Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges (137 Views)

Makinde Lied! Atiku Was Among The 1st Commiserate With The Govt & People Of Oyo / I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges by Ofunaofu: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Daniel Bwala, has raised an alarm suggesting that some top people at the Presidential Villa in Abuja were planning to arrest him on trumped-up allegations.

Bwala, was a former lawmaker of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, before he joined the PDP at the build-up of the 2023 general elections.

The allegation was contained in a post he made on his social media platform X on Monday.

Bwala alleged that some key people around the seat of power were planning to use the security agencies to arrest him in order to rubbish and silence him because he was making the government uncomfortable.

He wrote, “Last night I got credible intelligence that some key people around the seat of power (Presidential Aso Villa) of this government are planning to use the security agencies to arrest me and take me into custody on trumped-up allegations in order to rubbish me and silence me.

“That I am making them and the government uncomfortable. Let the world know today that I have always known that from my stands on the same faith ticket which led to my leaving APC, and consequent posture as a political opposition, it might irk the deep state and come with persecution for what I believe in and stand for.

“If anything happens to me, let the world know today of their evil plans.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/18/some-govt-people-plotting-to-arrest-me-pdp-chieftain-bwala-alleges/
Re: Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges by ValarDoharis: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Thuvb go soon understand say Nigeria nor be Lagos!
Re: Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges by Felimax(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oh my ribs!.
I won't stop laughing!

It's a political tactics just to box your principal into giving up his disdain for the current government.

We have a drug cartel in charge of power at the moment.

Bwala!!! Honourable, you of all people should know better than that.
As a matter of just now, go underground and keep your mouth shut! Keep quiet!

Let the pen speak not your name! The best mode is when you work from nowhere.

We currently don't have democracy, in few months we will know what we have is CARTELCRACY!
Re: Some Govt People Plotting To Arrest Me – PDP Chieftain, Bwala Alleges by slivertongue: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Last night I got credible intelligence that some key people around the seat of power (Presidential Aso Villa) of this government are planning to use the security agencies to arrest me and take me into custody on trumped-up allegations in order to rubbish me and silence me.

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2024: Engr. Ikhine, Consolidating In APC For Victory / Resolution Of Ati Annang Foundation On The Amendment To The Akwa Ibom State TRL / Voters Card Made Requirement To Collect Palliatives In Kogi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.