe4: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is terrible!

What manner of criminality is this?
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by soccerlite: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sermwell:

Not in this shithole of a country!! The monitoring team will just collect bribe and look the other way!! Especially now that we have more criminals in government than ever before!

They even blatantly defend their members
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by remiopash: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tracka:
This is one of the greatest wickedness... this man should be given a very painful punishment
His two kidneys should be removed to feel the pain.
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Rahkman: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na mad person dey go that useless bastardic church called RCCG ,that useless church of Satan has done more harm than good ,to this country and some useless arsehole go dry call that foolish old devil adeboye man of God
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
sholadele4:

As in...the moment I know you are a pastor in the church my antenna will just be at alert. Too many unpleasant stories. The process of appointing pastors in the church needs serious revamp.

To be vert honest. Because the image of true pastors have been rubbished by the criminals that wear suit on pulpit and bring disgrace to Gods name. You cant even trust the average pastor today with your daughter to mentor or even do business with them. Gods judgement is coming on Nigeria and he is starting from the church.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Numerouno94(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mindlog:

I belong to a professional body, the British Psychological Society and I work here in the UK with that membership. As long you are visible, the BPS makes sure you are what you claim to be because they easily track you, employers easily verify from them and if you are not, you have a criminal case to answer in court even if you are a member and have unprofessional conducts against you and if found guilty after investigation, you get deregistered and your name will be publicized on their website.

Because of the high level of quackery in the Nigerian medical sector, the NMA should be smart enough to create an app where Nigerians request the license number of the doctor who is involved in their health issues, once they key the number in, the name, the current picture and the specialty of the doctor etc should pop up as that would go a long way.

I luv this idea.
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Jsucre(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Abi na fry e dey fry am chop ni. That's why I dey fear private hospitals. Same things with miracle center church
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Abdulsaddiq: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Is there isese people in that territory?
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by opera1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
inoki247:
Make dem go kill anybody wey dem arrest...

Na jungle Justice dey need.

No, they should just remove their both kidney, simple.
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Christistruth00: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kubernetes:

The NMA already said he isn't their member. Smn here said the Doctor abandoned his Nursing studies and went to read Economics.

Thank you
Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Dotmanq: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
gift2xl:
[b]The whole community should go for scan and [/b]those that has visited there should equal go for scan. Most Nigerians are wicked.
Only those that have visited the hospital or those that he has operated on need to panick right now and not the whole community.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys by Alliswell248: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jcomtrader:
another proud product of RCCG
no wonder they support a drug dealer as president

Illiterate from a failed home.
If your parents have been a role model....you won't be speaking against the church of God.

Bring your evidence that shows Pastor Adeboye supported Tinubu.

Politics and voting are done by adults.18+
..so use your head and vote your conscience if u are an adult, don't turn the church to a political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Iran Releases 54,000 Prisoners To Combat Spread / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.