Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,998 members, 7,970,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo (36869 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Brek: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you will be paid back what ever you do.
Like you killed those civilians first
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Truthsave: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Felimax:
Watch it!
They are coming for you guys and if I hear "innocent citizens" I use thunder nack you down.

Only if they can challenge the gunmen and not the innocent people around their as usual 🤷‍♂️
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by OyinO: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Trained soldiers moving with police and men of the civil defence in the name of joint security is not a wise decision. In cases of ambush, these poorly trained police and civil defence personnel will make things difficult for the soldiers to tactically manoeuvre. Very sad. This is a colossal waste of life and big blow to morale. We need a referendum ASAP. Nigeria is gone down the drain with no hope of rescue or return. Let those praying for her unity keep on deceiving themselves and wasting time until the flames and inferno gets to all books and crannies. Then they'll realise it's too late to cry when the head is off.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by OyinO: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Allow Nigeria to separate in peace and not in pieces. Do we need all these bloodshed? What for?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by OyinO: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2023
The bare earthen main road alone tells of the sad tale surrounding the imminent collapse of Nigeria because government at all levels have failed woefully since Nigeria was created.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Felimax(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Truthsave:

Only if they can challenge the gunmen and not the innocent people around their as usual 🤷‍♂️

Oga keep your mouth shut. You guys seem to be so dumb!

In my community nobody will kill men in uniform and tell you they don't know who did.

We will fetch you guys out or take the men in uniform to your father's compound every youth, everybody is a goner.

I am Ukwani by tribe and in my community we don't allow anybody to constitute nuisance, we don't. How many soldiers can you kill?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Chiachifranklin: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Bulldozer90:
Gunmen you said.

They should go after the gunmen and not the unarmed. Otherwise the gunmen will continue to increase.
Best comment of the century,may sense increase in ur pavilion.God bless you
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by 43Ronin: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:
They should continue. When the soldiers start dealing with them. They will start crying to the international community.
As if those International community can allow the killing of their police and soldiers. ...especially killing police in the United States, not to talk of killing soldiers, they will hunt down those killers. ...

Most of their Leaders in the Southeast are keeping quiet. Awon confused people
where were you when this was happening? what did you say? no pity or love for civilian killers. now it's blud for blud, vawulence for vawulence. now army know say d only diff btwn dem & civilians is kalashinkov.

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by gidjah(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Wether police /military you don't kill personnel ,even when you are not the guilty one.Been a commrrade my self I can tell you blood will flow over this,even the president won't be able to stop it.It is war now,mark what I said.I onlpirty the innocent guys living around those territory
jmoore:

Are you saying that the police and army are terrorists? Clap for yourself
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by InvertedHammer: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2023
/
This is bound to happen until Nigerian security outfits understand 21st Century security. Packing personnel in a Hilux trucks on patrol is a suicide mission that's why in no instance have they been able to repel attacks. Of course ambush is very dangerous but putting people up as sitting ducks is more dangerous. When will they learn?

/
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by jmoore(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2023
gidjah:
Wether police /military you don't kill personnel ,even when you are not the guilty one.Been a commrrade my self I can tell you blood will flow over this,even the president won't be able to stop it.It is war now,mark what I said.I onlpirty the innocent guys living around those territory
Violence against unarmed innocent people is not a war. It is a display of cowardice.
When bokoharam, Iswap kills soldiers in the north, you don't say the same thing. You are only confirming the fact that Nigerian army/police are bunch of terrorists in uniform.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
I pity them...
if u see the kind of people in the military u will pity army.
Small small children and they name them special force. I pity them. May their soul rest in peace.
This is why nobody wants to join army again.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by EmekaA125(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Boldideas:

Without one Nigeria can you make gains in your businesses? You will regret killing these security men.
Shut up there.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Omodua(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

U need flight money to go to Finland ??
How much?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
They always die in north and nothing happened.

So stop lying.

Even if they kill innocent people, those bad boys are still out there and will come back to kill them too.
you are not in the not. If you have anybody from Maiduguri asked him about 2013,2014 and 2015.
Some of you will just be talking rubbish on social media. I pray you are in that community where this attack happened.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by dragunov: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2023
nedu666:
I thought army said they were the ones that killed 3 inside forest. How come they are now the victims

It's called reprisal. Retaliation. Revenge. Kapische? IPOB is employing guerrilla tactics. The SE is in trouble.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by cassyrooy(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Nefort:

It wouldn't be a full civil war. It would be IPOB insurgents fighting against the Nigerian army in hit and run style, and many Igbo civilians will become victims.
Which will be unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.