Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Okafor's Law - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law (47207 Views)

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law by BABE3: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax75:

Babe!,

You were missing in action at mama put yesterday? Why are you dodging Uncle L and your daily dose of red beans and rice  angry

Uncle L, don't derail this beautiful topic.  grin

I'm not a fan of that combination (Rice and beans). Lets switch things up. A Daily dose of Fried Chicken wings, and Cheesecake (with cherry topping) will be Perfect!
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

why would you feel the need to if he didn't do an excellent job the first time?

Not exactly. To me, every guy has an equal chance of bleeping a female. It depends on who is available. If he is the only one available when my sexual urge begins to bother me, then I would give him and that is because I want to. But if he comes up to me thinking that because he had me once, and also thinks he did an awesome job that I would let him have me another time he is kidding himself. I would slap rejection at his face.

Also: If he is as equally available as another guy when the urge stings, chances are that I might favor the other guy over him, even if the other guy has never bleeped me.

Bottom line is that Okafor's law does not hold for all. If it did--- I reserve my comment!! grin
Re: Okafor's Law by Lax75(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hmm, Sissy Babe,

I have noted all this. Na wa for this okafor's law. Anyways, me I wouldn't even know abourrit. I b vir.g.in. undecided
Re: Okafor's Law by Lax75(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

Not exactly. To me, every guy has an equal chance of bleeping a female. It depends on who is available. If he is the only one available when my intimate urge begins to bother me, then I would give him and that is because I want to. But if he comes up to me thinking that because he had me once, and also thinks he did an awesome job that I would let him have me another time he is kidding himself. I would slap rejection at his face.

Also: If he is as equally available as another guy when the urge stings, chances are that I might favor the other guy over him, even if the other guy has never bleeped me.

Bottom line is that Okafor's law does not hold for all. If it did--- I reserve my comment!! grin

Naijaselgzee,

All thse guys you have been with have one common problem . . . .

They are not me!

Once you go Lax, you don't relax baby. grin

Why don't you just bring your sexy self over here and park that sexy behind of urs next to Uncle L. We can talk about the sun, moon, wind and other elements we will make as we shiggy-shack from the break of dawn, to the early morn. wink

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

Not exactly. To me, every guy has an equal chance of bleeping a female. It depends on who is available. If he is the only one available when my intimate urge begins to bother me, then I would give him and that is because I want to. But if he comes up to me thinking that because he had me once, and also thinks he did an awesome job that I would let him have me another time he is kidding himself.  I would slap rejection at his face.

if he did an awesome job, you would be the one begging his friends for his number.
an inner devilish thought would be pushing you subconsciously just to see him again with the hope that shyte might happen! grin

you won't favour 2 in the bush for a bird in hand.
not even you would be that obtuse. wink

Bottom line is that Okafor's law does not hold for all. If it did--- I reserve my comment!!  grin

it does cos there's a clause . . . ."provided it was shined properly. . . ."
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
lol! virgin indeed. grin
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
I refuse to speak any further than I already have before I implicate myself.

But I still maintain my opinion. smiley
Re: Okafor's Law by megacity: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
thank God I married a virgin! Mr Okafor no concern me I hope

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
megacity:

thank God I married a virgin! Mr Okafor no concern me I hope

the fear of mr okafor is the beginning of wisdom. grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

I refuse to speak any further than I already have before I implicate myself.

But I still maintain my opinion. smiley

Read all your comments on this law and I come to the conclusion that you haven't been properly shagged

You have not met terrible boys that will say all sorts of lies
And act like plus say that  you are the centre of the universe during the shagging
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
yomola:

Read all your comments on this law and I come to the conclusion that you haven't been properly shagged

You have not met terrible boys that will say all sorts of lies
And act like plus say that  you are the centre of the universe during the sleeping-with

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

You are entitled to your opinion.

ditto wink
Re: Okafor's Law by Misterpaul(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mehn!, i love this 'Law', God bless Mr. OKAFOR wherever he is now, he must be a great scientist, Now am looking forward to the day I'll meet my ex(ies) again, Cos i know i did a very good job,
Re: Okafor's Law by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha, Hehehehehehehehe , *let me catch my breath* , ? Hahahahahaha , LWKMD oooooo

This is so original, Neva heard this before grin cheesy grin
Re: Okafor's Law by dastudent(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
I first heard okafor's law when i was reading memoirs of a slu, ish kid by Noble Igwe on his site.

Google it.I ain't pasting no links.

My opinion,attraction is not a choice.So when you sleep with a girl who is fatally attracted to you to the point where she can't explain why.Okafor law applies 100%.

