Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,125 members, 7,933,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20953 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Teenaira: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1

Truth is not only bitter but very bitter. Some overzealous igbos will want to crucify this true Igbo elder. There is no amount of attack that they have not made on this man yet, he continues to fight for the good of the igbos. Sir, I dove my hat, you are indeed a great Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Producing an Igbo President is all that this fool cares about..

A better Nigeria means absolutely nothing to him.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Producing an Igbo President is all that this fool cares about..

A better Nigeria means absolutely nothing to him.

This is why there's no progress in this country named Nigeria, their problem has been how to cage Igbos, it will always backfire because it's impossible to cage a big tribe such as Igbo, most of them can't deal with it, they are frustrated and sad about it. they will keep crying until they get to the point we are waiting for then everybody go answer him mama name .... we are getting closer with each passing years. I'm loving it ..... remember they have incapable men who should be in charge of local governments as president, Nigeria will only get worse , Apart from Yemi they have leader who can Govern Nigeria.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Teenaira:

Truth is not only bitter but very bitter. Some overzealous igbos will want to crucify this true Igbo elder. There is no amount of attack that they have not made on this man yet, he continues to fight for the good of the igbos. Sir, I dove my hat, you are indeed a great Igbo man.

We dash that Idiot to you Yorubas long ago, he believe in your politic .... Igbokwe represent himself and his family, I don't know him and I don't care to know who he is, he should focus on his ambition to become Nigeria President, we Igbos does not care ..... Ronus over to you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Emekaonline: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinjo2:
Get out. You are a traitor. You are cursed. See how you keep betraying your people just because of what you want to eat. People like Ogbonaya Onu are members of APC but they spoke truth to powers on the need for power to go to the south east but you could not support him because you are meant for the gutters.
Shame on you.

The same way many of us see the likes of OBJ, Rufai and other bastards in Yoruba land as traitors

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Emekaonline: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

We dash that Idiot to you Yorubas long ago, he believe in your politic .... Igbokwe represent himself and his family, I don't know him and I don't care to know who he is, he should focus on his ambition to become Nigeria President, we Igbos does not care ..... Ronus over to you grin grin grin

The same way we will continue to dash out to you the likes of OBJ, Rufai and theirs. So it is not new. The same way to guys treat Igbokwe is the same we treat Rufai Oseni and other bastards in our midst
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Basic123: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Morbeta11:
I Salute all the ethnic groups that produced Presidents who built this Eldorado called Nigeria..... grin A country where all the cities and streets are built with gold unfortunately......how can we progress with this useless mindset, even if Jesus come down to rule Nigeria, Nigeria will happen to him.

Joe Igbokwe is an empty old man. You can never get the attention of Tinubu with this nonsense. They have dropped in both state and federal level.
Including your brothers Aguyi ironsi and Azikwe that laid the foundation of destruction through their greediness and selfishness

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by SuccessfulRichi: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonsense capping. Upon all the hunger, insecurities, bandits, kidnapping and headquarters of poverty I'm seeing in Nigeria, what had changed since other tribes won the presidency?? I'm not Igbo but Niger Delta. I wish I was Igbo. They don't beg for breads like other presidential tribes 🤣

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Ingocof(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IGBOS this, Igbos that.😏

Anyways, the Igbos I know are Not desperate to produce President.

They are Hustlers and think more of making 💰 Money. 😊😊

Not Palliative Beggars like some Tribes. 😟😌

Not desperate but want to foist the Pandora man on Nigerians?
You lots are the most desperate.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Morbeta11(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Basic123:

Including your brothers Aguyi ironsi and Azikwe that laid the foundation of destruction through their greediness and selfishness

Hunger and frustration will kill you, if you don't work but keep blaming Men whose lineage are all doing great. Even your people that ruled don't even know you.....keep arguing on nairaland until hunger tear you apart like a hunger lion.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RapistOnBail: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Next is to buy all your father ancestral land and build mansion on it and nothing you can do about it until you die miserably which you rightfully deserved even your grandchildren will hear that land was once his ancestral land, we pass all your tribe even next world or heaven you will still be under us , we no be mate grin grin grin
Mumu. Your definition of mansion na duplex... E no suppose better for una. Empty drum...
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emekaonline:

The same way we will continue to dash out to you the likes of OBJ, Rufai and theirs. So it is not new. The same way to guys treat Igbokwe is the same we treat Rufai Oseni and other bastards in our midst

I think APC miscreant have recruited a fuul who doe not know what to say ... Now I spit on your useless faarther badl head grin grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Mumu. Your definition of mansion na duplex... E no suppose better for una. Empty drum...

Obo Iya e orun gooo!! grin grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Morbeta11:

I hope you are really enjoying your Nigeria. My personal wealth and well-being is paramount before this fruitless argument......am at work, let's do this another day.
ok. Go and think deeply about it. It's a food for thought.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
yom2:
ok. Go and think deeply about it. It's a food for thought.

