Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters (45591 Views)

New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment / Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Frederick2017: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
The corruption going on in the Nigerian Army by the officers, no be here. They make sure they cheat their NCOs. Just few COs that are good.

The Army authority need to look into this corruption done to the NCOs by their boss.

Very bad haha...
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by maticar: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alchemy528:

It's essential to recognize and appreciate the sacrifices made by our soldiers and ensure they receive the financial support they deserve, issue underscores the importance of transparent and efficient financial systems within the military to prevent such delays."

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
The sacrifices should be on the battlefield defending the territorial integrity of the country, not guarding(policing) Chinese workers........

How about private security?

They deserve anything they get ...
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by achimendy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
akyus:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/18/nigerian-soldiers-protecting-chinese-nationals-terrorists-niger-state-accuse-army#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Nigerian%20Soldiers%20Protecting%20Chinese%20Nationals%20From%20Terrorists%20In%20Niger%20State,Diversion%20Of%203%20Months%20Allowance&text=The%20soldiers%20numbering%20191%20were,Dam%20project%20in%20Niger%20State.

They'll never change.

Tomorrow they'll still expect them to work with their heart.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by slowice(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
So a soldier in war front get only 45k a month as special assignment allowance... If na me i go dey take cover 247
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
You gave somebody a gun without paying him salaries. I pity my country!

I would never risk my life for Nigeria. I pity the poor soldiers.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by BafanaBafana: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na this kind army dem want use fight Niger
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
For those of you who love your useless and failed country, LIEGERIA, don't you ever get tired of hearing such depressing news about your country? A country is using its military to protect foreigners (civilians). Can you imagine that? You ought to be ashamed of Liegeria!
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by akyus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:

The sacrifices should be on the battlefield defending the territorial integrity of the country, not guarding(policing) Chinese workers........

How about private security?

They deserve anything they get ...
The soldiers are there to guard the Hydropower dam which is a national asset that is still under construction by a Chinese firm. Even if the Chinese leave, there will still be military presence like we see in the other major hydropower dams in the country.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by RPG2020(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
kidnap them you will receive your money in brown bag 💰
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very loyal soldiers ... Bobo Burkina Faso... i trust him... No nonsense General...!!
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
achimendy:

They'll never change.

Tomorrow they'll still expect them to work with their heart.

They will work with their guns.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by achimendy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skyview01:

They will work with their guns.

You need the heart/morale to cock the gun properly.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by zedegit: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
#45000 for risking my life while house of Assembly members get millions of naira in the form of 'prayers'?

For sure, I won't risk my life for that paltry sum.

This is condemnable.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Friend22(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
akyus:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/18/nigerian-soldiers-protecting-chinese-nationals-terrorists-niger-state-accuse-army#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Nigerian%20Soldiers%20Protecting%20Chinese%20Nationals%20From%20Terrorists%20In%20Niger%20State,Diversion%20Of%203%20Months%20Allowance&text=The%20soldiers%20numbering%20191%20were,Dam%20project%20in%20Niger%20State.

Why is that we have wicked and inconsiderate leaders in some sectors.
If we should owe anyone it should not be security people and health workers risking by their lives and saving lives.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Fizalis(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
one of the useless Obedients spotted

Sir, wetin concern Obidients and Northern soldiers denied renumeration of their monthly stipends?

Are you really this insensitive to your fellow humans sir?
Imagine you were denied your hard earned renumeration after work welldone.
Would you go home empty handed to your kids and then gaslight anyone in support of you?
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Minime10(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
I no dey pity any army pesin for naija bcuz even if civilians come protest ontop this their matter now, na the same army go still comot come shoot the civilians wey do protest for their matter.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Bfly: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu is still average
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by donem: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2023
munaco:
The soldiers should learn how to sacrifice so that we can move the country forward.
Good morning, don't be offended o... But if you read through that writeup completely, and still wrote about sacrifice and moving forward, then you are a big fool, what does sacrifice have to do with moving forward in the face of high level corruption and injustice ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by BALLOSKI: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2023
25m and about 130k per head is what these thieves are denying the rank and file. Nigeria is cursed. Terrorists treat their own better than our security agencies. Why won't we have the terrorists having more intelligence than our security operatives? It's because they are not treated well and they reveal information to the enemies to get paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.