Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment (29336 Views)

8 Jobs Available For Lagos, Kano And Abuja Residents! / Jobs In Kano And Jigawa States. / Do You Live In Kano And Can Cook Local Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by sulaak(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
That is why we condemn their victim mentality here on Nairaland

Igbo only employ their own; visit any Igbo business in Lagos, and you will struggle to find an Igbo hiring someone not from their village.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by DoubleMo6: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
one day I will post my local government identification letter here for all to see.
You don't have to, brother. Has he posted his either? Its only people who doesn't know that style that would fall for it.....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by duro4chang(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
sulaak:

Igbo only employ their own; visit any Igbo business in Lagos, and you will struggle to find an Igbo hiring someone not from their village.
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by olamilarks(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
I am Ebonyian and will keep on fighting against Biafra because what they want is more opportunity to Lord everyone else.
A conversation with an Igbo lady drifted towards Ebonyi state and the lady classified Ebonyi as second class Igbos while Anambrians top the chart (A bit of this showed up in Zuby77 writings that year). Ebonyi people will definitely not like a Biafran idea!
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by xperiencelove(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
kettykings:

I have traveled all parts of Nigeria, you can't get igbos working in the interiors of kano or osun civil service, serving remote villages or towns
Stop that craps! You can defend your state madness at will but you shouldn't include other states in the nonsense. There are so many people from Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Cross Rivers working in remove villages like Otu, Eruwa, Saki, Igboho, etc in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by DoubleMo6: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
kettykings:
Anambra recruitment is for rural areas, 21 local government areas, only those from there can serve well.

Will you recruit yoruba or hausa and post him or her to the interiors of njikoka, idemili or otuocha , nairaland will be full of pages of how people from other states were recruited and dumped in interiors of Anambra with no constant light and constant water

Are you the one to decide for any Nigerian were he/she wishes to work The gimmicks goes on
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by indigenous234(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Efulefu.

Ebubu:
I am Ebonyian and will keep on fighting against Biafra because what they want is more opportunity to Lord everyone else.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Smartguyboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
What do you think?

Reno Omokri

If this fool have sense you will ask yourself how many educated Kano or Lagos people living there ?

Is just trying so hard to spread hatred against the Igbos .
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by 1Dray(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
are there no Igbos in Kano medical civil service hospital and government ?

Do they have a choice? Northern patients prefer being attend to by an Igbo medical doctor than their fellow northern doctors. Do you play politics or gamble with your life and health? Mind you, I know this because I'm in the North.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by SavageMaster: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
What do you think?

Reno Omokri

Very silly comparison.

Did "Reno Omokri" also see that Kano State is billing applicants #3,000 each to buy form while application for Anambra State is free?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by olamike02: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
That their entitlement mentally is what often piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by sainsburry: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Supported For Security Purpose Please Don't Post You Don't Need To Prove Anything To Anyone Even If You Post They Will Still Say Is Photoshop
TemplarLandry:
For security reasons don't o. @odin13 and @Mazisimonekpa are watching
😁

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Larryton(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
nedu666:

Rubbish comparison. Since kano advert is open to all, I dare you to go and apply make we know how far.

You people should learn how to be diplomatic, everything isn't about chestbeating, make it open to everyone and employ indegene alone, free yourself from public embarrasment. Everyone now see you guys as hypocrite now.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Smartguyboy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
What do you think?

Reno Omokri
Can someone repost the Kano application let see the full list well .
I know hatred will not allow people to see its PRIMARY HEALTH CENTER which are all made for indigenous people who can speak the language very well. Here in river state go to any community all they primary health centers are all indigenous people.

The hatred is just too much.
If you can survive with £20 nothing can harm us on earth 🌍. Keep hating
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by BossGerald: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are not in the fight alone.

Umahi is a Yoruba man too.

Oluwole dey play
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Germi9: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
One thing is to advertise and invite all citizens and and not take them for employment (hypocrisy)
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by mycar: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
That's why your brother Ekpa is terrorizing the whole country
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by DaddyJapan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
What do you think?
Reno Omokri

Reno - in case you are reading, you need to look inwards and ask yourself what kind of legacy you want to leave behind.
Do you want to be remembered as a duplicitous Nigerian who spends all his waking hours promoting discord as he approaches the age of 50?
If not, what 's with the selective reasoning?

I am asking because in the last few minutes alone, I have pulled up more than half a dozen different adverts which clearly state that only indigenes of Kano need apply. What is more, as there is plenty of literature that address exclusionary policies at state level when it comes to recruitment, what are you trying to achieve with your incendiary post?

In Kaduna, Kano and Plateau States, government policy is not to hire non-indigenes into the state civil service unless there are no qualified indigene applicants for a position. Even then, non-indigenes are employed on a “contract” rather than a “permanent and pensionable” basis. Contract employees are ineligible for government pensions and can be fired at will should the civil service decide to replace them with indigene job seekers. In interviews with Human Rights Watch, high-ranking state government officials, including spokespeople for the governors of Plateau and Kano States and the attorney general of Kaduna State, said quite candidly that the policy of their administrations was not to hire non-indigenes into the state public service unless there were no indigenes qualified to fill certain positions
Source: https://www.hrw.org/reports/2006/nigeria0406/5.htm

To the commentators who hold Lagos state up as a barometer, what's your take on the following excerpt? cool

He noted that indigenes from Lagos State constitute only 11% of the 10,000 employees on grade levels 1- 6 working in more than 120 Federal Organisations operating in Lagos, attributing it to factors such as falsification of indigeneship certificates by non-indigenes, among others.
Source: LAGOS CIVIL SERVICECOMMISSION SET TO COLLABORATE WITH FCC ON DISPARITY IN FEDERAL APPOINTMENTS
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Alabaintprice(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Food for the Hot south westerners .......
Unfortunately, they don't do their research.