All you need to return to factory resetting is Ewedu with amala with GBEGIRII grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by BannedUser: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are the definition of Oponu without single brain cell in there .... one thing I notice during my courtship is that none of my people supported the relationship ... because I was not raised to hate or see things in ethnic way because I used to believe in one Nigeria before until I find this forum then I begin to understand what happened to me .... you guys are evil full of hatred ...yes there are good ones among you but the evil ones are accountable ... those your people wished i was still married to their daughter before she died ... Yes I refused to treat her illness because the new man sleeping with her should do that .. My job is to take good care of my children.

Okay, your people were tribalistic and didn't support your marriage to a Yoruba, but you still went ahead? That's enough to know the origin of your problems.

A case of pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by KingOKON: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I don't want to call you an idiot as I am actually inside a church right now.
Balewa was Gera which is close to Hausa, and Moslem, but more importantly Hausa is euphemism for "North", and the power behind Balewa was Ahmadu Bello. Go find out his tribe and religion!

You are actually one, so those from Pleatea, Benue, Abuja, Taraba, kogi, Borno, Niger Nassarawa fall under this euphemism?
Ahmadu Bello you say is what? Even from the name you will know he isn't Hausa
What is the Euphemism for south?
IPOB very very dumb shit set of human being..
You are just too dumb, way too dumb

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Scamburster(m): 2:20am On Sep 18, 2023
LibraKing:

You guys are devi**ish , the new name to Igbos are now obedients , meaning only Igbos are gunning for Obi during the last election . Are lagosian obedience since obi win there? Or Lagos is now know as Obidients land. You are narrowly tried to nail everyone that supports obi as igbo making him a tribal presidential candidate. Tricky politics , evil minds
You really sabi this people with their evil mind, I won't rope all of them because there are exceptions but majority of them are evil minded.
They deliberately making that lines just to prove an agender.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Scamburster(m): 2:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Abagworo:
Based on my own understanding majority of Igbos don't want the Presidency even in 100 years. I am one of the few that want Igbo as President because it will settle a lot of problems facing Nigeria. There will never be and there has never been a life changing democratically elected President in the World. Most successful Presidents are dictators and revolutionists with long term tenures so an Igbo President will still fail like those before him but it will settle balance of power only. Peter Obi would have still been like Tinubu, Buhari or Jonathan with a minute difference.
I do not agree totally with your own submission.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by DaddyCoool: 3:02am On Sep 18, 2023
KingOKON:

You are actually one, so those from Pleatea, Benue, Abuja, Taraba, kogi, Borno, Niger Nassarawa fall under this euphemism?
Ahmadu Bello you say is what? Even from the name you will know he isn't Hausa
What is the Euphemism for south?
IPOB very very dumb shit set of human being..
You are just too dumb, way too dumb

Now I am out of church I can comfortably call u mumu.
There were three regions in Nigeria. Which region did both Bello and Balewa speak for and represent??
What states comprised that region and what is the dominant tribe of that region, and their dominant religion?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by KingOKON: 3:16am On Sep 18, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Now I am out of church I can comfortably call u mumu.
There were three regions in Nigeria. Which region did both Bello and Balewa speak for and represent??
What states comprised that region and what is the dominant tribe of that region, and their dominant religion?

Keep quiet and stop exposing your foolishness
Hausa is Hausa, Fulani is Fulani, kanuri is kanuri, Junkun is Junkun, Gbagi is Gbagi

When you follow the likes of MNK that don't know shit why should be suprise at your level of reasoning
No wonder you are easily brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by pquaver(m): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Wutinky:

You can't even write in Igbo properly ..meaning you used google translate .... Idiota with no brain, explain to Igbos here how they form voltron in Lagos prior to Governorship Election ...
You can continue to abuse and insult that your Idiota who raised you, because he raised a useless man with low self esteem ... please show me where you condemned what they did to the Igbos and those who look like the Igbos in Lagos? if it was the igbos who did it, Nigeria would have been on fire ... I repeat it again!! you are useless fuull including the stuped Idiota who raised you ... how old are you? Otu Nnegi grin grin

Why should i condemn, when i told u about the ripple effect of the harrasment of Hausa Fulanis in igboland did you not continue the nonsense in the guise of Herdsmen uptil today u didnot catch 1 as culprit rather na still our people that are being caught.... Nkita ra cha kwa otu nnegi.. Usu raa kwa nnegi... Amadioha na kamalu ku gbu kwegi.. Ezii. Jack Mazi Nnamdi Kanu raa kwa nne muru gi.. Nna gi bu ezi.. Onye ihuru ihu

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by pquaver(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Wahabfuture:

This is why there's no progress in this country named Nigeria, their problem has been how to cage Igbos, it will always backfire because it's impossible to cage a big tribe such as Igbo, most of them can't deal with it, they are frustrated and sad about it. they will keep crying until they get to the point we are waiting for then everybody go answer him mama name .... we are getting closer with each passing years. I'm loving it ..... remember they have incapable men who should be in charge of local governments as president, Nigeria will only get worse , Apart from Yemi they have leader who can Govern Nigeria.

