Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,242 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

What You Should Avoid Doing If You Want To Succeed As A Publisher On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Should Avoid Doing If You Want To Succeed As A Publisher On Amazon (114 Views)

Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme / Sporry.com - CPA Network. Are You A Publisher? / 9 Signs You Will Never Succeed As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Avoid Doing If You Want To Succeed As A Publisher On Amazon by Progresswike03: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
I have been trying to succeed as a publisher on Amazon, despite watching so many YouTube videos and going through course trainings ,I still see poor level of growth what could be the cause?..
This was exactly the question my prospects ask me usually,they see other Amazing results ,yet theirs keep on being at the same spot..
I would be revealing the cause of this to you and what you should avoid in other to succeed as a publisher on Amazon.
๐Ÿ“Œ Avoid publishing books on less profitable niches..
Publishers are guilty of this,they keep on uploading books on niches that would never sell at all, ๐Ÿค”..
You should think about uploading books on evergreen niches and not seasonal niches that sells on occasionally basis,books like Christmas history book, Christmas colouring books for kids,.etc..all this books are good but are meant to be published during the specific period of celebration..,
This is why this books don't give you sales frequently, you have to concentrate on selling books on ever green niches; that's books like..
โ˜‘๏ธ Activity books
โ˜‘๏ธMeal planners
โ˜‘๏ธCook books
โ˜‘๏ธ Sketch pad notebooks
โ˜‘๏ธ Travel guide..etc.
๐Ÿ“Œ Avoid setting up the wrong keywords;
Keywords are very important in as much as publishing books on Amazon is concerned, failure to set up the best and most profitable 7 backened keywords can eventually lead to your book not being visible to Amazon customers., you have to setup the right 7 backened keywords for your books in other to get the sales you want.
๐Ÿ“Œ Avoid creating poor book cover Design:
if you don't give a proper cover design,then many Amazon customers even if you set up the right keyword and they see your book,they would reject it and go for another that has a very attractive design..
PS:These are indeed what you should avoid if you really want to succeed as a publisher on Amazon..
PSS: Are you willing to be a publisher on Amazon in other to start earning in dollars?..send a DM here๐Ÿ‘‰ +2348148031468

(1) (Reply)

Souvenir Ideas: How To Choose The Best Gifts For Your Loved Ones / How Do I Set Up A Laundry Service / Unlock The Path To Parenthood With Our Get Pregnant Ebook Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.