Should we delve Into the state civil service recruitment issue?

God abeg nah. Why do I live amongst daft educated Nigerians.

Why am I with these f00ls

Well, let me help your ignorant minds and move to a better topic

If your mouthpiece, Reno mockery wey no sabi say Na person papa block me for giving him what he failed to research on before coming out in full magnanimity of f00lishness and stup1d1ty to proclaim and masturbate on the brains of his minions the yorubas that Anambra is the only state that does not employ non indigines Into the STATE civil service.

There by making the south western zombies that don't think for themselves to begin to compare a metropolitan State to an ordinary state.

God please nah. Help this any where belle faced south west citizens to be more logical and wise in some certain discussions for crying out loud..... Na wa oh

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Okorocubana(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
All na de same just that Anambra decided to be truthful while the other state decided to lie to themselves. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Bananapill: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
What do you think?

Reno Omokri

The difference be say,to get competent aboki dey hard,so dey open it to all Nigerians.
Go to the East,you go still find civil servants who are Yorubas. Reason is, they like business more than the civil service.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Luckysbab: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
kettykings:

The position is meant for rural areas , indigenes will be more efficient in rural areas, go and check the advert again

And other Igbos from sister states can't fit in?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by TOMMYS: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
nedu666:

Rubbish comparison. Since kano advert is open to all, I dare you to go and apply make we know how far.

To think that I was fooled by FFK and Reno, makes me want to throw my iPhone 14 inside a kettle of boiling water.

Never again will I be fooled.

Naso I been dey hail oshomole.

Believe any Nigerian politician at your own peril.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Uncleinfo: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by STEWpid(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ebubu:
Anambra people tribalize against Ebonyi people alot.

If you look for ALL the bad things being done by Igbos in Nigeria including First coup, claiming ownership of Lagos, Lagos is no man’s land, bigotry, superiority complex, looking down on people.

All the bad things attributed to Igbo people are actually meant for Anambra people.

Great point!

Nigeria... Chai..
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by georgeakins: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
kettykings:
How many igbos are in kano civil service and oyo civil service, I have a Yoruba that is a Director in anambra civil service.

https://www.nairaland.com/7313447/adebayo-ojeyinka-yoruba-man-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/7086920/soludo-appoints-osagie-aburime-edo

https://www.nairaland.com/7752057/mbah-appoints-ladi-akeredolu-ale-md

https://saharareporters.com/2021/12/23/zamfara-commissioner-resigns-join-uzodinma%E2%80%99s-government-imo

Yoruba, a director in Anambra civil service?

Dey lie small small now. Dia ris God ooo.

Anambra that cannot employ a fellow Ibo from another state will employ a Yoruba?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by brown3: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You ibos are ......

You will call Umahi Ibo too. Same way you deflect IPOB/UGM bloodshed in the SE.
yoruba Muslim have collected your 1cup of garri palliative
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by DaddyJapan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Yoruba, a director in Anambra civil service?

Dey lie small small now. Dia ris God ooo.

Anambra that cannot employ a fellow Ibo from another state will employ a Yoruba?

Adebayo Ojeyinka
Director, Public Service Office, Office of the Head of Service at Anambra State Civil Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cGMF5OCNjs?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Impecca(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mumu Reno. House Officers are for Internships and Youth Corpers(NYSC). Civil service especially Primary Health requires u are frm the indigene
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by pharmagba: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
nedu666:

Don't insunuate what you don't know in order to justify south Eastern tribalism.

For Kano, they give do appointments, that I can testify
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by Corrinthians(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

You guys only know how to support nonsense and your own bigotry. At least, they’ve given all Nigerians the chance to apply and try their luck. What’s wrong in Anambra state government doing the same?
I shudder in dear at the thought of an igbo man becoming the president of this country with what I've seen from them in the last few months.

God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by d142475: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't like Reno's ways, but let us call a spade a spade. There is a million evidence (including this job add) to show that Igbos are the most discriminatory and racist tribe in Nigeria. Igbos are welcomed in other parts of the country; some are even given political appointments in many parts of the country, but you will never see a non-igbo been given a political appointment in Igbo land. In fact, Igbos from other igbo states are discriminated against in igbo states that is not theirs. This racism is even in the Church. I am a good catholic and have a fair idea of the catholic church in Nigeria, I have seen Igbo Reverend Fathers ordained in many parts of Nigeria(including in far away North), but I have NEVER seen a non-igbo priest ordained for an Igbo diocese. The Igbos will NOT accept Seminarians who are not Igbos, but Igbo seminarians are accepted and ordained in other parts of Nigeria. Igbos need to look themselves in the mirror.
Israel07:

If this the way u see this statement then u have an issue with urself? Go and apply for the Job where there other Kano applicants let's see if you'll get it. Northern states mostly make their Medical Job advert open n we all know the reason y n that still doesn't mean you'll be favored over their own. Common sense brhu! Where's was Omokri when Rivers did same? Y didn't he attack them. Reno is just seeking attention cos it's Obi's state nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.