Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Raises Alarm: “I Have To Start Moving With ID Card Because People Think I’m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Raises Alarm: “I Have To Start Moving With ID Card Because People Think I’m (257 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Raises Alarm: “I Have To Start Moving With ID Card Because People Think I’m by Africaflavour: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Man raises alarm: “I have to start moving with ID card because people think I’m Sam Larry”

A man has taken to web-based entertainment to communicate his despondency that individuals continually confusing him with the notorious socialite Sam Larry.

The recording was posted by well known DJ Spyce, who gave a disclaimer, expressing that the man simply looks similar to Sam Larry.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/09/man-raises-alarm-i-have-to-start-moving.html

cc

Re: Man Raises Alarm: “I Have To Start Moving With ID Card Because People Think I’m by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Africaflavour:
Man raises alarm: “I have to start moving with ID card because people think I’m Sam Larry”

A man has taken to web-based entertainment to communicate his despondency that individuals continually confusing him with the notorious socialite Sam Larry.
U go LEARN! STOP PLAYING

The recording was posted by well known DJ Spyce, who gave a disclaimer, expressing that the man simply looks similar to Sam Larry.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/09/man-raises-alarm-i-have-to-start-moving.html

cc
Re: Man Raises Alarm: “I Have To Start Moving With ID Card Because People Think I’m by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
He should get rid of his beards else hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What's This Comedian's Name? / Thread: 10 Musicians Banned From Other Countries The Last Will Shock You / As Long As You Both Love Each Other May God Bless The Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.