Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,107 members, 7,910,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? (9116 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Answer me first.
send the link where you screenshotted that SAME picture.

Simple kweshon
Whose scroll is that?
Isaiah or Great Psalms?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Simple kweshon
Whose scroll is that?
Isaiah or Great Psalms?
Is my own kweshon hard?

Answer me first.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Is my own kweshon hard?

Answer me first.

I gave you a link that shows the answer beyond reasonable doubt
De allow Google lens to mislead you na

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Is my own kweshon hard?

Answer me first.

http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/isaiah?id=17:11#39:7
Click that link
Using desktop mode makes everything clearer

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/isaiah?id=17:11#39:7
Click that link
Using desktop mode makes everything clearer
It's a different picture.
Post the link.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I gave you a link that shows the answer beyond reasonable doubt
De allow Google lens to mislead you na
What you posted has a watermark.

Dey deceive yourself, like your creator like animaljah

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

It's a different picture.
Post the link.

This is the collapse of the entire scroll of Isaiah
Why not click towards the left under chapter 37,you'll seethe whole thing.
I don't post blind nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

This is the collapse of the entire scroll of Isaiah
Why not click towards the left under chapter 37,you'll seethe whole thing.
I don't post blind nonsense
You sent a link for ONE picture.
Stop lying. You do post alot of nonsense.

Where did the watermark go

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

You sent a link for ONE picture.
Stop lying. You do post alot of nonsense.

Where did the watermark go

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

They don't even look the same 😂

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

They don't even look the same 😂

Hahaha
How do they not look same
What a shame
Negative critical thinker
There's a tiny spiral mark at the end of the scroll... Why not compare the edges and parts of the scroll

Great Psalm Scroll indeed

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hahaha
How do they not look same
What a shame
Negative critical thinker
There's a tiny spiral mark at the end of the scroll... Why not compare the edges and parts of the scroll

Great Psalm Scroll indeed

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

The Second photo you posted shows only the first chapters of Isaiah
Why not click on those numbers till it gets to chapter 40 na

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Send this exact picture link.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The Second photo you posted shows only the first chapters of Isaiah
Why not click on those numbers till it gets to chapter 40 na
There is only ONE picture in that link
It was you that sent the picture with watermark, send it again na

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

The pictures below are different parts or portions of that Isaiah scroll
We were discussing on Isaiah 40 right?
Is it the first part of the scroll you'll be reading or towards the middle part?
Either you need someone to teach you how to use your device or you did that deliberately so you won't admit
It destroy your nonsense proto isaiah, deutero isaiah amd trito isaiah or whatever you wrote... You began shout that it is great psalms scroll 😂😂😂
Why not research on the list of scrolls and tell me if there was anything like a great psalms scroll
That link is just like a slide or timeline of the chapters of Isaiah. You move to the left to read other parts of the book, you can even see the English translation of it by clicking any part of the image and you'll know if it was Psalms or Isaiah
😂
Will this still convince you? Not likely

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Send this exact picture link.

That is not a link
Go back to school
Or check the meaning of image credit

That is to show that the person using the image took permission from a website or article OR, as the image says, from a museum in case someone wants explore the scroll himself

Common sense

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The pictures below are different parts or portions of that Isaiah scroll
We were discussing on Isaiah 40 right?
Is it the first part of the scroll you'll be reading or towards the middle part?
Either you need someone to teach you how to use your device or you did that deliberately so you won't admit
It destroy your nonsense proto isaiah, deutero isaiah amd trito isaiah or whatever you wrote... You began shout that it is great psalms scroll 😂😂😂
Why not research on the list of scrolls and tell me if there was anything like a great psalms scroll
That link is just like a slide or timeline of the chapters of Isaiah. You move to the left to read other parts of the book, you can even see the English translation of it by clicking any part of the image and you'll know if it was Psalms or Isaiah
😂
Will this still convince you? Not likely
There is only ONE picture in that link, 😂
It was you that sent the picture with watermark, send it again na showing The waterlink.

It's clear to all that are not blind physically and especially mentally.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That is not a link
Go back to school
Or check the meaning of image credit

That is to show that the person using the image took permission from a website or article OR, as the image says, from a museum in case someone wants explore the scroll himself

Common sense
Send the link containing the image credit like you did first time, na you sha bring am come cheesy, all these new ones don't look same.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

There is only ONE picture in that link, 😂
It was you that sent the picture with watermark, send it again na showing The waterlink.

It's clear to all that are not blind physically and especially mentally.
That is a timeline
If you like, bury your head in the sand
Maybe, we can tag someone else to confirm if there's only one picture in the link
Why not click on the link again and put your browser on desktop mode. Then screenshot what you see na. Do that and Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That is a timeline
If you like, bury your head in the sand
Maybe, we can tag someone else to confirm if there's only one picture in the link
Why not click on the link again and put your browser on desktop mode. Then screenshot what you see na. Do that and Prove me wrong
If you like act a dummy.

It was you that sent the picture with watermark, send it again na showing The waterlink, did it walk away?😂😂

The second picture is on desktop, talk another one

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

If you like act a dummy.

