Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Governor Oborevwori To Build On Solid Foundation Laid In Delta By Senator Dr. I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oborevwori To Build On Solid Foundation Laid In Delta By Senator Dr. I (101 Views)

Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo) / This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Oborevwori To Build On Solid Foundation Laid In Delta By Senator Dr. I by samogude(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
By Clinton Ahahaha

The immediate past Delta State Deputy Governor, Deacon Kingsley Burutu Otuaro said Rt Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori is poised to build on the legacy laid down by former Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa in terms of infrastructure development and other areas in the state.

Deacon Otuaro stated this when addressing members of KBO Political Vanguard drawn from the three Senatorial Districts of the state in Effurun, in Uvwie Local Government Area of the state. According to him, there is need for the continued support for the Oborevwori- led administration to move Delta State to greater heights.

bailoutnigeria.com/governor-oborevwori-to-build-on-solid-foundation-laid-in-delta-by-senator-ifeanyi-okowa-says-otuaro/
Re: Governor Oborevwori To Build On Solid Foundation Laid In Delta By Senator Dr. I by Burob: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
samogude:
By Clinton Ahahaha

The immediate past Delta State Deputy Governor, Deacon Kingsley Burutu Otuaro said Rt Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori is poised to build on the legacy laid down by former Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa in terms of infrastructure development and other areas in the state.

Deacon Otuaro stated this when addressing members of KBO Political Vanguard drawn from the three Senatorial Districts of the state in Effurun, in Uvwie Local Government Area of the state. According to him, there is need for the continued support for the Oborevwori- led administration to move Delta State to greater heights.

bailoutnigeria.com/governor-oborevwori-to-build-on-solid-foundation-laid-in-delta-by-senator-ifeanyi-okowa-says-otuaro/

Nonsense Indeed, just to mention 1 atrocious act, carried Delta State’s money to give Abubakar Atiku for a failed presidential bid?

(1) (Reply)

United Nation General Assembly / Government Is Committed To Community Health Care Development In Etsako East. -- / Aiyedatiwa: Steps To Impeach A Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.