Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu (494 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Spotted At Davido’s Wedding (Video) / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu by DyshApp: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Popular Nigerian music artist, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed, also known as Bella Shmurda, has called on Seyi Tinubu, son of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to intervene in the circumstances that led to the death of the late rapper, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad.

Tribune online reports that Mohbad passed away on Tuesday at the age of 27.Since the death was made public, social media users have continued to react differently to the development, with many calling for justice over his untimely death.

Reacting to the death of the ‘peace’ crooner in a series of tweets on X (formerly known as Twitter) on Sunday, Bella Shmurda called on Seyi, whom he described as a man of integrity and the face of Nigerian youths, to do something before the youth take to the streets to demand justice.

He also called on all the fans and supporters of the late rapper, regardless of their associations, to speak with one voice in demanding justice for his death.

"Seyi Tinubu, you’re the face of youth in this country and I know you’re a man of diligence and integrity pls activate before we go street on this matter. Police station no go contain all of us Ajeh!!

“Pounds for pounds,flesh for flesh

Whether u be aiye oo, eiye oo, or sealords whatever it may be this boy sang for make us happy, jubilate,think,rejoice supported even while is in pains and living in fear now it’s our time to do our part for him I want everyone with one voice let get him justice all hands on deck #justice for Mohbad fish dem out legal or illegal,” Bella urged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd__sjQ-Kww?si=CtCsrE9INPsOi7Dn

Follow up with the latest celebrity gist

Re: Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
These boys are really living very rough life and I keep wondering why ladies throw themselves at them

It's very sad how this young talent died and we hope Nigeria does not fail him in getting the deserved justice

RIP to him
Re: Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu by Pierocash(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
These boys are really living very rough life and I keep wondering why ladies throw themselves at them

It's very sad how this young talent died and we hope Nigeria does not fail him in getting the deserved justice

RIP to him
What is the rough life that Mohbad lived, you think if Mohbad lived a rough life he wouldn't have belonged to any of the confraternities that would have protected him from the bullying and attack he received from those God forsaken evil men who made life miserable for him? Even if he belonged to any of the street gangs, they would have meted out revenge on those guys even in their first attack. But the nigga was a good street guy who doesn't belong
Re: Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pierocash:
What is the rough life that Mohbad lived, you think if Mohbad lived a rough life he woulfn't have belong to any of the confraternities that would have protected him from the bullying and attack he received from those God forsaken evil men who made life miserable for him? Even if he belonged to any of the street gangs, they would have meted out revenge on those guys even in their first attack. But the nigga was a good street guy who doesn't belong
I wasn't referring to the deceased but the other guys being accused

I didn't even know him till after his death
Re: Mohbad: Do Something Before We Take Action — Bella Shmurda Warns Seyi Tinubu by DyshApp: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:

RIP to him

RIP Mohbad✊

(1) (Reply)

I Cry Each Time Lord Of Lemon And I Make Love - Mary (VIDEO) / Things You Should Know About Nigerian Actor Chidi Ike / Make Nobody Beg Me O” – Davido Fires At Accusers, Set To Take Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.