Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys (320 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys by pradoyeep: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
You may hear things like good girls love bad guys. But you may not hear things like good girls want to marry bad guys.

Do you know that many bad men in marriages are probably bad guys in the youth.

Now, if a good guy in his early 20s starts loving, pampering, cherishing, providing and nurturing a good girl that he so much loves, and the good girl calls him boring, and probably goes to sleep with a nonchalant agbo drinker, this good guy may get frustrated, bitter, and may change to a bad guy or careless redpiller..

If we keep having more good guys turning to bad guys because of frustration, then more ladies may probably have bad marriages
Re: We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys by Kipaji: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
I would argue that the "good guy" who turned bad after the woman broke his heart was never good to start with. His true self was bad from the beginning. The woman just uncovered it.

Plus, it shows that he is weak. As a strong man, a woman should not be able to change your nature. If you are good man, you stick to being a good man. And with authority. Don't let the world divert you away from yourself. Let the women have the so called bad guys and live your life.

Better be a genuine and good masculine man with zero chick's than a "bad guy" with an harem.

4 Likes

Re: We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys by FRANCISTOWN: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
@that nigga up me.

This is like the dumb**t shit I've ever seen on the cyberspace.

Not to talk about your Scotsman fallacy. "A good guy who turned bad because a lady broke his heart was never good to begin with"?
Really?

Isn't that statement as the same as a man who tints his hair to color white never had color black hair to begin with.

Or say, a boy who grew 4 inches taller was never short to begin with?

Let's say I lend money out to people, but everyone never pays me bad, so, I should keep lending out money because I want to be a good person until I go broke. Chai!!! What a shame.

Humans change, not just humans but everything changes. We must relearn, learn and unlearn to survive this harsh reality.

Without any doubt, our society greatly influences us and, we change in accordance to form.

Anybody with at least half a fish brain should know when to change and when to pretend to change.

They there no change. Your body go tell you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We May Have More Bad Marriages If Good Guys Start Becoming Bad Guys by MrsTwrite(f): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Both male and female one thing is certain for sure which is change.
Change is constant. We pray we marry the right ones and create a happy home.

Happy Sunday from here. Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Foster Intimacy: 10 Things To Avoid In The Bedroom / Please Train Your Children!! / Portharcourt Is Behind Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.