The man is saying the truth.. Nobody is caging you.. You are the one caging your self with hate, bile and bitterness.. You mentality is a defeatist mentality and so thst of many ndigbo.. That is exactly why we not making headway politically.. You have tried politics of bitterness, it no work why not change patterns? Every election cycle same tjing n u expect a different results.. Oxa election has finished una don dey insult Nigeria, yoruba and hausa, but by 2026 u will begin to become emergency patriot.. Let see where dat pattern go lead us now since once person tell una truth una no wan use ear hear truth.. Continue na..
If Nigeria president no good and we no want why obi score 98% for southeast? We go just dey dey deceive ourselves.. Ndigbo muru na anya oooo.. Una dey waste years ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Basic123: 5:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Hunger and frustration will kill you, if you don't work but keep blaming Men whose lineage are all doing great. Even your people that ruled don't even know you.....keep arguing on nairaland until hunger tear you apart like a hunger lion.
Instead of dealing with the truth, you are raining causes on me.Is that how you people were raised in Igbo land?

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by creativehubb: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Backpedal:

This statement is a delusional statement

First evidence of poverty of a region, is mass emigration from the region, secondly you can check IGR internally generated revenue numberse, thirdly you can check contribution of each state, by calculating the resources and amount FG makes from each region, South South and south west are at the top, without Niger Delta, Bayelsa, and Edo state oil, we won't have a Nigeria as we have now, and without Lagos where will all of you run to survive?

Southeast is a liability now, especially with the sit at home madness.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Rolings: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??

So why were all igbos Dying to put Obi there if it does no good.

Yeye

So all igbos wanted a useless position and weer ready to force everyone to vote their son to a position that does no good to the holder.

Thanks God we didn't vote Obi....if not tomorrow now igbos will be accusing all of us of voting their son into a position that does no good to the igbos

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by creativehubb: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2023
mdimefields:

Keep shut ignorant fellow. Should I educate you on Igbo groups that liters the South South> The Etches, Omuma, Egbema, Anioma and others>
Dont be blinded by hate and lie to yourself. These groups will eventually join their South East counterpart soon, then you can choke on your hate.
Stupid ignorant, they migrated there, like your people migrate to everywhere from South, North to West. Because you stay there don't means it's your town or land.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Morbeta11(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Basic123:

Instead of dealing with the truth, you are raining causes on me.Is that how you people were raised in Igbo land?

You need to get a life.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Backpedal: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2023
creativehubb:

First evidence of poverty of a region, is mass emigration from the region, secondly you can check IGR internally generated revenue numberse, thirdly you can check contribution of each state, by calculating the resources and amount FG makes from each region, South South and south west are at the top, without Niger Delta, Bayelsa, and Edo state oil, we won't have a Nigeria as we have now, and without Lagos where will all of you run to survive?

Southeast is a liability now, especially with the sit at home madness.

So the mass migration of Brits or Chinese to other parts of the world is a sign of poverty right ?

I have always said that a typical tribalistic BAT aligned mofo is a dimwit

Let us even assume your asinine remark has some sense in it

The mass migration of Yoruba people from other states to Lagos; Abuja; Kaduna and even Kano is a fact that is observable to anyone who has travelled wide in Nigeria

Doss that also suggest that the region is messed up ?

What about mass migration of northerners to the south east ?

Continue drinking the Kool aid
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by creativehubb: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Backpedal:

So the mass migration of Brits or Chinese to other parts of the world is a sign of poverty right ?

I have always said that a typical tribalistic BAT aligned mofo is a dimwit

Let us even assume your asinine remark has some sense in it

The mass migration of Yoruba people from other states to Lagos; Abuja; Kaduna and even Kano is a fact that is observable to anyone who has travelled wide in Nigeria

Doss that also suggest that the region is messed up ?

What about mass migration of northerners to the south east ?

Continue drinking the Kool aid
The only people mass emigrating is igbos, everyone knows this for a fact, you can lie to yourself all you want...this is an indication of poverty in the region, how can you leave your region, and go sell in go slow, if you are okay at home, you won't go sell on go slow and sleep on the streets of Lagos. British and Chinese that travel, travel with money, either vacation or investment/expatriates, not poor people escaping poverty, people travelling for tourism or business/investment, are not classified as immigrants.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos / How Is Power Supply In Your Area?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.