Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (173779 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
You own yourself You can do anything You are you You own yourself You can do anything You are you You own yourself You can do anything You are you You are surely not HIV.... #Kilz
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by kbrita: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
i'm suprise at the level of pple undertanding, that even when thier is all kind of terrible sickness and diseases every were that kills pple any how,that hiv is the deadly diseases that kill faster, God help us,pls i need a man of good heart that understand,caring nd god fearing, 38 to 43yrs, am single lady frm delta state,igbo part,37yrs, gentle,caring, understanding nd god fearing,pls in dis situation dnt play pple heart,tnx, helenchineye6@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote]Hello everyone, Am HIV+ 26yrs old from the western part of Nigeria, I need sm1 who is also HIV+ as a friend either male or female...I just need a friend who will understand and know what am going through
[/quote

l deeply understand what u are going through. U can send me a mail luvknatty@yahoo.com
I am HIV negative but married to a lady with HIV positive, believe me I remain negative till eternity. been HIV positive isn't d end.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2017
+ can get married to - and remain - inasmuch d + positive keep using his/her drug regularly, eat lot of fruits and vegetable to boost his/her immune and suppress d level of d virus. once his/her bleeding is 500, d - partner is good to go with unprotected sex but he/she must make sure that he/she is STD/STI FREE. I'M A LIVING WITNESS, MARRIED TO + AND REMAIN -
HIV + isn't d end of life.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by jiangchu: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
apenaola:
+ can get married to - and remain - inasmuch d + positive keep using his/her drug regularly, eat lot of fruits and vegetable to boost his/her immune and suppress d level of d virus. once his/her bleeding is 500, d - partner is good to go with unprotected sex but he/she must make sure that he/she is STD/STI FREE. I'M A LIVING WITNESS, MARRIED TO + AND REMAIN -
HIV + isn't d end of life.

bros you get mind ohh. wetin carry you go marry +ve lady
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
jiangchu:

d fact that some is iv+ doesn't mean we should desert them and besides that's one of d sacrifice u pay for not letting go. Try to learn more about iv+ and I'm pretty sure u won't be scared anymore. there are numerous deadly ailment in town, iv+ isn't one.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
jiangchu:

Dear, being hiv+ is not a death sentence.

There are more deadly disease that can wipe within two weeks sef. But, not hiv. As long as you manage your health very well.

I have seen plenty negative peeps getting married to positive peeps, they even have kids too.

And, pls, dont think i am positive, perhaps, thats why i am sounding like this. I am not, but, i will marry a positive man, if i happen to fall inlove with one.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by jiangchu: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
missbronze:

There are more deadly disease that can wipe within two weeks sef. But, not hiv. As long as you manage your health very well.

I have seen plenty negative peeps getting married to positive peeps, they even have kids too.

And, pls, dont think i am positive, perhaps, thats why i am sounding like this. I am not, but, i will marry a positive man, if i happen to fall inlove with one.

aunty i salute your courage.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
missbronze:

u are right my dear, and we need to enlighten d people that getting married to iv+ doesn't mean u will be infected with d virus inasmuch d carrier never stops taking anti retroviral pills.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by debelove: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
DONT DEAR DIAL THIS NUMBER IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY PLS IN THE NAME OF GOD.....THIS PLATFORM IS FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED WITHIN SHORT PEROID OR AS GOD LEADS......SO IF U ARE HIV POSITIVE COME AND PICK YOUR PARTNER HERE IN OUR PLATFORM ...JUST DAIL 09027749033 I REPEAT IF U ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE DONT DIE THE NUMBER....SEE U ON UR WEDDING DAY...GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ritachizam: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2017
It is well.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
debelove:
DONT DEAR DIAL THIS NUMBER IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY PLS IN THE NAME OF GOD.....THIS PLATFORM IS FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED WITHIN SHORT PEROID OR AS GOD LEADS......SO IF U ARE HIV POSITIVE COME AND PICK YOUR PARTNER HERE IN OUR PLATFORM ...JUST DAIL 09027749033 I REPEAT IF U ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE DONT DIE THE NUMBER....SEE U ON UR WEDDING DAY...GOD BLESS U ALL

