Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,567 members, 7,892,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads (605 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by theInfinity: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2023
I actually don't know what is fashionable with women putting on waist beed or even ankle. Sincerely, I may not date such person talk more of thinking of getting married to her. My decision is far from any spiritual notion or what so ever. I just dislike it with so much passion.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by chibnnodi: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2023
I love it with passion.

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2023
theInfinity:
I actually don't know what is fashionable with women putting on waist beed or even ankle. Sincerely, I may not date such person talk more of thinking of getting married to her. My decision is far from any spiritual notion or what so ever. I just dislike it with so much passion.
And we are supposed to care, why? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by duduade: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2023
OP please one man's poison is another man's delicacy....

This topic has been flogged and over flogged

Me I crazy over it... Especially the ones that glow in the dark

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by jaeyking(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Because of the fact that it's been used for diabolic acts to trap men
That's y men are afraid 😭😭
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by etrange: 1:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Lol... sir, if you don't want to date a lady that dresses in a particular way, don't do it. It's as simple as that. No need to create a thread about it. People dress how they want to dress. You date who you want to date.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by wrongman665(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Chaii..... I like it, it attract me more.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2023
jaeyking:
Because of the fact that it's been used for diabolic acts to trap men
That's y men are afraid 😭😭
Plastic polymers when worn around the waist are diabolical? You sure say you understand your mind at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2023
It's a powerful aphrodisiac

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Jeon(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Yes, you're the only one.

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Plastic polymers when worn around the waist are diabolical? You sure say you understand your mind at all? undecided

If they think 500 - 2000k can /will destroy them, it means their lives are worthless to begin with.

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by lokotamak(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2023
I fear beads like grin grin grin grin
Tiny rope them they used as destiny tapper destroy destiny, hold destiny.....

Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Dikastan: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mammy water daughters
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Ibechris2: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
I like women who put on waist beads...u just made me remember my Kaduna girl friend.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by jesmond3945: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
theInfinity:
are you a woman? Common you can never understand what goes in the mind of a woman. I think you should face your gender.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
lokotamak:
I fear beads like grin grin grin ;DTiny rope them they used as destiny tapper destroy destiny, hold destiny.....
Yes, variously colored plastic polymers wey cost kobo kobo fit to destroy your destiny. Everybody run for your dear life from those diabolic beads. lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by elmagnifico411(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baba, what's a poison to u, might be a very good meal to someone else.. I love waist beads, my wife do not wear any, I had to tell her how much Id love to see like 2-3 on her waste cos it's one of my sexual turn ons.
But u see ankle chain, I can't stand the sight of that nonsense.
theInfinity:
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Anytinproperty1: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na u dey bang my bannie for kd abi
Ibechris2:
I like women who put on waist beads...u just made me remember my Kaduna girl friend.
Re: Am I The Only One That Hates When A Woman Puts On Waist Beads by Woodshot: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's a culture thing here in Southern Kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

Do you need a "Professional In-House Dry Cleaning Personnel" / Beating Your Bro / Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.