Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,679 members, 7,892,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu (8927 Views)

Doyin Okupe Likens Tinubu To Jesus Christ, Sent Himself To Find Solution / Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Melkizedeck: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
The only 'solution' I've seen so far is Oando buying
NAOC!!!
How does that help?
Correct me if I'm wrong pls
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Ara21(f): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Same old story we have been hearing from all of them.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by LLSAINT(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
How can you say you will find, when you are in power?
Did you not have a blue print when campaigning?
...................a smack that you were not prepared for governance.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Is04970: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Donaldoni:
May God help you
Amen
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
buhari said more than this.

if ur team only consists if only ur friends, party members and towns men u are not yet ready for work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
May God use him to succeed it before his administration clocks two years. And may God use him to fixed all the federal manufacturing industries and develop the agricultural sector to produce more food. Thank You, God.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless PBAT & VPKS
God Bless Me.

Aameen
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by cry07z: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol

AFFORDABLE STUDIO SESSION

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu is unapologetically foolish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Obaofaba: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Lamba. If you know you know

He's not the Pandora, chief lamba of the federal republic.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
😂😂😂😂

The prayer warriors and hallelujah crew pray he does that quickly.

Lol! Like we haven't praying before. The Heavens just see our chants as noise, we want to avoid the work while we hope on prayers...
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Yiuwenhum: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pray the challenges are overcome we don't have any other nation apart from this
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by obi58: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
So Una know say problem dey the oil and gas sector wey Una never solve na im Una first of all remove subsidy make the people suffer why Una dey find solution. Come devalue dollar on top make our national debt double overnight and make inflation and unemployment skyrocket.

No be JuJu be that?
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Growing(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
I pray you succeed in finding the solutions.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
I thought they said he had never worked in Exxon Mobil before , now see the massive investment coming from the same company through the able President.
It has never been good for Nigeria but now.
Even the Agulu Nanu Lamba fraud cannot do half of what Jagaban has done so far. The result will begin to show very soon.
I love you Mr. President. Carry on the good work.
Oya children of hates and perdition food is ready. Attack to begin for good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by marsman: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
If he says he will do it, then by Gods grace he will do it!!
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Theweekend: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Empty promises
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Gajagojo: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
The presidential erection was painful for Peter Obi and many Eboes
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by jbillz4u(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
He should go Bleep himself

All talk and no action.. msheew
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Skillsnigeria: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
sad u see those HOPELESS, MISFORTUNE, upstairs and around. sad grin
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

We patriotic Nigerians believe in Ashiwaju.

God bless our proactive president.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
This guy is better off as a motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by jobgbemi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Unfortunately, our people don't even want to read.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by TiegoD2(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Oga stop decieving us we know your agenda
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
I hate all these
I will...
I go...
I am going to....
I have to....
Just do the bloody fuckinnng fuckkk and stop future assumption
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Gilgil: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
At this stage, he should be saying, "I have the solution to Nigeria's Oil and Gas challenges".

If you are running for office, it's because you have seen what to fix and have developed how to fix it.

Saying you will find the solution about 4 months in means you didn't pay attention to the problem or have a solution in the first place.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by HomoDroid(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Some people's ancestors were responsible for Jesus not being able to perform many miracles in His home town. Unfortunately, many of their descendants abound in Nigeria (most especially on Nairaland too!) cheesy
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Lakuku19: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abeg do fast…before things turned out of hand like fuel
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Kaycee9242(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
You will never hear them say i have done, its always i will, i shall, am about to. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices Here In Lagos / ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.