Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date (1121 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date by Karleb(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
i don't understand you bro

You mean one shouldn't invest in his wife? Who then should Men invest on should incase death came knocking?

That monthly allowance is little compare to other investments Men made on behalf of their wife and kids. I personally do not see any crime in spending on a girlfriend provided you can afford it. Money is meant to be spend not only on your loved ones but also the needy around. The last time i checked, you will have a girlfriend before wife and kids, all of them are your love ones including your nuclear family.

See what we are saying. grin grin

Na una dey spoil these girls.
Re: Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Karleb:

The one wey dey amaze me na those paying monthly salary to their wives and girlfriends.

I mean, where is there shame?

I can somehow understand wife but girlfriend come on cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Still, broke men find themselves having spouses somehow.
Men plenty wey them contribute money marry wives for.
When there's a will, there's always a way. kpokwem!

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
mariahAngel:
Still, broke men find themselves having spouses somehow.
Men plenty wey them contribute money marry wives for.
When there's a will, there's always a way. kpokwem!

I agree with you nne.

My point is the broke man gets broker when he dates and marries in the broke state.

I am trying to appeal to broke men not to carry an extra burden and to work on themselves than to carry the burden of a relationship.

Also, He is not likely to have a pleasurable or pleasant dating or marriage experience and reason we have a lot of angry people in our society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Emotional Bank Account / Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. / Ladies In The House, Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.