Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? (6213 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Blazing88(f): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Being SMART has nothing to do with GENDER!!! A MAN N A WOMAN HAVE THE SAME BRAIN. it depends how u use yours!
Na wa for sum questions on NL!!!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Blazing88(f): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
MEN smash hearts
WOMEN smash hearts!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by goldng: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
No.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by AmakaG29(f): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
I'm smarter. Case closed,
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by matthee(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
Of course the femal are smarter in all ways in this regards.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by egberipops(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
in my view, i think men are smarter cos we figure out the house wife quality in them go for  and propose marriage and not the other way round. \

women if you think you are that smart, figure out a husband material and propose and lets see how you flop cos men are the toughest under grad course to study in Cambridge tongue university lol.  tongue
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by pkv(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
Orikinla:

Capital NO.

I have already said so in an earlier topic.

Women have always been smarter than men since Adam and Eve.  
with d aid of toto water used 2 cook a meal odawise indulge us 4da
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
It depends on d individual.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by seedord247(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
Floxyluv:

It depends on d individual.

Flora are you smarter than me on Bed cool cool cool
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by AmakaG29(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Matthee is smarter for realizing that women are smarter thereby making his life easier (You win!)
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by albridge(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
well in line with this question i read online that a woman's brain is smaller than that of a man. wouldnt that point to the fact that a man is smarter?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by seedord247(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
Amaka G29:

Matthee is smarter for realizing that women are smarter thereby making his life easier (You win!)

amaka Honey but your pics show's that you are so dull so do you intend to be smarter than our house maid
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by chika98: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
seedord247:

Flora are you smarter than me on Bed cool cool cool

There's nothing EVER on God's green earth like "smart ON bed"
What is being smart on bed? Or smarter on bed? Wow!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by nolongTing: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
seedord247:

Flora are you smarter than me on Bed  cool cool cool
wow. What's your point?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by AmakaG29(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
What does my picture have to do with anything? It's a photo taken by a Nigerian photographer from like the 1960's. I'm too pretty for pictures (They might steal my beauty).
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by emmatok(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships?

YES!!!

Because men reason logically in relationships.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by paradise00(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Men can be and also not atall,coz it depends!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Women Smart
Men Smart
Some cases Man smart Pass!
Some cases woman smart pass!

The thread matter, na relationship smarting. . .

To sexkillz o, Men smart pass for relationships matter! I tok so because, i analyze the matter from the two both sides of before marry, and after marry! Before marry, the smartology fit dey the same level. But after marry, tori don change be that, Man dey smart pass after marry! And since marry, na part of relationship, join say man wey dey smart for dem wife, plenty pass woman wey dey smart for dem husband, na im i use conclusionalize this ogbongecious theory!

Na Man Smart pass!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
no they are not.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by LagBlogger(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2011
Well it depends.

I'll say seems most times the girls have an edge, but that is my opinion anyway
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by LagBlogger(m): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2011
emmatok:

YES!!!

Sorry my man you will be so disappointed when you discover that this isn't true, being logical might actually be a disadvantage in a relationship situation especially if your primary mode is thinking rather than feeling.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by BloodShed1: 1:46am On Oct 19, 2011
emmatok:

YES!!!

Hmmm, gotta disagree there.

Generally men are smarter, but they don't carry that intelligence into relationships because in that situation they don't think with their brains, they think with their d!<ks.

So, in this situation:

Half a brain (women) VS No brain (men)?

Of course the woman would out-think the man.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Fm007: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2011
2my view i didnt consider any1 smarter than each other is jus that women brain are startic while men brain are dynamic.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by jeffman(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2011
women are smarter IMO. or maybe it's because I'm Dumb. lol.

women know what they want, where they want the relationship to head to and a plan B if things don't work out well. Men don't have the time or emotional intelligence to work out this tins. Even in wooing, i found that most girls we are happy we got after all the scoping and washie already had an eye for us. na dem woo us implicitly, dem just allow us dey run arnd dey make dem happy like say dem be nor dey interested.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by sashaa(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2011
jeffman:

women are smarter IMO. or maybe it's because I'm Dumb. lol.

women know what they want, where they want the relationship to head to and a plan B if things don't work out well. Men don't have the time or emotional intelligence to work out this tins. Even in wooing, i found that most girls we are happy we got after all the scoping and washie already had an eye for us. na dem woo us implicitly, dem just allow us dey run arnd dey make dem happy like say dem be nor dey interested.
GBAM!!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by matthee(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2011
Sashaa you have the guest,, that is exactly who the women are.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Otunbakay(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2011
There're areas where women are smarter. Example: is in keeping more than one partner without the men even having an idea he has rivals. While on the other hand men're not so smart doing that without being bursted. Then, men're smarter in that, they would eventually get married to the person they truly cherish; 've true feelings and luv for, but women tend to in most cases get married to who proposes first; outof desperation to be married, instead of considering all other indices, as regard a successful and happy marriage afterward which really makes them dumb.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2011
@OP
Why come online to get your ego massaged a lil?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by born2boink(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2011
Women are never smart , natural it is the duty of a man to be responsible for women(Normal)

No matter how women collect those money, they never have account, it all goes to panties and bra and men are stronger than them

but in smartness, Men are smart, they lies a lot, they bleeped more,

if woman are sleeping with 10 men then the man must have been sleeping with 100 women
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by matthee(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2011
Otun, you have said it all, for me no more comment. Read this "There're areas where women are smarter. Example: is in keeping more than one partner without the men even having an idea he has rivals. While on the other hand men're not so smart doing that without being bursted. Then, men're smarter in that, they would eventually get married to the person they truly cherish; 've true feelings and luv for, but women tend to in most cases get married to who proposes first; outof desperation to be married, instead of considering all other indices, as regard a successful and happy marriage afterward which really makes them dumb"
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by scottN(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2011
matthee:

Otun, you have said it all, for me no more comment. Read this "There're areas where women are smarter. Example: is in keeping more than one partner without the men even having an idea he has rivals. While on the other hand men're not so smart doing that without being bursted. Then, men're smarter in that, they would eventually get married to the person they truly cherish; 've true feelings and luv for, but women tend to in most cases get married to who proposes first; outof desperation to be married, instead of considering all other indices, as regard a successful and happy marriage afterward which really makes them dumb"

hmmmm but i thot d woman is said 2 b smarter than the man 4 eventually marrying him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Quiet Ghanaian Guy Moved Upstairs! / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.