Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company (403 Views)

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Police Clears Senator Akwashiki Of Adultery Allegation, Indict Accusers / NASS Invasion: FG Planning To Twist Facts To Indict Us, - Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello Friends
Last month, I brought to your notice of an issue with Sterling bank. They arrested my brother (my operational manager ) in my office over a loan my mother owe.

Before I wrote to them through our lawyer, I asked my mum of the address she used while opening her account. She told me that it's her house address. I asked if has has ever used my head office address for anything, she said she doesn't even know my head office address

Then I asked my mom to demand for the offer letter of the loan. When she did, it happened that her address has been changed to my companies address

We concluded that they copied my address from the first letter I sent them and updated it as my mum’s address on the loan/account

Maybe they want to use it to establish the fact as to why they visited my office in the first place in court

We also used the same email account that my mum used to demand for “the loan offer letter” to demand for her Utility bill, but they refused to avail it. They kept telling us to hold on while they iron things up

I'm so concerned as to why a bank can be this corrupt and fraudulent. How else do you think we can demand for this utility bill??

Or what should we do here please??
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Ibechris2: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2023
As an ex banker,I have told u that u guys will win this case perfectly well even without bribing anybody. I said this in my first reply to u.

Now,tell ur mum to reprint her utility bill address and give it out to ur lawyer.

Find away to get someone that works with Sterlin bank to help u out with these details...what it means is that ur mum would have to go to another branch of the bank to get these details as quick as possible.

And for u,ur prepared metre bills should also be protected so as to avoid them getting it from any source.

Thanks and goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
concho:
Hello Friends
Last month, I brought to your notice of an issue with Sterling bank. They arrested my brother (my operational manager ) in my office over a loan my mother owe.

Before I wrote to them through our lawyer, I asked my mum of the address she used while opening her account. She told me that it's her house address. I asked if has has ever used my head office address for anything, she said she doesn't even know my head office address

Then I asked my mom to demand for the offer letter of the loan. When she did, it happened that her address has been changed to my companies address

We concluded that they copied my address from the first letter I sent them and updated it as my mum’s address on the loan/account

Maybe they want to use it to establish the fact as to why they visited my office in the first place in court

We also used the same email account that my mum used to demand for “the loan offer letter” to demand for her Utility bill, but they refused to avail it. They kept telling us to hold on while they iron things up

I'm so concerned as to why a bank can be this corrupt and fraudulent. How else do you think we can demand for this utility bill??

Or what should we do here please??

Take the advise of @ Ibechris2 bellow...

Ibechris2:
As an ex banker,I have told u that u guys will win this case perfectly well even bribing anybody. I said this in my first reply to u.

Now,tell ur mum to reprint her utility bill address and give it out to ur lawyer.

Find away to get someone that works with Sterlin bank to help u out with these details...what it means is that ur mum would have to go another branch of the bank to get these details as quick as possible.

And for u,ur prepared metre bills should also be protected so as to avoid them getting it from any source.

Thanks and goodluck.

Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibechris2:
As an ex banker,I have told u that u guys will win this case perfectly well even bribing anybody. I said this in my first reply to u.

Find away to get someone that works with Sterlin bank to help u out with these details...what it means is that ur mum would have to go another branch of the bank to get these details as quick as possible.

Thanks and goodluck.

Thanks bro, but I think they have changed the address because it's my address displaying in the offer letter they sent my mum two days ago

But I'm sure they can't access our company receipt since it's a plaza and paid by the management and kept by them

Will another branch have access to the utility bills ?
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Ibechris2: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
concho:
Thanks bro, but I think they have changed the address because it's my address displaying in the offer letter they sent my mum two days ago

But I'm sure they can't access our company receipt since it's a plaza and paid by the management and kept by them

Will another branch have access to the utility bills ?

Very possible cos they are scanned and uploaded.
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Humulity: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why not encourage your mum to repay the loan, which is the right thing to do.

The way you are now trying to protect your company, is same way the Bank wants to protect their business.
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by olalekanba(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
I might be wrong but it seems your mum loan is a personal loan, you might need to explain that. They don’t even have any right to pick your brother.

Using your company address does not mean anything except you are one of her guarantors.

My advice is to get a good lawyer asap.
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
olalekanba:
I might be wrong but it seems your mum loan is a personal loan, you might need to explain that. They don’t even have any right to pick your brother.

Using your company address does not mean anything except you are one of her guarantors.

My advice is to get a good lawyer asap.

I understand it means nothing bro. My lawyer even said it. We just want to add forgery to the suit 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by olalekanba(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
concho:
I understand it means nothing bro. My lawyer even said it. We just want to add forgery to the suit 😂😂

Let your mum call them, set up a meeting and go with a lawyer to schedule the loan.

That’s saves everyone time and money
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibechris2:

Very possible cos they are scanned and uploaded.
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing Details In My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
olalekanba:

Let your mum call them, set up a meeting and go with a lawyer to schedule the loan.

That’s saves everyone time and money

Then they would be happy they arrested, assaulted and detained my brother over a loan in another person name and still got there money back ?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Suspension: We Have Been Vindicated / The True Story Of Tinubu / Peter Obi's Lawyer After Today's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.