Well nice one ..good job. Keep it up. Help people. Because some people don't know how to do this themselves

See you marry soon. ...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jide1040: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hi r u still willing to meet for something serious .
quote author=chadwidfriz post=49566581]

email me dear . Flowflexy@gmail.com i no gt bbm[/quote]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jide1040: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
celeiyke1:

Ada Anambra!! Pls call me I'm from Anambra, I've tried calling you but it has been not available 09096736222
Your no has been off for some time now
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jide1040: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
chioma4love:
i am from Anambra state, but I don't want games or someone hurting me
How old r u and state of residence pls drop ur whatsapp digits as well so we can get along faster
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jide1040: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vessi:

Hi. Mail me at ebukalargas@gmail.com
Hello chiommy pls privately send ur number to jideezea@Gmail.com am from anambra as well
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 2015Joy: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Only God knows our intention. Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Do not visit them with the kind of blasphemy they have used on your depressed children. Rather, grant our genuine intentions speedily for your name to be glorified in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
aniram:
[/quote][quote author=aniram post=58585986]
nobleprincess20:

Hello
Am + I need a man who is Hiv + for a serious life relationship. Am 36 years and a single mother of 1, i need a serious minded man of 38 to 45 yrs who is ready for a life commitment most importantly he should be single. I stay in port harcourt.
... serious minded please.
I can be reached on nobleprincess2000@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chioma4love(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jide1040:

How old r u and state of residence pls drop ur whatsapp digits as well so we can get along faster

28years, Anambra state, please drop your own number
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aniram , 49 years, a business man, widower, from Imo state living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking matured, God's fearing, working or entrepreneur lady, ready for marriage, from Eastern Nigeria, contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.con. pls only for real, thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working or entrepreneur igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.con. pls only for real, thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by igwe44(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovesaint1:
Are you Hiv positive ,Do you need a Positive partner? we are the number one hiv dating network in Nigeria,just send your name,number,spouse specification,state of orgin,height,weight,complexion etc and what you want in a spouse.

please we want only marriage minded people only.
we have connected many already.
POSITIVELY POSITIVE

Black berry pin for joining our hiv group
332662C5
send to edgenig@ gmail.com
0 8 0 2 6 6 3 0 3 3 0

lets have a voice!!! A positive Voice!!

aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working or entrepreneur igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.

[quote author=aniram post=58653358]aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working or entrepreneur igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.con. pls only for real, thanks.
igwe44:
I know how it fills to be hiv+,my aunt is also + and I have been staying with her,am negative but I promise myself to date + girl,been + is not the end of the world. 08035037847 WhatsApp me or call me for a seriously relationship.
igwe44:
I know how it fills to be hiv+,my aunt is also + and I have been staying with her,am negative but I promise myself to date + girl,been + is not the end of the world. 08035037847 WhatsApp me or call me for a seriously relationship.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working or entrepreneur igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by fobilor: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am a 47 yr old + widower from Abia state.please any + lady between 30 to 40 yrs and ready to settle down should please call or whatsapp 08120235062
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Itzlovetime: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Am 24.. Event planner n a make up artist
Tall slim, from enugu
Need a nice girl 18-24 for a serious relationship
08100435847 [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by freshyabstel: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
chioma4love:
I am 28years lady, graduate, beautiful, a Christian from Anambra state and also +, I am looking for responsible man(30-38yrs) for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage

Hi Chioma, how was your day?. I repeatedly read your post and got fascinated about you. Please kindly email me on Abstel501@gmail.com. Would look forward to your mail.

Thank You.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2017
aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working / business igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2017
aniram:

aniram + , 49 years, very caring, a business man, widower, from South East living in FCT Abuja, Looking for good looking ,matured, God's fearing, working / business igbo lady, ready for marriage, to gain my happiness back, please contact me on +2349023497703,aniramalakwe@gmail.com. pls only for real, thanks.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by destiny3344: 2:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello aniramalakwe@gmail.com. Can we talk on destiny 3344@gmail.com. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.