Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,219 members, 7,943,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Any Clue On Gre/tofel? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Clue On Gre/tofel? (792 Views)

Sat And Tofel Exams / The Information You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass The Exam / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Clue On Gre/tofel? by rachiwise(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
Pls does anyone have a clue on GRE/TOFEL centres in Abuja?if any,where?also any clue on the fees.Pls it is urgent.Thanks.
Re: Any Clue On Gre/tofel? by Eyohimself(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2007
Well, I don't know about GRE centres in Abuja. But I do know that the GRE now cost $170 for registration. In one of the post, you said someone posted you a GRE CD from abroad. Why not tell the person to register you using his credit card and online via ETS.But if you've got a credit card, better. When you register, you'll be sent an e-mail and there you'll find all you need.The location of the centre, the rules, ur reg number and others. Men, holla. Maybe we can prepare together. Which CD were you sent?

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa Rejected-how Can I Appeal? / Who Attended Immaculate Heart Comphensive High School, Maryland? / [b][/b][font=lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]hmmmmm! Esut Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.