Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,643 members, 7,944,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed (389 Views)

Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy / Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / Fakeness On Social Media, Boys Left Girl Stranded After Sighting How Ugly She... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed by Theopneustos: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Recently the internet was flooded with the issue of the passing on of Nigerian singer Mohbad, the artiste death unravelled so many things about the nature of people especially Nigerians and their level of hypocrisy.

Most people have come to say so many things about the artiste, including those who had alleged in one time or the other to have chatted with the singer,gotten some confidential reports from him concerning death threats coming from his record label and so many other things.

Many more are still coming out to make claims, some are now using the case of Mohbad to catch cruise and chase clouts, it pains my heart that we are just hypocrites good only when an issue like this happens, an insincere lot.

We can say good things when the person is gone but can never sympathize with such a person or say such nice things or even contribute towards his or her course when he's alive.

I think we are not really sincere in this country and I want to categorically say that our Nigerian celebrities are just very hypocritical

©Theopnuestos

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed by Bestbrain123(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
They say is last respect last respect my foot

1 Like

Re: Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed by nairalander2020(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
You have said it all the guilty once will avoid this tread.
Re: Mohbad :the Fakeness And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians Exposed by Illegal1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
omoh.....,..u said it all bro.

solidstar has been sick for sumtime now,yet none of them has turn up for him,i guess they are waiting for him to die 1st,so they could turn up in their numbers to pay their fake love tribute to him...

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Small Pen3s Is Here / 8 Subtle Signs Your Ex Regrets Dumping You / In This Hard Time This Local Champion Man Give 4 Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.