Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 (19598 Views)

Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust / It's Not Our Intention To Defend The Naira - Cardoso Speaks On Foreign Reserves / Disquiet In CBN As Cardoso Retires ‘Emefiele’s Directors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na clowns dey run Naija
It’s a circus
No country losses its currency’s value by 100% with no economic crises happening
This was self inflicted
Peter Obi dodged a bullet. Tinubu did all the things Obi said he’ll do with catastrophic results

Only Atiku has been saying he’ll sell the refineries, fix them then remove subsidies

Experience actually counts

1 Like

Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Larrydollarz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
OmO! See rate🤑
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by illuminutty: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is the only reason I like Tinubu. Make the dollar no come down, abeg. Bulaba you are doing well. Thank God I converted the money in my RSA to dollar account in January 2023 at the rate of 634/$.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrBONE2:

You can't stop us Bwana for supporting BaTu, my BaTu till 2131 and my Babu till 2123 grin

Suffer your suffer Bwana..

A Dollar is 1k cheesy
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Exceed15: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Even APC is confused. They didn't know how to repair the damages.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by greatman247(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Shattuck:
Tinubunomics 101, the NNPC borrowed billions of dollars to stabilize the naira yet nothing has been heard from them, can we all now agree that Tinubu is a scam. obviously the old man has nothing to offer except to loot and embezzle with his gang of thieves, you can't be playing trial and error with the economy.

Tinubu has always been a scam from time to time. He will never change. I pity those that still believe he knows what he is doing. This niggah is a bloody thief. Clueless and confused as ever.

Imagine the idiot gave N5Billion to each states for palliative. How on earth will that be enough? Multiply that N5Billions into 36 states in Nigeria. That is N180billion total. And the idiot claimed he has saved a trillion naira in few weeks that he removed subsidy. My question is where is the rest money? The man has stole it as usual. And since then till now it means Nigeria has several trillions saved from subsidy and yet he released just 180 billion naira. He would have empty Nigeria after 4 years
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by dbestuncle: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
E no go happen

lomprico:
1k/$ is lurking close.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by TempleHouse: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Whatever una dey do make una sha no reduce that rate make I no swear for una o
You dey abroad
How can you benefit with the downfall rate of Naira
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kazeem47:
Some people will want the naira to even go lower than that for them to get more profit,while some are losing.

Is it their fault?

Tell your government to do their jobs.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by toprealman: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Wow...I regret changing my $100 about two months ago
campaign hustle?
Another one go come.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by able20(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu till 2027, $1 = #1500
Tinubu till 2027. Fuel = 900 naira per litter
Ticket Lagos to Abuja 250k naira
Emilokan on the beat!
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by MrBONE2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Suffer your suffer Bwana..

A Dollar is 1k cheesy

I give thanks to Great One of KiVuKi Land that 1k kivu Rand is more than a 10 dollars cheesy

I shall be soon start exporting Guwara Guwara from KiVuKi Land to this Country to make more Rands and you know what Bwana, my BaBu and BaTu will fully support megrin

Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Jaycee07(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mayeldah:
Our predicament has gone beyond appointments, if you like return Soludo, the Naira will keep falling if our balance of trade is in deficit

We keep importing all manner of luxuries yet export little, our oil export isn't enough to help because the commensurate import of refine products cancels that out.

Why are our refineries not working?
Why do love foreign products above local ones? e.g. all government vehicles are imported while INNOSON is neglected
The Japa syndrome and love for foreign education is contributing greatly to fall of the naira

We all are contributing to the fall, it won't get better soon until we change!

You’re are exactly on point. Balance of trade and payment are hugely deficit.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Shattuck(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
greatman247:

Tinubu has always been a scam from time to time. He will never change. I pity those that still believe he knows what he is doing. This niggah is a bloody thief. Clueless and confused as ever.

Imagine the idiot gave N5Billion to each states for palliative. How on earth will that be enough? Multiply that N5Billions into 36 states in Nigeria. That is N180billion total. And the idiot claimed he has saved a trillion naira in few weeks that he removed subsidy. My question is where is the rest money? The man has stole it as usual. And since then till now it means Nigeria has several trillions saved from subsidy and yet he released just 180 billion naira. He would have empty Nigeria after 4 years
this is so true, from several trillions saved per month since may till this moment just 180 billion is being given while several trillions are unaccounted for. So pitiful.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by lomprico(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
dbestuncle:
E no go happen

Pray o
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Brace yourselves for the great Tinubulation..

The social media Bandits that supported Buhari for eight years have now shifted their support to Tinubu...

what a tragedy...

You can't see them on this thread.. the likes of mannerbbqgrills, omenka etc will avoid it. But let it be anything to do with PO, they'll be masturbating on it.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by Goddyrichie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Whatever una dey do make una sha no reduce that rate make I no swear for una o
is either you’re into BTC crypto
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by PrettyIfy7: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
We complain that naira is falling because we don't produce and export.
Well, that's not the major problem.
Ask yourself why dollar was exchanged below #200 in the era of GEJ.
What was naija producing then that they don't produce now?
The truth is that some heartless politicians have stacked billions of dollar notes in secret rooms waiting for election periods.
We saw what happened during APC and PDP primaries.
If these thieves and batstards bring out the dollar bills in their custody you will see naira appreciating.
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrBONE2:

I give thanks to Great One of KiVuKi Land that 1k kivu Rand is more than a 10 dollars cheesy

I shall be soon start exporting Guwara Guwara from KiVuKi Land to this Country to make more Rands and you know what Bwana, my BaBu and BaTu will fully support megrin

Smoke on Bwana...

it's your world
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by shugamummy: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Where is the vulture griller Manna bbqgrills. Hope the sounds are getting interesting to you? Have you started dividing your grills into pieces so your numerous customers can afford them?
Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by shugamummy: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2023
The Vulture Griller is counting on his Darling Daddy wonders to begin to yield positive results. I am wondering if he is still in business or has gone bankrupt? Has his customers disappeared? Do they still have purchasing power to keep coming back for more of his grills? Why has he suddenly gone silent? Even omenkathieves are no more everywhere on NL shouting

emmachukwu99:

You can't see them on this thread.. the likes of mannerbbqgrills, omenka etc will avoid it. But let it be anything to do with PO, they'll be masturbating on it.

1 Like

Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by InvertedHammer: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2023
/
Below is why I don't like to engage many people here.

My post in 2021 said it all.

/

Re: Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 by a4cube: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2023
minakom:

So many of your kinds in Nigeria. Unfortunate
Will you blame him? When the politicians are living large on everyone's commonwealth. Nigeria is survival of the fittest right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana, Togo, Benin Increase Demand For Nigerian Gas / Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre / Big Money In Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.