Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. (3943 Views)

Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by tuoyoojo(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Nothing is free, even in free town

The government doesn't give anything for free

They always take it back
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by doggedfighter(f): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2023
LadyRosa:

Omo, why you just dey give yourself same amount of likes? Like WTF!!!

How una dey gather strength go through this kind stress dey baffle me. shocked

It's just madness

1 Like

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by folake4u(f): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Nigerian government cannot give you free money na. This was merely a Trojan horse gift.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Versitee: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2023
I didn't get the money
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Kaiser20: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Will Tinubu supporters also repay the loans?
Because some people said Tinubu came to deal with some people.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2023
whoawa:
You don't give a hungry Man loan for feeding and expect him to payback.

Then, the hungry man shouldn't have accepted the loan when he knew he wouldn't pay back. You people should stop justifying stupidity in this part of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by maticar: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is a joke. undecided
No it's not

The terms and conditions were there that time, moratorium of 2yrs.
Many of my neighbours got then and were happy, now na complains full everywhere
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by maticar: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Versitee:
I didn't get the money
You have nothing to worry
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Afamed: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2023
ibechris:

That is what most people were complaining about but yet they still went ahead with their recovery.

It was never a grant.

It was categorically stated in the headline

COVID 19 loan
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Afamed: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This country and scam, why will a government agency sell that kind of like to people? Grant and is two different things altogether.

Stop misleading people. Take your time to do the finding yourself before you start to blame Govt.

It was categorically stated as a loan

COVID 19 loan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhaji Umaru Dikko: The $7.5 Billion Man / From Concept To Reality III. PH City Ada George Road. Rivers State / Premium Times Train Trip Kano– Lagos (the Return)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.