Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2479 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MrsChima1(f): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
You guys are so kind giving OP so much undeserved attention. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

I bet she is ugly, has no nyansh, and no hips, so there is no way in the world I will even that close to her for her to slap me. I bet she will slap you since you are probably one of those guys who likes wo wo chicks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by LordReed(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2011
@Princek12
You obviously are lacking in reading comprehension and reasoning abilities not to mention manners. You also have a deficit in the visual sensory department or else you'll know that Blazing88 is a sexy chick but hey I'm not surprised; with
a brain like yours I doubt that you can distinguish between a sexy lady and a chicken.

Talk to me when you've gotten a brain upgrade.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Princek12
You obviously are lacking in reading comprehension and reasoning abilities not to mention manners. You also have a deficit in the visual sensory department or else you'll know that Blazing88 is a sexy chick but hey I'm not surprised; with
a brain like yours I doubt that you can distinguish between a sexy lady and a chicken.

Talk to me when you've gotten a brain upgrade.
look at dis olodo looking for toto to chop on naira land grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
weak in the knees trying hard to contain their laughter. grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Blazing88(f): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
Princek12:

so you will turn a guy down because he looks good, smells good, respectful, and has confidence? do you have some kind of low self esteem that you feel turning a guy as described above would help you boost? educate me.
No! I will turn down a guy cos he is full of himself, and proud!
Just cos ur fine,clean n wateva doesnt give u d right to blast urself on nl!
i lauff,
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Blazing88(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
Princek12:

I bet she is ugly, has no nyansh, and no hips, so there is no way in the world I will even that close to her for her to slap me. I bet she will slap you since you are probably one of those guys who likes wo wo chicks.
Awwww, For u to bet!
Dat means u are used to ugly gals around u.
I bet u are evn frustrated abt it,
Its all good.
I undastand,
N by d way: ugly gals dont turn down guys,
Beautiful ones do!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
@lefulefu
This playground is meant for human beings, monkey playgroup is in the zoo. Your monkey mates are calling you over there.

Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Njgirl1: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
lol lord Reed u are a genius. Body odour can cause weakness of the calf muscle and when combined with mouth odour weakness of the knee results, this knee weaknes gets worse when the dude emanating the odour flashes his brown teeth looking up confidently believing your knee weakness is caused by his imagined good looks from years of self flattery, fake bling, it was white shirt and jump up faded jeans trousers which he sags to make look long . Why is it only naija gals that are getting weak @ the knees maybe because they have extrasensitive nostrils
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by toyemz(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster
where are you based in UK?
i want to see if this is true and report back to to house?
kos this ya mouth dey run too much like say na only you dey UK!!!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hmmm i c wot d matter is wiv dis ijesha boi  , naija babes or your villages babes . Obviously your villages gals will fall down now on 2 circumstance

1 Dey may be warapaletic(Epileptic) gals u meet 

2 Probs bcus ur tribal marks is still labelled trendy to dem
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Orton10(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm i c wot d matter is wiv dis ijesha boi  , naija babes or your villages babes . Obviously your villages gals will fall down now on 2 circumstance

1 Dey may be warapaletic(Epileptic) gals u meet 

2 Probs bcus your tribal marks is still labelled trendy to dem

Rofl. . .hehe you no dey tire. Abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by SAFOzee: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lefu u have done it again. No kill em with ya swag bros.

ROFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
SAFOzee:

Lefu u have done it again. No kill em with ya swag bros.

ROFL grin grin grin grin
abeg no mind them jor.dey cant get enough of me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cold Feet Before Wedding Because Of Fear Of Pregnancy / I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.