It was you that sent the picture with watermark, send it again na showing The waterlink, did it walk away?😂😂

The second picture is on desktop, talk another one

Good
Click on the image to increase view
Now look at the image below and compare

Do that and share screenshot is what I have been challenging you but you can't so you won't show your ignorance

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Good
Click on the image to increase view
Now look at the image below and compare

Do that and share screenshot is what I have been challenging you but you can't so you won't show your ignorance
Nice, increase it and show me the watermark, same way you did when you first posted it

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Nice, increase it and show me the watermark, same way you did when you first posted it

It says
Shrine of the Book Photo © The Israel Museum by Ardon Bar Hama.

If I were you, I'll research on Shrine of the Book and Ardon Bar Hama
Interestingly, both mentions it to be part of the Great Isaiah scroll...
The link I gave you was from the digitized scrolls...

Baba is now silenced on Proto Isaiah, Triton isaiah and is arguing on Great Psalms and water mark. Even if the other end of the Isaiah book was written en by another prophet, how could they have foretold the birth, coming and ministry of the Messiah?
Confused critical thinker

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It says
Shrine of the Book Photo © The Israel Museum by Ardon Bar Hama.

If I were you, I'll research on Shrine of the Book and Ardon Bar Hama
Interestingly, both mentions it to be part of the Great Isaiah scroll...
The link I gave you was from the digitized scrolls...

Baba is now silenced on Proto Isaiah, Triton isaiah and is arguing on Great Psalms and water mark. Even if the other end of the Isaiah book was written en by another prophet, how could they have foretold the birth, coming and ministry of the Messiah?
Confused critical thinker
Can't you see the stark contrast , how come you didn't screenshot this showing the website like the rest you did, post the link of the other "both"😂

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

Can't you see the stark contrast , how come you didn't screenshot this showing the website like the rest you did 😂

Stop being a vegetable
The first picture shows the entire book of Isaiah
Second one shows the whole you've been clinging on since like it's your only inheritance
Third one shows the part I'm highlighting and when you zoom it, it's exactly like the fourth one
Fourth one shows the first image I dropped on the isaiah scroll to prove that everything was written one person which you could not refute. You are free to do further research and help that article to quoted to adjust or update what it wrote earlier
I added another evidence by saying that Jesus and his Apostles quoted from all parts of the Isaiah book and made reference saying that Prophet Isaiah said that
I gave another evidence using Isaiah 13. The entire book is not written in order of events. That chapter should have been added among the end as it tallies with what it says from chapter 40 and regarding Babylon but the writer mentions his name in the beginning of chapter 13 and his father's name
Critics like you are just like paper blown here and there, no sense in anything cos you are blind

Proto isaiah 🤷‍♂️
Great Psalms 🤷‍♂️
Water mark 🤷‍♂️

Your willful ignorance does not change Bible credubility. You're not the first. Satan's children have been opposing God's word. No be today

From Proto Isaiah to Great Psalms scroll and now you're asking watermark?
You go ask tire
You could not even give any evidence to what you mentioned
Same way you can't differentiate smoke from aroma
The source of the image o the last photo is clearly stated there. Google can lead you... Besides, who told you that the image was from a website? Hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Stop being a vegetable
The first picture shows the entire book of Isaiah
Second one shows the whole you've been clinging on since like it's your only inheritance
Third one shows the part I'm highlighting and when you zoom it, it's exactly like the fourth one
Fourth one shows the first image I dropped on the isaiah scroll to prove that everything was written one person which you could not refute. You are free to do further research and help that article to quoted to adjust or update what it wrote earlier
I added another evidence by saying that Jesus and his Apostles quoted from all parts of the Isaiah book and made reference saying that Prophet Isaiah said that
I gave another evidence using Isaiah 13. The entire book is not written in order of events. That chapter should have been added among the end as it tallies with what it says from chapter 40 and regarding Babylon but the writer mentions his name in the beginning of chapter 13 and his father's name
Critics like you are just like paper blown here and there, no sense in anything cos you are blind

Proto isaiah 🤷‍♂️
Great Psalms 🤷‍♂️
Water mark 🤷‍♂️

Your willful ignorance does not change Bible credubility. You're not the first. Satan's children have been opposing God's word. No be today

From Proto Isaiah to Great Psalms scroll and now you're asking watermark?
You go ask tire
You could not even give any evidence to what you mentioned
Same way you can't differentiate smoke from aroma
The source of the image o the last photo is clearly stated there. Google can lead you... Besides, who told you that the image was from a website? Hehehe
There is only one picture in the link.

If you like act a dummy.

Where did the big arrow go, it disappeared 😂

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maynman:

There is only one picture in the link.

If you like act a dummy.

Go back to school
They is called photo credits or image credit
It could be where you snap a picture or where you copied it

Go and search Shrine of the Book, that is one link
Another one is Ardon Bar Hama

Your head is very hot walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go back to school
They is called photo credits or image credit
It could be where you snap a picture or where you copied it

Go and search Shrine of the Book, that is one link
Another one is Ardon Bar Hama

Your head is very hot walahi

Where did the big arrow go, it disappeared 😂😂

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
They claim to be intelligent
They have no sense of purpose or meaning and that is what their philosophy tells them
Atheists life has no purpose
They visit religious groups and fight for their attention so they will gain relevance
They are like parasites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:
They claim to be intelligent
They have no sense of purpose or meaning and that is what their philosophy tells them
Atheists life has no purpose
They visit religious groups and fight for their attention so they will gain relevance
They are like parasites

Where did the big arrow go, it disappeared 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

When Does A Man Of God Become An Idol? / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? / Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.