Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) (198 Views)

Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 4) / Prayer for Deliverance,release ,and Redemption From All Curses And Their Power . / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2023
What is the biblical cures for all curses? In order to know the cure of a disease one just first k own it's aetiology or causative agent or agents. In this exposition, which God is bringing to us through me, we see hiw Esau got cursed. Esau missed the blessings g of Abraham and that of Isaac.

We are told he searched for it carefully with tears later and never got it. Esau was cursed for doing nothing. He was hated without reason.

Right from the womb we were told he was hated. This shows that a curse can come upon a person for doing nothing. Just like that. This is that part one of this series.
I enjoin you to come along and be free

This knowledge and these prayers will make you feel indeed. John 8:32.

You are blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVeMldwfwA
Re: Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) by Zthosting: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) by Righthussle: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Leave our curses. Create jobs. Build factories where young people can work.
Re: Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 1) by AmeLonRo(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Leave our curses. Create jobs. Build factories where young people can work.

I am doing that on my main YouTube Channel sir. Check it out here with over 700 videos on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8RI92ZFPu8?si=OG7wwRh-AM1qFPIi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Crowd. / Ministry To Jws. Part 1 - Blood Transfusion / Why Is Time Controversial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.