Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? (835 Views)

If You Got Married Without Your Parents Support How Are U Doing Now? / Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) / I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by ibechris(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
The reason why I am asking this question is that,no nation can survive without its govt supporting one form of subsidy or the other.

Back to the question,what are u enjoying as a Nigerian be u employed or unemployed?
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Jeon(f): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Promoting wrong values and escaping laws .

7 Likes

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by iamtardey: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
You see this bread and beans ehn

2 Likes

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ability to pee anywhere i like!

2 Likes

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Puss360(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Freedom....
Freedom to fight anybody.. lol... even police sef...
Afterall here in Nigeria, no matter what u do, no evidence grin grin grin
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Caaz: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Catfish n rice peppsoup.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by talented321: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Weed, Loud and Music especially Ruger, Zino and Tdollar..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Does your friend also smoke weed like you? grin grin grin
talented321:
Weed, Loud and Music especially Ruger, Zino and Tdollar..
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by talented321: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can deduce he is very aggressive because he don't smoke...
Samantha124:
Does your friend also smoke weed like you? grin grin grin
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
You should give him your precious weed so that he can calm down...🤣🤣🤣
talented321:
You can deduce he is very aggressive because he don't smoke...
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by safarilove(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
One of my favourites..
iamtardey:
You see this bread and beans ehn
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by talented321: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'm smoking doesn't mean everybody around me should smoke..
I have self control in whatever i'm doing and this things are not meant for everybody..
The day i cooked beans, indomie and weed for us to eat some years ago, the highness disturb him for good 4 days... I nearly died because of fear..
Samantha124:
You should give him your precious weed so that he can calm down...

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
You're right.

But the last paragraph is kinda funny...🤣🤣🤣... I hope he doesn't see this..😂😂😂
talented321:
I have self control in whatever i'm doing and this things are not meant for everybody..
The day i cooked beans, indomie and weed for us to eat some years ago, the highness disturb him for good 4 days... I nearly died because of fear..
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Puss360(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
talented321:
Thank God for your life.... you smoke a lot ... but I heard that smoking reduces the size of the Pepe🙈🙈... is it true

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
A whole load of bullshyte!
Nothing working.
Not even palliatives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
1.Early morning ewa agoin from Iya Akufi with fried fish and meat.

2.Breakfast of spicy Hausa koko and rocky akara with delicious crunchy akara crumbs as fisi and jara to start my day.

3.Hawking, I can buy things conveniently without having to drive to the mall.

4.Relatively cheap health care under HMO at Eko Hospital.

5.Cheap education tuition - sponsored myself through a degree and a masters at a relatively cheap price.

6. Easy to make money and not pay taxes.

Do you want me to go on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

2.Breakfast of spicy Hausa koko and rocky akara with delicious crunchy akara crumbs as fisi and jara to start my day.

5.Cheap education tuition - sponsored myself through a degree and a masters at a relatively cheap price.

Do you want me to go on?

This is the only reasonable thing on your list that Nigerians enjoy. The rest na crap

Do Nigerians still get a relatively cheap education now as most public institutions pay more than 100k?

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is the only reasonable thing on your list that Nigerians enjoy. The rest na crap

Do Nigerians still get a relatively cheap education now as most public institutions pay more than 100k?

I think yes. The problem is the economy has gone relatively worse coupled with inflation.

The rest on that list are one of the reason i am flying to Nigeria this year to come enjoy!

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Intergrated: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Do you want me to go on?

after the cheap education what next?
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Intergrated:

I used my cheap education to migrate out of Nigeria and also to get a good job while in Nigeria. Onyibos here are wondering why every Nigerian has a degree.

3 Likes

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Intergrated: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

I used my cheap education to migrate out of Nigeria and also to get a good job while in Nigeria. Onyibos here are wondering why every Nigerian has a degree.
ok you don run ba. Otilor that's everybody's dream to jakpa nothing is working in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by RepoMan007: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Intergrated:
manual labour pay.
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by RepoMan007: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
There is sachet version of every conceivable grocery.
Sugar, custard, tea bag, coffee, beverage, veggie oil, palm oil, seasoning, detergent, chin chin, corn flakes, pepper, tomatoes, grains, flour, and even alcohol.
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Agbado miscreants has an answer to ur question bcs na dem dey enjoy naija pass others

1 Like

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

I think yes. The problem is the economy has gone relatively worse coupled with inflation.

The rest on that list are one of the reason i am flying to Nigeria this year to come enjoy!
I'm glad you know the economy is nothing to write home about which automatically makes it expensive for an average Nigerians.
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Skyview01 post=125938324]

I used my cheap education to migrate out of Nigeria and also to get a good job while in Nigeria. Onyibos here are wondering why every Nigerian has a degree.[/quote] Why are they wondering? I thought Nigerian can't work in their country with our certificate not until we go through their own school, either first or second degree. Why are they surprised over what we can't use to get reasonable jobs in their country?
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Intergrated:
Lol

I don't want to go there sef because obviously even the cheap education isn't cheap any longer to an average Nigerians
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=UnfairLife7 post=125940840][/quote]

Over here, a bachelor's degree is a big thing. It takes years to get with lots of money owing on student loans. Most of the whites I know would rather go to a trade school or a two-year college after high school. Na foreigner dey read for here. If you see the way Naija dey gather degree for here, You will be proud of us. Nigerians, Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis!

2 Likes

Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Over here, a bachelor's degree is a big thing. It takes years to get with lots of money owing on student loans. Most of the whites I know would rather go to a trade school or a two-year college after high school. Na foreigner dey read for here. If you see the way Naija dey gather degree for here, You will be proud of us. Nigerians, Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis!
Interesting

So do they also get jobs after gathering the degree? Or is it like we Nigerians in Nigeria, after packing the degree, no jobs or at most 30k minimum wage jobs.
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I'm glad you know the economy is nothing to write home about which automatically makes it expensive for an average Nigerian.

It is. A family of 5, I paid about 600k for a one-way flight ticket in 2012 through IOM. One of my clients paid about 3.5 million Naira for a one-way flight to Canada this past August. Just for himself.

I also send money to Nigeria every week and I notice the alarming rates of the Naira's decline. It is working in my favour I must confess.
Re: What Are U Enjoying As A Nigerian? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

It is. A family of 5, I paid about 600k for a one-way flight ticket in 2012 through IOM. One of my clients paid about 3.5 million Naira for a one-way flight to Canada this past August. Just for himself.

I also send money to Nigeria every week and I notice the alarming rates of the Naira's decline. It is working in my favour I must confess.
I'm impressed for being truthful.

Are you in Canada? Did you went for your MS or another first degree?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Reading To Your Children / High Quality Yet Affordable Spanish Imported Wines For Your Occassions/clubs/ho / What Can I Do My Parent Are Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.