Also if you were the one who opened her eyes to the world of sensuality and adventure.Well, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Meristem: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okafor's law is Valid, but the okafor's constant, P makes all the difference. However, this law shld be abolished for the safety of marriages ooooooo. Make una no say i no talk am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by jmaine: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okafor's law is old school . . .Studies have shown that if the new [b]congo shiner, massager  and brutalizer [/b]maintains a [b]solid [/b]yeo man's job in the bedroom coupled with a good cash swag . . .Okafor laws's loses potency . . . .  So how tight is your bedroom form  wink 

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by linkin8k(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sir Okafor
Re: Okafor's Law by emmatok(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

Not exactly. To me, every guy has an equal chance of bleeping a female. It depends on who is available. If he is the only one available when my intimate urge begins to bother me, then I would give him and that is because I want to. grin grin grin But if he comes up to me thinking that because he had me once, and also thinks he did an awesome job that I would let him have me another time he is kidding himself.  I would slap rejection at his face.

Bottom line is that Okafor's law does not hold for all. If it did--- I reserve my comment!!  grin

LOLZ,

From your comment above.

Okafor's Law still apllies to you.

Because it will be easy to give your EX-BF sex, than to give a stranger.

And your EX-BF  won't go through  all those PROTOCOLS(since he has previously observed them), but a stranger will!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Dandy1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
NaJa HaJe:

Hahahahahahahaha, Hehehehehehehehe , *let me catch my breath* , ? Hahahahahaha , LWKMD oooooo

This is so original, Neva heard this before grin cheesy grin

^U don't mean it. In Yoruba,it is called-
Once de'be(i.e once bleeped).So d formula goes-Once de'be=4eva debe. Meaning 1nce u've done a chick PROPERLY once,then u often av d tendency 2 bleep her again in future whenever ur paths cross.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Abeg, make una sofri sofri dey call dat name 'OKAFOR', because na ma surname be dat o o,
, atleast, 4 now! Lol

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2011
emmatok:

LOLZ,

From your comment above.

Okafor's Law still apllies to you.

Because it will be easy to give your EX-BF sex, than to give a stranger.

And your EX-BF won't go through all those PROTOCOLS(since he has previously observed them), but a stranger will!!!!

That, in a nutshell, is the basic idea behind the so-called Okafor's Law Theory of Congodynamics. There isn't more to it than the bolded. And furthermore, the fact that it doesn't always hold true - with scientific precision/universal replicability (given that it relies on too many uncertain variables) - is the reason why it shouldn't be regarded as a LAW.

. . . . . . . .@ Thread: Why I'm I not surprised at the legion online braggarts here fooling themselves about how 'Okafor's Law' was made for them - in view of their supposed self-acclaimed prowess in Akpakoism, lol. Why not let your 'victims' blow your trumpets (pun intended)! Afterall, any buffoon can sign into NL to sing praises of his imaginary prowess. Oh, the joys of internet anonymity. . .must be extremely catharthic for real life lame ducks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law by prokure: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2011
Afor is an important market/events day in Igbo culture and folk lore, and Oke means 'head male' or 'male head' depending on the one you understand better.
So, okeafor which can be spelled and written as okafor loosely translate to male head of afor.
It can be adjudged to be 'a very strong male'.
You are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by HighChief4(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2011
Okafor's law applies to any gal that has ever exprienced a good f[i]u[/i]ck. It also goes further to even some cheat indiscriminately. Okafor must have really had a power of Ikenga
Re: Okafor's Law by jackpot(f): 4:21am On Oct 20, 2011
True if you met your ex at da right place and right time.

Shyt. .it's like women are the only ones playing defence in this topic. shocked undecided
Re: Okafor's Law by mbatuku1: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2011
I think this law also applies to men. Sometimes, you met a lady that bleep the hell out of you, and you always fantasize about her, even when you're a married man. I had this ex-girlfriend that I still find irresistable till now. Though she'll far away from me, but I'm eagerly waiting to see her everytime.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by splitnaija(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2011
prokure:

Afor is an important market/events day in Igbo culture and folk lore, and Oke means 'head male' or 'male head' depending on the one you understand better.
So, okeafor which can be spelled and written as okafor loosely translate to male head of afor.
It can be adjudged to be 'a very strong male'.
You are all welcome.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Okafor's Law by legedzBENZ(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2011
splitnaija:

Thanks for the clarification.

in todays lingo, OKAFOR = oke + afor = ALPHA MALE

legends have its origins traceable to 'caveman' era, which would explain why the law is kinda valid
Re: Okafor's Law by CzarChris(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is the most outrageous but absolutely true law I've ever seen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I once heard an old man interpret this law as old firewood no dey quench. No matter who you are once a congo has been shined it can always be reshined grin grin grin grin ROTFLWKMD and I just love the mathematical twist to it. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
mbatuku1:

I think this law also applies to men. Sometimes, you met a lady that bleep the hell out of you, and you always fantasize about her, even when you're a married man. I had this ex-girlfriend that I still find irresistable till now. Though she'll far away from me, but I'm eagerly waiting to see her everytime.

and what will happen when you see her? you didn't finish that part.
i need to know. grin
Re: Okafor's Law by chines4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
Okafor Okafor,Mmmmmm some nasty memories, to prove that the law is valid
Re: Okafor's Law by Cuddlemii: 3:55am On Oct 21, 2011
You go fear mathematicians, historians, psychologists & geologists for this thread. Okafor's law ko, Okonta's jury ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.