Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other (30606 Views)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Froshest00(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't even understand those lecturer.. if their wives can't satisfy them or they are just promiscuous
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Lanre1st(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
As lecturers need to be punished also female students need to dress decently and study very well because most of this incident happened when female students go to lecturer’s office to beg for favors with half naked clothes

I rarely visit lecturer’s office, because I don’t think I need their assistance
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Stanislause94: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
That zone with the highest number grin
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by EXOUSIAng: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
OAU is obviously the only university doing a great job and taking this seriously.
We have more cases in other universities that swept under the carpet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by qtx(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
shocked
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by VIKTO83(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Are u trying to tell us that female lecturers are saints in this regard?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by luskysylver(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
this is where i may say i give it to the core northerners.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Racoon(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Professor Richard Oladele own is the most shocked given his role in the university Chapel and the vehement denial of his wife.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by ofuonyebi: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
NIGERIA is a country where Laws are made but are not obeyed...
Senate passed Laws that have gotten assent since 2021 to jail those involved in sexual assault against women for 21yrs..

By 2021...2022....2023 women were still being sexually assaulted and CULPRITS -GO-SCOTT-FREE and we come gather they make ordinary noise
shame to the present leaders of NIGERIA!

When will our LAWS WORK?....WHEN WILL NIGERIA WORK?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Setaleonoz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was a lecturer in a popular federal university back in 2017 before I left Nigeria, most of this things is not the fault of us lecturers... we are innocent but this girls spoiled us... don't blame this on lack of self control because I have self-control...

There's this girl named Anita, her dad owns a big church she doesn't attend lectures or read her books but she's a very bright student... during her 200L her grades became very poor, I was surprised why, I later realised she hangs with some crazy friends and all.. My biggest mistake I made in my life was to ask her why she was performing poorly... she smiled and replied quote on quote: "Sir should I come to your office and tell you why?"

Me being an ignorant fresh graduate lecturer, I told her okay, feel free to come to my office...

She came to my office the following day and you'd be shock what she was putting on.... she wore a mini skirt and a crop top with no bra inside.. you could see her nipples through the crop top..

I still remember our conversation that day.. I'm not a virgin but what this girl did to me as a lecturer scared me for life... I don't know if she used charms or whatnot because her waist beads was showing in her mini skirts.... and she sat on the chair with her legs open showing me her red pants...
that was how this girl raped me in my office and turned me to a sex animal...
the following week she came to my office with 2 of her friends and we had marathon sex... one of them even asked me if I've done 4nal before...

since then till 2019 I was just having sex with students until I repented and traveled abroad... I Thank God for saving me...
Is this for real?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by EmekaA125(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was a lecturer in a popular federal university back in 2017 before I left Nigeria, most of this things is not the fault of us lecturers... we are innocent but this girls spoiled us... don't blame this on lack of self control because I have self-control...

There's this girl named Anita, her dad owns a big church she doesn't attend lectures or read her books but she's a very bright student... during her 200L her grades became very poor, I was surprised why, I later realised she hangs with some crazy friends and all.. My biggest mistake I made in my life was to ask her why she was performing poorly... she smiled and replied quote on quote: "Sir should I come to your office and tell you why?"

Me being an ignorant fresh graduate lecturer, I told her okay, feel free to come to my office...

She came to my office the following day and you'd be shock what she was putting on.... she wore a mini skirt and a crop top with no bra inside.. you could see her nipples through the crop top..

I still remember our conversation that day.. I'm not a virgin but what this girl did to me as a lecturer scared me for life... I don't know if she used charms or whatnot because her waist beads was showing in her mini skirts.... and she sat on the chair with her legs open showing me her red pants...
the following week she came to my office with 2 of her friends and we had marathon sex... one of them even asked me if I've done 4nal before...

since then till 2019 I was just having sex with students until I repented and traveled abroad... I Thank God for saving me...
Vagina eating bad guy
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by EmekaA125(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
Woodshot:
grin 35 is just damn poor...it should be 300 in five years. So many untethered he-goats in academia
Lol
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by saintkel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

thank God u were not caught too
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by yesloaded: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Uncle please tell us another lies

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by slam7000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

You are a dirty man.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by FireUpNow(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
See as kpekus dey drag men down? Why do this ? Kpekus is the freest thing to get if you have levels. Rubbish
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Gajagojo: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Nice one. They should also make sure that the professors are prosecuted and given serious jail time.
Finally, they should punish fellow lecturers and HODs who punish victims who reported the randy lecturers. Many times, those students find it difficult to graduate easily. Everybody culpable should be punished.

I wish Nigeria was like the US where a sexual offender is obligated by law to inform you that he/she is a sexual offender. Hi, I'm Bulaba. I'm a sexual offender.
Sexual Harassment is not necessarily sexual offending and not necessarily criminal

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Majesty33(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
All because of this toto ooooooooooh.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Dpen11(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is nice
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Crucialgem(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Why do I feel this is a big lie from the pit of hell and if it is not, you still lack self discipline if not you could have chased her away before she sat on your table. You should have seen through the game she wanted to play
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by careidon: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
You know nothing John Snow...
(because p--a nor dey North? it's everywhere in the country o)

luskysylver:
this is where i may say i give it to the core northerners.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Private universities lecturers and professors are not included.
Applause to private universities management in Nigeria for ensuring a strict dress code. Even though naive Nigerians mock them for their hardline school uniform to lectures, at least their attempt to save the jobs and souls of their professors and lecturers from the daughters of Eve is near working. sad

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by ibechris(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Professors of penis...

Nonsense lecturers.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Pootle: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
lecturers and kpekus be like 5 nd 6....even the decent ones girls no dey let them rest

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Yankee101: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Be sacking proven allegations abeg
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Jackiedemie(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naturally, sex has become the modern mean of trade by barter instrument!!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by amerengues(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

What would you gain for telling this verbose screed of a lie and make-believe?! All in the name to further dent the image of academics?!

You have gotten the few nairaland likes you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by DorianD(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Note how the professors were lecturers of useless departments eg Archaeology,Philosophy,Nutrition, etc..idleness and Konji na 5 and 6
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Emmapub(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Some of these female students presently run after lecturers and even try to seduce them just to have good grade. And they actually know the kind of lecturers to approach. In So some cases the students are the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.