Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,869 members, 7,848,527 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad (24300 Views)

See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad / Lil’ Durk Shows His Girlfriend India Royale Love On Twitter / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Pooly: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
little durk
MyExpression:
Who is lil durk
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by TheSuperX(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
He became popular after he died, may his soul Continue to rest in peace.
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by ChristianMuslim: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Government should ban Nigerian artiste/Record label promoting cultism e. g Naira Marley, Davido, wizkid, burna boy.. etc
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by shadrach77: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Slayar:
Nairaland mods don't realize how important Nairaland is ,these kind of topics shouldn't be making front page.
Give us a good reason why it shouldn't make front page
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Dexy4yah(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Jesus! 😳😳😳

Are you on Earth?
As in eeeeh...who doesn't know lil Durk.

Dude is popular as fxxk
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Inyaky(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm not surprised cos Nigeria top his highest listener on spotify, so he has to connect with Nigeria plus the video of all the assault mohbad had to go through is heartbreaking and i can't help but cry when seeing them.
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by KingLennon(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
TechCapon:
Daddy showkey used him to trend yesterday, Lil durk used him to trend today, maybe tompolo will use him trend tomorrow grin
Lil durk cannot use Mohbad to trend na sad. He must have vibe to his songs to make him post it
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Airlord2030: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Na….

The Nigerians guy he happen to be working with, gave him the tip.
which nigerian guy?
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by AllenSpencer: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Airlord2030:
which nigerian guy?

I don’t know the guys name. I will search it out of Google.

Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Yabsun(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
3RNEST:

as in ehh undecided
You dey listen to music at all?
You might’ve listened to “All my life “ song right?
It’s by Lil Durk ft Jole Cole
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Airlord2030: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:

ok
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by placeofallure(f): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I didn't know who Mohbad was before his death as I don't listen to American hip hop but every time I see his photo, pain tears at my heart. He strikes me as someone who is calm, compassionate and kind

I've heard of his many good deeds and all I can say is that that man doesn't deserve what he got.

It's sad and pathetic.

Naira Marley and whoever is involved should be brought to book as soon as possible. This is one death too many.

Although I know some of his songs because hit songs have a way of finding their ways to your hearing - on the streets, on radio, on TV etc. I couldn't put a face or any name to the songs.

I took keen interest in one of his songs, "Ask about me" exactly two days to his death. As usual, I didn't know the artist but I love the deep voice. I kept a line of the song in my head and said I'd discuss the song with my multi-instrumentalist husband. Since I know a line, I can always get the song on the internet.

Then I forgot all about the song; a lot of stuff going on on my mind.... It wasn't until 2 days later I saw it everywhere that a certain Mohbad is dead. An OAP was announcing on the radio and he decided to play one of his songs. Behold! It was the same song I wanted to share with my husband.

This was when I lost it. I don't understand the connection but it's like I've known him all through the years. It was really painful I won't lie. 48 hours is too short a moment to know such an enigma. I hope your family gets closure.

#justiceforMohbad!

1 Like

Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by tiswell(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmabest2000:
Naira Marley has bite more than he can chew
bitten
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
MyExpression:
Who is lil durk
If you don't know Lil durk then you are not a real niggar
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmabest2000:
Naira Marley has bite more than he can chew
I dey tell you
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by Airlord2030: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:

no be khaid be that?

Sydney talker signee
Re: Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad by MyExpression(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Melagros:

If you don't know Lil durk then you are not a real niggar

At my age, I'm too old to be a "Real niqqa" in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Drille: "How Don Jazzy Discovered Me" / Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.