Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,117 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In United States - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In United States (116 Views)

»»» Are You A Nigerian Based In The United States Or Canada? ««« / Information 4 Importers - Tow Your Car To Port From Any Location In United State / Toyota Cars From The United States- Tokunbo!!! Us Auction Cars Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In United States by hekos46899: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
How can I contact Bitcoin Support? | Bitcoin Help 1,8,4,4,5,3,9,9,8,3,1
Hi OP,
It depends what you mean by online transactions. Do you have an online shop? Or you are being paid for services? If you are offering products online, you can integrate Bitcoin on your website as a payment option.

If you are being paid for services, you would still be able to be paid in Bitcoin. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet. However, Bitcoin does not have a specific domicile, like your bank account. Secondly, it is not like your normal currency like naira. You can't withdraw it and hold it in your hands, for e.g. To be able to hold the Bitcoin, you have to convert it to another currency like the dollar and then transfer it to your account.

If you receive a lot of Bitcoin, I mean a lot like 5 btc or over, we could work something out that would be mutual to both of us. But let me say that, you must be legit, I don't have time for scammers and dishonest people.

If u are serious, reply to this message with your phone number and I will get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks Standard 2013 Mercedes Benz Glk350 @ 9.950m / Clean Well Maintained 2012 � 2020 Toyota Land-cruiser Prado / 2008 Toyota Highlander Premium Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.