Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) (17031 Views)

Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina And Lagos- Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
GUNITGuy:

We didn't put north has one .They northerners did that for Political gains to subjugate the south ..once they get into Political office then they remember "core north" Kano Kaduna katstina Axis for critical appointment while others Like Benue, Jos, Taraba are compensated for their loyalty with some other appointments.......
you are lying...the secretary to federal govt a Very influential and powerful position is benue a Christian too so.. taraba is core North by way it's in North East... Same as adamawa gombe.. buhari in his time had Christains from adamawa as secretary to govt ist the one sacked for corruption allegations then another to.. both for u guys myopic Southerners every adamu is fulani Muslim arewa..
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by perdollar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Turn by turn. The new nigeria Mohammadu Buhari regime introduce to us. I wish he wl appoint all the security chiefs from the SW
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by GUNITGuy: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are lying...the secretary to federal govt a Very influential and powerful position is benue a Christian too so.. taraba is core North by way it's in North East... Same as adamawa gombe.. buhari in his time had Christains from adamawa as secretary to govt ist the one sacked for corruption allegations then another to.. both for u guys myopic Southerners every adamu is fulani Muslim arewa..
Like I said i didn't rule out the other northern states ...They were compensated for their support but we know the true power brokers in the north and the states they belong and their ethnic group
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by OsunOriginal: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/20/president-tinubu-giving-juicy-appointments-only-yoruba-ignoring-competent-individuals

I keep asking what do Nigerian politicians mean by juicy appointments? What is juicy in a government appointment if not corruption?
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by Drsmartphilips: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
chaberry:

Yet there are over 20% of Yoruba kids not being able to complete primary education, who are you deceiving?
igbos go be like 70 percent hawking gala

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by naijapikin2(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

That's a POOR, Terrible Mentality, u have Got there.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

Obasanjo was Rejected by Yorubas in 1999 and 2003 Elections
But he was Still Fair to ALL NIGERIANS in his Appointment and Never Revenged Against Yorubas!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Jonathan was Rejected by Northerners in 2011 Election,
Yet he didn't Go against Hausas and gave them lots of Appointments, after the Election!๐Ÿ™

TRIBAL Nepotism started with APC/Buhari, now Tinubu has FOOLISHLY sustained it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

Whether you like it or not let's face the truth, nigeria of today will experience leaders who will first week for the betterment of their region before others. Stop looking for a non existent eutopian political situation in nigeria.

Please please, my friend obasanjo was pro west in his appointments.. check again... Good luck Jonathan is from a region that is minority, hence it was almost impossible for him to give all juicy appointments to his kin.

My brother let's face the NIGERIAN TRUTH.. (permit that expression).. which elected or selected leader will appoint others different from his kin, into juicy positions Even his opponents will call him a fool.

Now morally it may not sound like what is right, but this is what has come to be the norm in our nation. Let's live with it, you know why?... Because it's not everything that we can change by ourselves. How...

Bros me.. there are some things that can only be changed when you leave them..

Tinubus appointment is one of such.

Just my 2kobo.. my friend
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by poseidon12: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2023
bjdon:
Any true Yoruba person should be horrified by what Tinubu is doing. Short term it may seem good, long term they will pay a very bitter price.

The shallow minded ones will not understand. Buhari started it though.
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by consumer: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2023
opamoses1:
They should go and cry to buhari.
well said Buhari started it and Tinubu just replicating it as compensation too to the southerners where were they when Buhari disgraced and frustrated the southerners.
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by 2BabaNairaland: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Very soon the table will turn and you will complain of the same thing people are pointing out now.

Pakute:
If you don't like it, go to biafra court. Why are zoo chanters having running stomach over Nigeria matter?
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:54am On Sep 21, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Like I said i didn't rule out the other northern states ...They were compensated for their support but we know the true power brokers in the north and the states they belong and their ethnic group
stop deflection abeg e get where power brokers node... The ethnic groups up North is More than the one than South but u guys see Northerners from the prism of Hausa fulani...
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by eagleu: 4:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Where was PCAN during the Buhari era?
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by vickydevoka(m): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2023
I am Igbo buh I don't see anything wrong bcus buhari started this nepotistic appointment. So y are they complaining

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by 2badForReal: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Buhari did same thing and nothing happened, it's our new style of government, let us enjoy same way we enjoyed during the last government
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by frankyychiji(f): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
which skull could be more empty than that of those who didn't sow but wanto reap,na crumbs una go dey chop as usual.even the crumbs self,make e no be like say una no chop anything.anybody wey do too much among una,don't forget the Eze ego of ajao estate treatment,he is standing alone on his own mandate for jail.
Empty container.
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by ogododo: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I keep asking what do Nigerian politicians mean by juicy appointments? What is juicy in a government appointment if not corruption?
Na juicy because of sweet oranges.
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by Advocate1810(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2023
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/20/president-tinubu-giving-juicy-appointments-only-yoruba-ignoring-competent-individuals
Is their any other tribes in southwest? Why saying Yoruba in southwest, southwest is not like other regions that may have like 3 or more tribes.

They need to comprehend what they wrote
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by Gajagojo: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Advocate1810:

Is their any other tribes in southwest? Why saying Yoruba in southwest, southwest is not like other regions that may have like 3 or more tribes.

They need to comprehend what they wrote
what is a tribe
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by Jlow2: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
We re happier not to be part of apc, anyone from southeast in apc is there for his pockets and not the people,we re not fools.
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by 2elliot: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
killsmith:

They cannot envisage the future because they are blinded by the choppings.
God save the Yorubas after Tinubu is gone and they did no produce another person like him. Dem must to collect. Make dem just dey myopic now thinking all about the present.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by Gajagojo: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Se aje okuta ma mu omi ma n mu juice ni?
Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by bizzibodi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why complain it is his turn to do what buharri did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judgment In Wikeโ€™s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Speaker Obasa Denies Hiring Thugs To Disrupt The Alausa EndSARS Protest / Real Reasons Petrol Scarcity, Queues Returned To Nigerian Fuel Stations- PT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.