Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) (12905 Views)

Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture) / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by sacajawea: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Every woman has a pussy, but you know damn well men don't just approach any pussy.
And you will be very sweet ooh...
You look/seem sweet
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by MajESTHY(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
securitywatch50:
No matter what you wear and you don't have anything upstairs you're a capital NO for me.

God bless you abeg.
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Ceasarceasar: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Akwa ibomites and sex

Poster stop sexualizing and stop posting her picture here without her permission

U do behave like an id*ot some times..

What brought akwaibom into this?..

If Ur papa no sex Ur mama dem for born u??
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by etrange: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Y'all are so obsessed. Nawa o
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by sampsonub100: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Akwa ibomites and sex

Poster stop sexualizing and stop posting her picture here without her permission
Madam, well done with the hypocrisy. So your tribe (Yoruba) don't have sex. Before you say anything, just know that the person replying you was born in Lagos and currently living in Lagos.
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by akwesenana: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

No de comment nonsense abeg. U don enter Akwa Ibom b4 or u want mek I stereotype ur youruba girls bcoz of what I saw them do during my internship? I've always maintained that u and ur likes that are fun of stereotype are mostly pple of low mental capacity that rarely travel to other places.
Ku boro idad ado. Ayem owo se 'boro anye iko.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by thaoriginator: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Olokobintin:
What will it take me to have this beautiful damsel? My life? My heavenly race? My achievements? Staying away from family and friends? Please tell me.

For Nigeria, I have no faith. But for this beautiful girl, I have all the believe in her to turn my life around.
gringringrin

We just lost one cry
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by DonroxyII: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Olokobintin:
What will it take me to have this beautiful damsel? My life? My heavenly race? My achievements? Staying away from family and friends? Please tell me.

For Nigeria, I have no faith. But for this beautiful girl, I have all the believe in her to turn my life around.
No dey disgrace Men now ... One Conk Fart from her will make you rewrite your story right now tongue
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by DonroxyII: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2023
seniorgozman:
Women are more attractive to me when they cover up their bodies
Wow, Like Fish Barbecue ... You Like it all Wrapped cheesy ....Some like it Open & Flashy ...

Nevertheless, it was meant to be Well Packaged but Super Civilisations has turned us all Upside down.
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by YoshihideSuga: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2023
IconicR:
You are obviously an akwa ibomite and a man ashawo

So I understand your anger

There was nothing in the post indicating that those girls are Akwa Ibomites. When I read your first comment, I had to scroll to check what necessitated the Akwa Ibom comment. And even if they are Akwa Ibomites, and so what? Did they commit a crime?
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by DyingFetus: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Yansh person day use shit na em you won chop

Dem need carry your go yabaleft
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by YoshihideSuga: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2023
tachia406:
I Alway say this. Women are the problem of women. After dressing scantily like this to beguile men, they will still blame men for going after girls. They won't caution their fellow women to dress decently so as not to snatch a fellow woman's husband. Confused gender! Their house go full with clothes, they will still come outside half naked. But I must complete my building in the village.

Absolutely nonsense! Why should a man be snatched if he refuses to be snatched? You Nigerians of both genders never want to be accountable for your actions. So, the onus in fidelity is on single women, not married men who signed the dotted lines?
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Georgejeez: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2023
At times I pity Married men, with the level of tempting and inviting dressing everywhere in Southern Nigeria, I wonder how some Men stay faithful in their marriages .
These days ,it's a sin to walk along the main road , you will see all manner of skimpy outfits , even the ones sitting in keke Napep will sit and open legs while wearing short gowns and mini skirts , as if they are doing adverts for undies ...

Do I start talking of the ones who have banned the use of bra , walking about with sharp pointed nipples , bouncing it up and down to confuse Men , printing sexual images in our heads and terrible imaginations.

The Federal Government need to set aside a day to celebrate Faithful Married men because honestly dem de try ....
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by seniorgozman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
Wow, Like Fish Barbecue ... You Like it all Wrapped cheesy ....Some like it Open & Flashy ...

Nevertheless, it was meant to be Well Packaged but Super Civilisations has turned us all Upside down.
You are right.
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by tachia406: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Whether you like it or not, men always go for what they see and consider pleasant to them just like women are attracted to pleasant smells. You can't hypnotize a man then begin to shout he should be Man enough to resist. That's poor logic. If you know a man will love what he's going to see, and you "dress to kill" then expect same person to resist? I don't promise any woman fidelity anyway. But I respect my women. All you need do is, keep off my back and you don't see anything any day while I bang loosed girls at will
YoshihideSuga:

Absolutely nonsense! Why should a man be snatched if he refuses to be snatched? You Nigerians of both genders never want to be accountable for your actions. So, the onus in fidelity is on single women, not married men who signed the dotted lines?
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by Obierika(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
They can wear whatever they want, it's a free world
Re: See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) by ekelebeXstunner: 1:54pm On Jan 06
…and?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / 9 Sex Positions That'll Drive Her Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.