Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Will Eradicate Corruption In Nigeria---noun Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Eradicate Corruption In Nigeria---noun Student (118 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Should Team Up To Help Nigeria Eradicate Corruption / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Eradicate Corruption In Nigeria---noun Student by Lordsonempire(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqLjMJ5paI?si=YgkfbfSSndOzHO_u

It is crystal clear that the rate of corruption in Nigeria is alarming, uncalled for and absolutely abysmal. It has actually affected every aspect of public life, business investment and standard of living. It comes in different forms like petty bribery, contract fraud, money laundering, collecting salaries of nonexistent workers and illegally securing government jobs for family members and cronies.

Corruption is an epidemic that has eaten deep into the fabric of the Nigerian society. Over the years, billions of dollars has been stolen from various sectors of Nigeria’s economy which include petroleum industry, trade and investment, agricultural, banking, infrastructural and power sector.

The issue of corruption cuts across the entire nation. There are cases of corruption in the Nigerian police force, educational institution, political institution, health, humanitarian and many other sectors.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has Recieved Her Own Subsidy Palliative From Enugu Govt. / Plateau tribunal dismisses APC’s petition, upholds Gov Mutfwang’s election / Businessjigawa Produces 75% Of Exported Farm Produce – NSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.