Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) (383 Views)

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Enugu State Government Expresses Concern Over Ekweremadu’s Ordeal In UK / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) by Teryboy1: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Full Interview With DJ Splash and Iyabo Ojo As He Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal in the Hands of Naira Marley

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8I89lUuamg

DJ Splash, a former Marlian DJ, shared his experiences of facing difficulties under Naira Marley’s label.

Actress Iyabo Ojo paid a visit to DJ Splash, who had previously been signed to Naira Marley’s Marlian Records.

This visit was a display of support from Iyabo Ojo in DJ Splash’s ongoing battle against Naira Marley and Zinoleesky.

DJ Splash explained that Naira Marley and his associates conspired against him when he expressed his desire to pursue singing alongside his DJ career.

This resulted in mental health struggles and his eventual eviction from his residence.

He said; “He doesn’t give me money and he doesn’t give me food. When I decided to start doing music apart from DJ, they planned to put something in my food to make me mad, Naira and his gang. Their plan was to put something in my food make me mad, plant something on me then call my mummy and tell her that something is wrong with me.”

With the assistance of his family, DJ Splash was able to escape his difficult circumstances.

However, he continues to face challenges with his mental well-being and is currently unable to work.

https://www.gistreel.com/need-money-for-iphone-15-pro-max-lady-displays-placard-openly-begs-for-money-to-buy-new-phone-video/

Re: DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) by TemplarLandry: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
cool
Re: DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
This naira Marley is worst than the devil

The guy is a devil.
Re: DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) by TotoGame(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wickedness of yoruba men! Tufia!!!!
Re: DJ Splash Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal In The Hands Of Naira Marley (video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nairamarley Yoruba Muslim mind

(1) (Reply)

Describe The Nairaland Modes In One Sentence / List Of Poorest Countries By GDP Per Capita / FACT CHECK: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.